F
45 minutes north.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by SamOlson
It's either been too snowy or too muddy to do anything at my shooting area. Might take the Ranger up there tomorrow and check it out.

A pair of 10x42's should show up next Tuesday.

New truck glasses for glassing tag numbers. I couldn't resist and had to see what the fuss was all about....

Keep us posted I need some console glass for the tundra.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by fredIII
45 minutes north.
Gotcha.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Next R&R is one of my favorites of the year and if the weather/mail cooperates,I should be schlepping yet another new Pro DSLR,some killer lighting/remote equipment,only a coupla new barrels,multiple 1000's of upper echelon BC boolits and a plethora of assorted Feesh Riggin'.

Those who try to "convince" themselves that they "don't care" the most,will of course be glued to every fhuqking word and splendid pixel. Here's HOPING,they try to tell themselves that they "could too".(grin)

Gosh. The awesomeness of all the readers' fantasies... it's you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Judman

[Linked Image]

Am I bitching or bragging????

Yesterday was the first day all year I haven't had to wear either those pictured, Mucks or Schnees.

Leather boots are so much nicer when it 65-75F outside....

That is a total whining bitch BTW....grin

Only outside maybe 60 hours in the past week.

Gorgeous fuucking tan already...

That is a brag!

Haha thanks Sam!!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Thanks Fred. smile

👍🏼. Them razors are nummy table fair.

The clams down here come in a frozen packet.

You lucky bas*****! grin

They come cleaned. Cleaning is the worst part.
I'll take your word for it,as I never cleaned clams.

Are their any geoduck in your area?

Ya got steamers, razors, oysters, shrimp, geoduck, dungeness , as fred said cleaning is the bitch, but well worth the effort...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[Linked Image]

Am I bitching or bragging????

Yesterday was the first day all year I haven't had to wear either those pictured, Mucks or Schnees.

Leather boots are so much nicer when it 65-75F outside....

That is a total whining bitch BTW....grin

Only outside maybe 60 hours in the past week.

Gorgeous fuucking tan already...

That is a brag!

Gonna miss montucky this year, second time in 16 years, makes me sick, but I'm trading it for a BC moose hunt. Next time I'm over I'll bring some good beer and bs ya...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Gotcha. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by Higbean
Originally Posted by Royce
Fred3
Larry has his problems, but by comparison to you and your vulgarity, he is an intelligent, articulate class act.

Everyone is thinking this, but nobody wants to say anything. Mainly because frediii will spin out in a 3 week attention whoring tirade to try and prove his pecker is as big as his vocabulary.

The part where frediii airs someone else's dirty laundry shows how desperate he is not only for attention, but for everyone's approval that he is better than Larry.

Both of these hit the nail on the head.

Being the biggest a-hole on the internet and then proving it day after day takes a special talent. Getting back at somebody by airing their personal problems is beyond low and not worth responding to.

Bob

Outrageous, but not a surprise. Three of larry's personal nut washers attempt, in vain, to say Fred makes larry look a nice guy. I don't know if it's hypocrisy or stupidity that's highlighted the most.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Easy now!!! The do nothing city slick crowd is waiting feverishly for the annual "hitch", the drive around in a taco or boat, shooting fresh outta the den kelp hungry bears!!! I mean, blue tape, turrets and all!!! And I'll tell us, these kelp diggers are very very weary fresh outta the den!!!! I mean these bitches hear as boat, and they just keep eating kelp!!! Hence the blue tape, don't poke your barrel in the mud jumping outta the boat!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ok ok, he's got me in the corner!!! Just got a shipment of moose boolits, I'm really scared they won't work!!!! I'll give it a shot though, what is it, film at 11:00???? Haha
[Linked Image]

Remmy, 1-12" hart, Mickey hunter,talley exrtry lows, feebee 2-7 leupy, blah blah blah... you'll notice in the kill pics, a late season hunt, copious amounts of tape and turrets!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Oh , 35 whelen loafing along about 2700....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
JudLady,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you THE Pecker Pole Princess,gets horned up over a BIG Trip to a clamshell. Undoubtedly,that must be VERY "exciting" for someone like you. Congratulations?

