Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Stargazer is rob Jordan.
Oh.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
One has to wonder if the good sheriff of Modoc County knows Jordan Funk is using his government work computer to impugn the sheriff and his office/deputies on this website?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I don't follow.... and I'd like to; I respect your thoughts even when I don't agree. Please elaborate?
Refer back to Bristoe's posts for an interpretation. Actually, though, I think there's a third possibility, and that's that you're just ate up with leftism and thus can't see straight on matters political.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I don't understand why you continue to defend this clown.

He's a broke con man from NYC and he wouldn't stop to piss on you if you were on fire. He thinks you rednecks are opioid addicted sub-humans.

Yet you all want to toss his salad.

He conned you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Just wondering....

If someone were to make a bet, wagering that if say, Donald Trump were to win the election, that he would depart this board, and then later came back under a new user name, wouldn't that person be a lying POS with no honor and not worthy of the notice of decent people, let alone deserve to be believed about anything at all?

I believe so.

You mean like a certain inmate-renting NorCal county D.A.?

Someone did that? Disgusting. How could a public official get away with despicable behavior like that?

Oh wait, you said California. Nuff said.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hawkeye,you need to give it a little more time.

There are more forces at work in .gov that don't want the things he said he wanted to do to get done.

It amazes me that some folks take everything he says literally.

As for his tax returns,he does not have to let anyone see them.
Same as yours or anyone else.

Watch what happens by the end of the year.
Parts of the "wall"will be up and running with the biggest thing being enforcement taking place.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Someone did that? Disgusting. How could a public official get away with despicable behavior like that?

Oh, I don't know. Yeah, it happened.

Modoc County D.A. Jordan Funk known on here by at least 2 screennames (RobJordan and Stargazer AKA MeatGazer). The same person who made a bet with Fubarski that if Trump won on 11/8 Jordan Funk would disappear from this site forever and if Hillary won Fubarski would leave.

"Investigations and records indicate that Jordan Funk has checked out inmates from the jail that he personally prosecuted and then under prior management checked them out of the Jail at $10.00 a day, so that he can pay them under the table to help construct and do work around his personal residence."

From here

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by StarGazer

The real question is whether the investigation will if Trump is removed from office due to the RICO case being put together by AG Eric Shneiderman in New York.

?

That's a string of words that suggests the presence of a fuggin' idiot.

Disregard my post for the time being. That's not public information yet and I shouldn't have brought it up. I can't defend that statement yet.

A nice cup of Thorazine tea should fix that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Trump Flip Flops On Obama's DACA "Dream Act" He say's "It's a case of the heart."

Until recently informed by Ann Coulter to the contrary, I was operating under the assumption that Trump undid Obama's "Dreamer Act" (executive order) within days of taking office, as he promised. I hadn't even bothered to follow up, so confident was I in his authenticity.

All these emotion based flip flops are making it appear that we elected Suzy Homemaker president instead of the hard-nosed, no nonsense, businessman, he portrayed himself to be.

A sad picture made him cry, so he launched missiles at an Assad regime military instillation, and now this. What's next?

I've NEVER thought of Donald Trump as anything other than an egomaniacal elitist windbag, so the campaign persona he adopted never resonated with me in the slightest in terms of believing that those positions represented his core values. I think his core value is "Donald Trump is one awesome dude" combined with "I will say whatever pops into my big orange head if I think it gains me something".

Since I consider him a liar without peer I'm not surprised to see that his campaign promises are falling like confetti. Some of them- and ironically, Chris, this would be one of them- I'm fine with him dropping. However it's heartbreaking to think that his populist appeals to a truly desperate segment of our society might have been, hell probably WERE, total BS.

With Bannon on the outs he's morphing into the worst kind of knee-jerk neocon there is, as you say. frown

My only consolation is that I don't think he'll still be POTUS beyond 2018.

This coming from an Obama voter? Priceless!

Last edited by 280shooter; 04/23/17.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh, I don't know. Yeah, it happened.

Modoc County D.A. Jordan Funk known on here by at least 2 screennames (RobJordan and Stargazer AKA MeatGazer). The same person who made a bet with Fubarski that if Trump won on 11/8 Jordan Funk would disappear from this site forever and if Hillary won Fubarski would leave.

"Investigations and records indicate that Jordan Funk has checked out inmates from the jail that he personally prosecuted and then under prior management checked them out of the Jail at $10.00 a day, so that he can pay them under the table to help construct and do work around his personal residence."

From here

Wow, that's some strong s--t for the sheriff to post on a public forum like FB! I hope it doesn't impact his investigation.

And I hope this kinda crap gets all settled out before I end up retiring to that area.

Thanks for the links,

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump Flip Flops On Obama's DACA "Dream Act" He say's "It's a case of the heart."

Until recently informed by Ann Coulter to the contrary, I was operating under the assumption that Trump undid Obama's "Dreamer Act" (executive order) within days of taking office, as he promised. I hadn't even bothered to follow up, so confident was I in his authenticity.

All these emotion based flip flops are making it appear that we elected Suzy Homemaker president instead of the hard-nosed, no nonsense, businessman, he portrayed himself to be.

