Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
jag, I usually agree with you on a lot of things. But, the B.S. meter should have been on Bill's mouth, IMHO.

And, I didn't like his liberal leaning comments on 2A and his embarrassing automatic weapons blovulating.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
They, FOX, lost a schit ton of advertisers due to the many claims and he had to go. It is that simple.

Same people who orchestrate the steady stream of harassment victims are the same who approach the advertisers. If BO was innocent, FOX should have listed those who dropped endorsements and allowed we the people to answer the call be boycotting those advertisers.

Unless their is a price, they will keep on doing what they are doing.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
"My hero was no worse than Bill Clinton or David Letterman" is not a statement I would care to make.

Dont put words in my mouth. He is below Hannity and Tucker and Lou Dobbs in my book.

Those words fit me no better than they do Rush, and he spurred most of what i said along with conservative radio talk show host Lynn Wolley.

Truth is, the fake news crews could never get close to Bill's following (that too, according to Rush).

I lost no sleep over the news of Bills leaving and had no concerns over it until i heard Lynn discussing the Murdock boys and their desire to neuter Fox this AM and then Rush's concerns over lunch.

I already have to juggle the Texas Rangers, Dobbs (who is twice the host O was), and Tucker.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/20/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
"My hero was no worse than Bill Clinton or David Letterman" is not a statement I would care to make.

Yep...

And yep.

Unfortunately it also says something about the OP.
That's sad too.

Come on...a little too late to moonwalk.
Truth hurts, some.

Last edited by Wyogal; 04/20/17.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 22250rem
In case you haven't noticed; there's an incredible double standard in this country. Just like in politics, when somebody like Bill Clinton does it they are still a hero to the left. If someone on the right does it the left starts screaming for them to step down/resign/ get fired/get prosecuted, etc. How come their people never get called out to step down/resign/get fired/get prosecuted? ...... Funny how that works.

Having a double standard separates us from them. Without it we'd be no different.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
True. Politically, I usually agreed with O'Reilly, and wish he could have kept his mind on that subject, and quit thinking with his "other head". But, he couldn't leave it alone, and he paid the price. Yes, Clinton and Weiner and a whole host of Democrats were guilty of the same thing, but I don't think that we should stoop that low and grant one of "ours" the same right.

Then the liberals win. And you're too blind to see we're playing by the rules and the liberals aren't. As long as the right plays by the rules, we lose. The left refuses to play by the rules.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
BTW, Rush also alluded to other happenings behind this he was going to hold off on revealing that means things arent always as they right now seem.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by hanco
He shouldn't have been doing that crap. Pretty simple. If you don't do stupid things, bad consequences don't happen to you. Just my opinion!

True. Politically, I usually agreed with O'Reilly, and wish he could have kept his mind on that subject, and quit thinking with his "other head". But, he couldn't leave it alone, and he paid the price. Yes, Clinton and Weiner and a whole host of Democrats were guilty of the same thing, but I don't think that we should stoop that low and grant one of "ours" the same right.

Good post, agree.
We stoop to their level, then we lose our identity and credibility as well.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MadMooner
They, FOX, lost a schit ton of advertisers due to the many claims and he had to go. It is that simple.

Yep. Posted that in another Billy thread. He was costing ad revenue.
Follow the money.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
"We all got it coming kid."

Clint

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by hanco
He shouldn't have been doing that crap. Pretty simple. If you don't do stupid things, bad consequences don't happen to you. Just my opinion!

Good post, agree.
We stoop to their level, then we lose our identity and credibility as well.

Well, thank God you upstanding nervous nellies didnt take the same stance and jump on the Dump Trump Train when 10-12 whores tried to cut him off at the knees.

But, I understand, we dont need to hold judgement until the verdict is in because without O we dont lose the 2A whereas with out Trump we would.

So now Lisa Bloom is calling for an investigation of the entire Fox organization.

