Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I'm betting you still claim Trump was the best choice of the twenty Candidates for POTUS we had to choose from. Am I right, or does Ben Carson look better in hindsight?

He delivered on his most important job, Gorsuch. The rest is just a bonus.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
And the mindless marionette shows up right on time...

If criticism of your ridiculous, uber-kook fringe comment of the Israelis threatening a US president to do their bidding is mindless, Your comments surely must be the epitome of profundity... Just ask TRH..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I'm betting you still claim Trump was the best choice of the twenty Candidates for POTUS we had to choose from. Am I right, or does Ben Carson look better in hindsight?

This!!

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Folks are going to have to get used toi the fact that with 8 years of Zero making the US look like a bunch of Frenchmen there is going to be a few chest puffing incidents to make the world realize that America is back and the pussies are gone.

We don't need to get into any wars but the chest puffing is going to have to happen and done the right way no wars will happen.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was commenting on how your knee never fails to jerk spasmodically like a marionette at the mention of any subject relating to Israel - it's an autonomic reflex with you, that's the mindless part, just like resorting to calling anyone you disagree with a kook right off the bat. No need to offer a counter-suggestion when you immediately go right to the ad hominem kook label. I have noticed that it is the only weapon in your arsenal and shows that otherwise you have nothing, nada, el zippo to offer.

So how about this - why don't you offer your take on things instead of just your same old tired attacks on someone else while contributing exactly nothing? I have an open mind and am willing to learn, so please tell us in great detail exactly what is going on with Trump and Syria.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
...Trump talked a loud, serious talk, but he can't walk it worth a damn.

WTF is wrong with you?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
It could also be that certain representatives of Israel and our own intelligence community sat him down and said, "look, we don't give a rat's ass what you do with your negroes or immigration policy or your economic relations with China, but if you don't do as we tell you in the Middle East we're going to kill you, plain and simple."

Sounds about right, but they would communicate it to him more ambiguously than that.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
When boots hit the ground in "nation building" numbers get back to me. A cruise missile strike is NOT nation building nor is it any reversal of Trumps policies. It was a strong message meant for everyone not a neoconservative readjustment of priorities. Jeez there's a lot of chicken little's on here. Trump made clear during the campaign that we would be a strong nation that won't be pushed around anymore and he just bloodied the nose of a playground bully. All the other bullies took note, therefore Trump abided by his campaign promises. It's tough to be a strong nation on the international stage by being scared of your own shadow.

I'm not into committing one more American life to the Middle East but fully support flattening it from afar.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.....a phenomenon that I want my enemies to experience as missiles rain down upon them. Not an attractive phenomenon from my countrymen when they'd rather stick their head in the sand and blame the Jews for all their problems.

For anyone to compare a missile strike to full on intervention is not only intellectually dishonest but ridiculously childish in its interpretation. Apples to oranges.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't spend time comparing Trump to other candidates. I'm just focused on the fact that only *one* candidate ran an America first, Nationalist/populist platform and in less than 4 months he's demonstrated that it was all just bullshit.

I'm not going to devote any energy attempting to rationalize it into something it isn't.

Trump talked a loud, serious talk, but he can't walk it worth a damn.

And you're surprised that he disappointed you? I'm not.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The notion that Israel prefers a Syria run by ISIS and that radicalization of Syria is in Israels best interest is beyond stupid. I do believe that getting rid of Assad is not a good idea and our track record of replacing deposed despots in the Middle East is terrible. I'm of the mindset that there's many millions of muslims that need to die before there'll be anything resembling peace in the Middle East and in the world. We're less than 2 decades into the new 100 year war and it'll get uglier before it gets better.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The notion that Israel prefers a Syria run by ISIS and that radicalization of Syria is in Israels best interest is beyond stupid. I do believe that getting rid of Assad is not a good idea and our track record of replacing deposed despots in the Middle East is terrible. I'm of the mindset that there's many millions of muslims that need to die before there'll be anything resembling peace in the Middle East and in the world. We're less than 2 decades into the new 100 year war and it'll get uglier before it gets better.
http://news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ok we got Gorsuch- that's a big one but I still have questions:
Where is the wall?
Where is the repeal of Obama care?
Where is tax reform?
What does ME involvement ever fix - or more to the point, not cause further pain? Wasn't this a reason I voted for him?
A carrier group off N Korea helps America because...?

I supported\support Trump but saying one thing then doing another has me fearing that may start to wane.

So I dug deeper and reminded myself:

• HE froze federal hiring (and refused a salary)
  • Withdrew federal support for allowing bathroom of choice- leaving it to states
  • Reinstated Mexico City policy barring funding to international non gov. agencies supporting abortions
  • Ordered agencies to cut two regulations for every new on they enact
  • Executive Order to withhold funds to sanctuary cities
  • approved the Dakota Access pipeline
  • Killed TPP trade deal
  • My favorite might be his playing of the liberal fury over his taxes- that was worth the cost of admission.

Not a bad start.

I don't think Bristoe or TRH or anyone is saying they would rather have Hillary so why go there. Questioning actions of the guy you voted for seems to me better than blind loyalty.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bunch of defeated pussies in this thread.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Geezzz guys, it has been less than 90 days since he took office and some of you think he should have all of his campaign promises completed by now. He11 you can't even get a home building permit in under 90 days. The mid east is always going to be a colasal cluster f u c k no matter who's plan is put out there. He has garnered the attention of the world as of last week and the thought process of many has been altered in a big way.

Jus say'n

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yeah, he's won the approval of Deep State big wigs. Awesome! smirk

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You nailed it SCOTUS is within our grasp. One or two appointments will have the biggest effect on this country imaginable.
Originally Posted by 340boy
Originally Posted by 12344mag

This!!

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I didn't know I was a deep state big wig. Wow wee.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
I didn't know I was a deep state big wig. Wow wee.
and their unwitting dupes. LOL laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
- - - only *one* candidate ran an America first, Nationalist/populist platform and in less than 4 months he's demonstrated that it was all just bullshit. - - -

Some of your posting on this subject seems quite worthwhile, but have seen nothing from you that soundly supports your above statement. Would you care to provide something solid - more than opinion?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,775
Posts18,515,691
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.