A sad picture made him cry, so he launched missiles at an Assad regime military instillation, and now this. What's next?

All of this frothing at the mouth over the fact that Trump hasn't solved in his "first 100 days" what took liebrals at least 5 presidents to screw up reminds me of a joke:

An old bull and a young bull are standing on top of a hill looking down at a field full of cows.

The young bull says "Hey!!! Let's run down there and [bleep] one of those cows!!!"

The old bull says, "Why don't we walk down and [bleep] all of them?"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I don't follow.... and I'd like to; I respect your thoughts even when I don't agree. Please elaborate?
Refer back to Bristoe's posts for an interpretation. Actually, though, I think there's a third possibility, and that's that you're just ate up with leftism and thus can't see straight on matters political.

The decline of intellectual honesty and the resulting destruction of good-faith dialog in our society vexes me greatly. So if you're gonna tell me I'm acting in a fundamentally dishonest way, I'd like a little detail, please. If you show me I am, I'll correct it.

I'm not a leftist.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 04/23/17.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

The decline of intellectual honesty and the resulting destruction of good-faith dialog in our society vexes me greatly. So if you're gonna tell me I'm acting in a fundamentally dishonest way, I'd like a little detail, please. If you show me I am, I'll correct it.

I'm not a leftist.
your both a couple wacks , just each end of the stick

Last edited by ldholton; 04/23/17.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump did not eradicate the Dream Act because he got emotionally involved in the stories of 15 year old illegal wetbacks who are attending school. So he won't eliminate the dream act. Got caught up in it emotionally.

And likewise, he bombed Syria because he saw video of children dying of gas attack. He got all caught up in the emotions of seeing the dying children.

So we finally have our first Woman President. This entity runs on emotions and not logic. Just like all females do.

I wonder if Trump uses a box of Tampax one week of every month.

I detest Hillary and I voted for Trump, but, Give Me A Break!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
*shaking head*

Jeff's not stupid. He just thinks everybody else is stupid.
That's what I figure.

No, and this is what is such a BUMMER about the Trump phenomenon to me.

We desperately needed an outsider to shake things up. Here come Mr. Gilded Tongue and he bullshitted his way to the POTUS saying things like "it'll just be so beautiful!" "So easy!" and a segment of our society desperate for a politician who wasn't gonna [bleep] them in the ass got their hopes all up. And now we start to see that it was all a buncha hooey. It's heartbreaking. Seriously.

Hells bells guys.... I'm right there with them! I work with my hands for a living. A company I make parts for had the Chinese directly copy one of their designs and bring it to the US market at less than half their selling price last year. It may kill the company. It cost me thousands of dollars of lost work in the last 6 months. You think I'm not all-in on some economic nationalism?!?!

That's totally ASIDE FROM the Russia thing.

He may survive the Russia stuff yet. It may be insulated to Page and Manafort. He might not have even known. I'm ok with that----- once it's proven true.
If you actually believe that he and the Russians colluded during the campaign, then there's only one possible explanation.

BS. You didnt respect anyones thoughts on your egotistical narcissistic blow hard community commie organizer. You also lie about not following. You definitely follow the false flag liberal press.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
*shaking head*

Jeff's not stupid. He just thinks everybody else is stupid.
That's what I figure.

No, and this is what is such a BUMMER about the Trump phenomenon to me.

We desperately needed an outsider to shake things up. Here come Mr. Gilded Tongue and he bullshitted his way to the POTUS saying things like "it'll just be so beautiful!" "So easy!" and a segment of our society desperate for a politician who wasn't gonna [bleep] them in the ass got their hopes all up. And now we start to see that it was all a buncha hooey. It's heartbreaking. Seriously.

Hells bells guys.... I'm right there with them! I work with my hands for a living. A company I make parts for had the Chinese directly copy one of their designs and bring it to the US market at less than half their selling price last year. It may kill the company. It cost me thousands of dollars of lost work in the last 6 months. You think I'm not all-in on some economic nationalism?!?!

That's totally ASIDE FROM the Russia thing.

He may survive the Russia stuff yet. It may be insulated to Page and Manafort. He might not have even known. I'm ok with that----- once it's proven true.

What Russia thing? The one Clapper and some Brit dreamed up to have an excuse to evesdrop on Trump? The imaginary one Hillary so smugly brought up on Oct 28 indicating US intelligence had some interesting info on Trump coming up? Stuff she had been privy to from Clapper even as a [bleep] private citizen? Illegal
collusion and conspiracy you havent the decency or brains to give a schiit about?

You pathetic pos excuse for an real American man.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

He's a broke con man from NYC and he wouldn't stop to piss on you if you were on fire. He thinks you rednecks are opioid addicted sub-humans.

He conned you.

Suck my ass bitch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'm not a leftist.
You're a homo.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

He conned you.

Suck my ass bitch.

Amen.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Look at the bright side, now would be a great time to apply at Goldman Sachs. Most of them have gone to work for the White House.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (01Foreman400, 7887mm08, 300s, 2UP, 257 mag, 9 invisible), 1,578 guests, and 985 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,624
Posts18,474,075
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.