Rather strange a OReilly accuser was a guest on his show like 5 times even after he had been "molesting" her. She wasnt upset about it until much later.

As Michael Savage says, we are being whacked by legal terrorists.

Good Evening America How Are You....

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So now Lisa Bloom is calling for an investigation of the entire Fox organization.

An investigation of what exactly?

That they have men actually employed there?

I know that's considered a crime to a feminist.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Don't Schitt where you eat.Rio7

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What's the real story behind why O is gone. Whatever it is is bad for us.

Yeah, I know, kick OReilly to the curb. He's a blowhard, because he cuts off the guest when the BS meter goes off.

He was propositioning women. Big deal. Bill Clinton was assaulting and raping them. Letterman was screwing employees in the studio. Why didnt they have to go.

Was it because the Murdock boys are libs and want to fix Fox? There is that component at work in this.

Also, a chick who shacked up with Weiner is whacking Bill. The NYPost is the shill that got this ball rolling.

I agreed with about 80% of his product and usually his take and stance, if not his manner.

He was the dog on TV the left could not compete with. He was the dog they needed to kill-first.

They got his scalp in their belt. I doubt they will stop with him.

Today Media Matters, Soros and Southern Liberty Law are celebrating their destruction of the Fox News big dog probably by having a few people using Facebook and Twitter bots to hit advertisers with tens of thousands of threats. 

Who is next? Hannity, Rush, Fox News itself? 

And each time conservatives will say, good riddance to the blow hard-until we have no conservative blowhards. 

As explained by Rush, what happened to Bill Clinton for assaults and rapes. Nothing. It cost him nothing. 

It only happens to conservatives-mainly because we let it. 
As much as I thought Bill to be a highly imperfect voice of conservatism, I must admit it's very odd that such a central figure on Fox can be so quickly and easily overthrown. Add to this the multifaceted assault we're now seeing on the political right's access to outlets of free speech (e.g., YouTube cracking down on those critical of the leftist/globalist establishment, and organized mobs shutting down speaking engagements by those critical of the globalist establishment), and it's more than a little concerning.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Democrats are lining the ducks up to take over again.
I think so. Or, more accurately, the globalist establishment is. They saw how they lost control in the process that led up to electing Trump, and don't want it to happen again, so they are attempting to gain control over alternative media, i.e., media that provides a view of events different from that which the establishment wants out there, which starts with Fox and ends with the Internet, which they are only now cracking down control over.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So Fox noise is Conservative? Praise Allah.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
FOX was by and large in the never Trump crowd. The faster they show their true colors the better. Maybe a real news channel will the void.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
I hope so Ace, but without the anti-hillary stance pushed by O and Hannity and the strong pro Trump position pushed by Hannity i dont think Trump would have made it.

O was nearly as alt right as any of us would have preferred but he was fair enough to the left and center to attract many of them as viewers, and that was why he had such an audience.

He subtly explained how many of the actions supported by Zero and Hillary were destructive to this nation.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
"O" got several do-overs from Fox, costing millions of dollars, and could never get his morals straightened out.

He got what-was-coming-to-him after years of free-passes and made his millions along the way.

The Murdocks are as guilty as "O" because of their failure to act years ago.

Bye-bye, Bill..... about time.

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
--- Will Rogers
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
About ten years ago O'reilly was involved in a notorious sex harassment case. This gal worked at Fox, ie, he was her boss.
Sex harassment rules were well known. The clever gal began taping the horny Fox star, and I heard several minutes of the tapes on the news and Sirius radio. He said "Yeah baby I want you to get in the shower and lather up those big boobs"
etc etc.
Graphic.
Either he was banging her or he wanted to, badly.
And he married with a kid.

And so the campfire continues to burn. Many here would be bragging about this had it been them. Lets all go to the 223 AI thread and drown our sorrows in the pictures that get posted there, and cuss Bill O.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (257wthbylover, 22kHornet, 204guy, 222Sako, 270cowboy, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,388 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,305
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.