Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
After seeing smiling chuck ,and the dumb ass Pelosi smiling about the budget,what the hell did we get? We have the White house and both the house and senate and yet we still can't get our budget through. More dumb ass spending. Are the Republicans ever going to fight and win! My god ,they just suck!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
when we hold them down and sew a pair on. i am sick of all of them.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know.....they gave up on defunding Planned Parenthood, funding for the wall, defunding sanctuary city's, and a bunch of other chit I'm too mad to remember right now in return for what......a promise that they won't make Ryan or McConnel shovel Pelosie and Schummer's driveways.

Fu*k those RINO cock suckers.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. . .

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Voting for somebody that is not an incumbent in next election will "drain the swamp". Primaries matter.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Ain't dime's worth of difference between any of them. All they do is grandstand.

”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1Longbow
When do the Republicans grow a pair?

[Linked Image]

LOL
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
1longbow: I agree with all your sentiments and contentions!
This is indeed a sad and sorry state the rino's have created for themselves!
I have been a Republican and fought for Republican ideals for well over half a century and it seems for the last 25+ years the rino's have TRULY mastered the art of snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory?
I don't know why?
Discouraging.
Disgusting.
Sad.
I seldom complain about anything without having a constructive or plausible suggestion on how to fix said thing - in the case of the ongoing idiocy of the self destructive rino's I have exhausted all patience.
[bleep]'em!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I think it's pretty obvious now that most of the Republicans are RINOS and not much different than the Dems. You have a few constitutionalist in the freedom group but most of the rest don't give a damn about the constitution and only want to make self serving back deals. They don't really want to appeal Obama care, they don't really want to build a wall much less deport the illegals already here, they aren't serious about the budget. The reason that they don't stand up to the democrats is because most really aren't much different when not grandstanding in front of a camera. The truth is they don't have to be much different I'll still vote for them over 2a rights and the republicans being the lesser of two evils.

Last edited by Mittenman; 05/01/17.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
At least the whole Trump thing has shown us that the Republicans CAN win, they choose not to. Basically, they are lying to us, and taking the money. They need to be gone. For the luvva Mike, aren't there ANY politicians who just do what the hell they're supposed to do?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm going to hold fire until the fall. This Spending Bill (not a budget) has been crafted long before Trump was elected. The way I see it, Trump is prioritizing multiple issues and this Bill was not his. He needs to finish up health care and of course Tax Reform and he is obviously fighting the ENTIRE Congress, on both sides of the aisle. My guess is he will start drawing his line in the sand from now until September by going direct to the electorate and submit HIS budget then. I know my Congressman, Ted Yoho is behind him, but the likes of Ryan and a LOT of Republicans really don't want him to succeed because they are owned by the Lobbyists. Until we break that connection, it will be real tough. Between a hostile Congress and the MESS obama left him on the world stage, I am not hopeful and at best, hope for small victories "on the margins" like the Supreme Court.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
After seeing smiling chuck ,and the dumb ass Pelosi smiling about the budget,what the hell did we get? We have the White house and both the house and senate and yet we still can't get our budget through. More dumb ass spending. Are the Republicans ever going to fight and win! My god ,they just suck!
I couldn't possibly agree more..

Originally Posted by deerstalker
when we hold them down and sew a pair on. i am sick of all of them.
I couldn't possibly agree more.

Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I know.....they gave up on defunding Planned Parenthood, funding for the wall, defunding sanctuary city's, and a bunch of other chit I'm too mad to remember right now in return for what......a promise that they won't make Ryan or McConnel shovel Pelosie and Schummer's driveways.

Fu*k those RINO cock suckers.
I couldn't possibly agree more..

Originally Posted by benchman
At least the whole Trump thing has shown us that the Republicans CAN win, they choose not to. Basically, they are lying to us, and taking the money. They need to be gone. For the luvva Mike, aren't there ANY politicians who just do what the hell they're supposed to do?
I couldn't possibly agree more.

Yesterday I contacted both the House rep and Senator and told 'em exactly what I thought of 'em....that they were chicken-livered, ball-less, gutless electees that let the Dems run roughshod over 'em on a daily basis.. Further, I told my House rep that I cannot WAIT until he holds another 'town hall meeting' because I'm going and I will be basically ripping him a new azzhole..

The cops'll probably be waitin' for me.. I don't give a chit..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
nothing's going to change, they are carreer politicians, they aren't going to chance of their gravy train derailing, dream boy donnie isn't going to change a dam thing business as usual!!!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
More dumb ass spending. Are the Republicans ever going to fight and win! My god ,they just suck!

They are not going to give up this power that was given to them. As soon as more people realize they are just two sides of the isle with the same goal the sooner we can change direction.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mohick
nothing's going to change, they are carreer politicians, they aren't going to chance of their gravy train derailing, dream boy donnie isn't going to change a dam thing business as usual!!!!

Well, in one way, he actually could... I contacted him yesterday and, as an idea, said he could get rid of O-Care by telling the DEM-RINOS that he will veto every single budget bill that comes to his desk unless it has a full repeal of O-Care in it..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Voting for somebody that is not an incumbent in next election will "drain the swamp". Primaries matter.

Sure the primaries matter Dan. We have a little problem though. No other GOP person, good or bad will run against them so the same person gets elected time and again.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe need to start sending some conservative Independents up there. Enough people writing letters would scare them into doing things different. The threat of losing that plum job will scare them more than anything. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Trump has done nothing but EOs so far. Yes, those have been good, just basically undoing what the muslim did. But this is crap, this isn't what he was elected to do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Texas had a Democrat drop out of running against Cruz yesterday. That's a real down and out Castro out of San Antonio, a real liberal who dropped out.

No one has what it takes to run and maybe a chance to win in this state. I happen to like Cruz. Wouldn't vote again him anyway.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

All politicians are to afraid to remove anything contentious, someone might be offended:

- Planned Parenthood funding, here to stay. they cut funding and the PR is that they de-funded Woman's health care, which is actually true, but comes with side effects. The way to tackle this is to get government funding out of health care, period.

- The wall. Sorry not happening. this is actually one I disagree on with Trump, wall idea is dumb.

- O-care, won't defund without a replacement because that would be taking something away from voters. Whether it should be there or not is actually irrelevant to that mind-set, it' there and taking it away will alienate voters.

Trump needs to focus on tax reform first, then go after the budget in the summer. This is a spending bill to carry on the status quo, it's not a budget.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 69 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,301
Posts18,487,087
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.