Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I like the deal he passed where every new one eliminates two old ones. That's good governance.

LOL
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
It's the House of Representatives that are letting us down. If they passed what Trump ran on, he'd sign it. The lower Fed courts aren't helping matters.

We have a brash and unique populist president, and two branches of gov't that want to pretend that he was never elected, and his constituents don't exist.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's not that he isn't getting things done that's troubling. It's that he's actively doing things that he said he *wouldn't* do.

Some of us tried to warn you true believers.

I'm better when I move.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by FlaRick

It's not that he isn't getting things done that's troubling. It's that he's actively doing things that he said he *wouldn't* do.

But you didn't offer any alternative. Trump talked very loud and very often about what he was planning on doing if elected.

I really didn't believe that he would be able to accomplish all that he said he would, but I didn't think that he would abandon the absolute core of his platform during his first 100 days in office.

I first started having doubts about his sincerity when he appointed Reince Prebius to his administration.

An alligator isn't going to drain the swamp.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
At this point it's all crying a river under a bridge without a paddle.

LOL
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The election was a choice between fetor and a lunatic. We chose the lunatic. Whether this was better than the alternative, we will never know, but Trump is going from bad to worse, or as the Mexicans say, de Guatemala a Guatepeor.

I stopped reading after this.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Another Pissing and Moaning thread.WaaaaWaaaWaaa. No wonder people leave this site, who wants to listen to a bunch of whiney assed crybabies. Nothing is right in America today, NRA sucks, Trump sucks, Republicans suck, Democrats suck, Fox News sucks, MSN Sucks, and it goes on.

Why don't you step away from your computer, drive a bunch of 16 penny nails through a 1X4 and then pound your head on the exposed points for awhile and then drink a big cup of STHU!

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Another Pissing and Moaning thread.WaaaaWaaaWaaa. No wonder people leave this site, who wants to listen to a bunch of whiney assed crybabies. Nothing is right in America today, NRA sucks, Trump sucks, Republicans suck, Democrats suck, Fox News sucks, MSN Sucks, and it goes on.

Why don't you step away from your computer, drive a bunch of 16 penny nails through a 1X4 and then pound your head on the exposed points for awhile and then drink a big cup of STHU!

Another opinionless opinion.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The leftist strategy is too obstruct at all levels and then blow the horn of agenda failure.

This thing is just getting started, and Gorsuch is already on the court, which means I already have my moneys worth.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The budget and wall thingy coming up should be telling on a number of fronts.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The leftist strategy is too obstruct at all levels and then blow the horn of agenda failure.

It's not just the left. It's the entire Washington establishment. (the swamp)

Wikileaks has been reporting on "the swamp" for a while.

Trump says it's OK with him if Julian Assange is arrested for doing so.

http://www.unz.com/rpaul/candidate-trump-i-love-wikileaks-president-trump-arrest-assange/

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FlaRick

But you didn't offer any alternative. Trump talked very loud and very often about what he was planning on doing if elected.

I see. It's everyone else's fault you supported the person that talked the loudest?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RWE

I see. It's everyone else's fault you supported the person that talked the loudest?

That's called a "strawman".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

This thing is just getting started, and Gorsuch is already on the court, which means I already have my moneys worth.

Thank you for that voice of reason.

After 100 days, people are already accusatory, disillusioned, and depressed. Well, to you in the Prozac Nation, take a damned good look at what Trump has had to deal with in his first 100 days.

Let us begin with the fact that the Dems stalled his cabinet appointments in an unprecedented manner. How do you expect him to accomplish much without his team in place? The Dems toppled Flynn right out of the box.

Next, the GOP in Congress brought forth a lame alternative to Obamacare. Trump really doesn't care what the GOP brings him, as long as it is an improvement. The Dems are already lined up with their strategy of what to do if the GOP eliminates "free Healthcare". They will claim Trump "stole healthcare from millions". Not that Obamacare failed. "It just needed adjustment". Blame the GOP, NOT TRIUMP for this one.

The wall. Dems got enough GOP traitors not to fund the wall in the next budget extension. They are daring Trump either to pass it without funding, or shut down the government which they will be ALL over him for. Again, WTF is Paul Ryan doing and why can't he get the bozos to toe the line?

Gorsuch? Tump put a good man on the bench. What else do you want there? He dared Schumer to resist, and Schumer got nuked. Yuge win. Bigly. The most important so far.

BTW, reports are that border crossings are down 23% since December and crossings with children down 90%. The mere threat of a President that will crack down is having a positive effect. Trump is asking for funding to add 10,000 more border agents. If they simple enforce existing laws, we are ahead of the game.

Muzzie ban? Trump did it and the courts shot it down. What do you want him to do next?

Trade with China - Seems we need their help with the NORKS. Do you really think this is best time to get in a pissing match with them over trade or their artificial islands? Deal with that later.

Russia - Obama caused this mess by pulling out of Iraq too soon and listening to the Europeans about how the Arab Spring should flourish and Assad must go. Assad called his long time buddy Russia and Putin was happy to prop up his ally. If Russia was screwing with Japan, wouldn't we step in and tell Putin "Nyet!"? Sure we would. Putin is not happy we cruise missiled his buddy, but he knows the game. Putin sends his bombers over Alaska, rattles our cage. That's how it works. In the end, Trump and Putin will get together on things they can agree on. Suddenly, the Trump-Russia collusion is looking weaker, isn't it?

I could go on, but some of political numbskulls won't get it no matter how it is spelled out. Sour grapes of the highest order.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
More whining!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kingston
More whining!

No whining,...just calling attention to what's going on.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Hardly.

You stated Trump spoke something you wanted to hear, loud and often.

And now that your disappointed, its because no one else came up with an alternative.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Hardly.

You stated Trump spoke something you wanted to hear, loud and often.

And now that your disappointed, its because no one else came up with an alternative.

"you're"

It's a contraction of "you are".

It's best not to look stupid when you're appearing to appear smart.

You're welcome.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't agree with the tactics and all that's going on in Washington, but a president is not a dictator or king.

1Minute
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,838 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,615
Posts18,473,942
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.