It must also be very "rewarding" for someone like you,to get giddy about Rats,Dinks and another's pictures...along with "all" the sweet "satisfactions" associated. Laffin'!

The sole shame is,that you are simply too fhuqking STUPID,to register how fhuqking INCREDIBLY Stupid you are. Though on the bright side,the hilarity of your "best",can only be rivaled by those of your ilk...you "lucky" kchunt.

Cyber hug and Participation Trophy to you,as you wax eloquent upon your countless WELL founded Insecurities and try oh soooooo hard. If only as per always,someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,instead of giving "answers". Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Fredrica,

You "shoot" and "know" so "much",that you can nearly almost tell a Mil from MOA. Almost. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk,that your Ratfhuqk Dinkathon fueled by your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,is something you get giddy about! I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

I'd buy the footage of you STPUD Fhuqks tring to "sneak up" on a clam,only to "unleash" your "knowledge","experience" and "results" upon 'em,via your High Zoot Wares. The Lollipop Gang NEVER disappoints. LAFFIN'!

You gals REALLY "get after it".

Bless your hearts.

Laffin'!

Kaleb,

They are fighting exceddingly WELL founded Insecurities and really doing "great".(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laffin'!

Sammo,

That is VERY exciting news,that you changed Gate Openin' Footwear. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to report on them bino's too. Don't "forget" to mention what flavor the lenses are.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

elkchunt,

You are "right" as per your always,as there ain't no "luck"...that rivals clam "luck" in outright "splendor". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Dumbhorn,

Is this where you use your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,that you aren't hanging on my every word and splendid pixel. How is that "working" for you? Congratulations?!?

You Stupid Fhuqks are like moths to a flame. I'm VERY "surprised" you didn't TRY to "talk" scopes. Give or fhuqking take. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

MagnumDoosh,

Are you Fantasizing Man Parts,yet again? Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

NOTHING is funnier than Kchuntfest and The Minimum Wage Posse goin' for broke. Pun be intended,though someone will need to 'splain it to 'em.

Bless their hearts.

Laffin'!

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Ok ok, he's got me in the corner!!! Just got a shipment of moose boolits, I'm really scared they won't work!!!! I'll give it a shot though, what is it, film at 11:00???? Haha
[Linked Image]

Remmy, 1-12" hart, Mickey hunter,talley exrtry lows, feebee 2-7 leupy, blah blah blah... you'll notice in the kill pics, a late season hunt, copious amounts of tape and turrets!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Oh , 35 whelen loafing along about 2700....
I use the 250 gr Speer in my .35 Whelen,loaded with Var-Get. Mounted a Weaver 3x in Weaver bases & rings.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nice setup, love the chambering...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha oh big Slouch!!!! I'm willing to bet, "the pecker pole princess" would straight hurt that little bug eyed pencil neck jug head, and probably his ol man at the same time, if only obviously..... grin

Rest assured, I'll continue to hunt at least (3) states and (2) countries every year, all while you're stuck on the Rez shooting diminutive rat deer, and kelp fed bear fresh outta the den.... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Snow on the ground and sweating like it's July in Arizona. Oh poor poor obese sugar tits.

[Linked Image]

judd it's a fact she would win. And epic that she would be fighting 11 weight classes above hers. But still looking down at the victim. LOL.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Boxer
Dumbhorn,

Is this where you use your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,that you aren't hanging on my every word and splendid pixel. How is that "working" for you? Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

I admit to checking into asrealasitgets for the annual hilarity "spring fling" threads. They are so riveting. You're morphing into Jabba the Hutt.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
God damn I'm crying!!!

Ya it's like the blubbering idiots diary, oh ya I'll call ya, oh new gear is coming, look at me, look at me.... most folks text nowadays, not type all that Schitt on a message board you stupid shovel headed mongloid.... I remember a time when big Slouch had a posse of minions to follow him around, like 10 years ago. Where are they now??? Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A lot(of 'things'....) can go down in 10 years......

Evidently weight isn't one of them.

Hole Lee Fuucking Sheet....

Cracker Barrel and Crockett!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (160user, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,825
Posts18,477,900
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.