-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aces, if you don't mind me asking, what business are you in and what part of the state is it located?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Good luck to you and your bride Randy. Living modestly while investing in growth in small business is what makes this country great. I'm in the same boat, drive a 99 Silverado and extra money will build and grow the business. May you both have all the success you desire (and none of the inherent heartaches). 👍

really appreciate those sentiments and I too in turn wish all my campfire compadres success and happiness in their endeavors.

It truly is a wonderful life we've been given to get to try and steer our own ship through the waters. Sometimes folks crash upon the rocks, some find a comfortable lil lee inlet and some sail happily off into the sunset. But we get to steer and it's a helluva privilege. Now I gotta watch out for those dang rocks!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Good luck to you and your bride Randy. Living modestly while investing in growth in small business is what makes this country great. I'm in the same boat, drive a 99 Silverado and extra money will build and grow the business. May you both have all the success you desire (and none of the inherent heartaches). 👍

really appreciate those sentiments and I too in turn wish all my campfire compadres success and happiness in their endeavors.

It truly is a wonderful life we've been given to get to try and steer our own ship through the waters. Sometimes folks crash upon the rocks, some find a comfortable lil lee inlet and some sail happily off into the sunset. But we get to steer and it's a helluva privilege. Now I gotta watch out for those dang rocks!

That wuz pure fuggin poetry, pard!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You think that was poetry?........didja ever see him schmoooz a waitress?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by VernAK

Why yes. Yes I have.

All that honey, sweetie, baby, sugar stuff all the while waving his big.....wallet in her face!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by VernAK

Why yes. Yes I have.

All that honey, sweetie, baby, sugar stuff all the while waving his big.....wallet in her face!

Huh, I guess we aren't the only ones to see that.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
When you're born ugly, dumb and untalented Schmooze is all that's left I just try and work with what the good lord gave me

But ''tis evident he was feelin a mite miserly on the day he made me

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
When you're born ugly, dumb and untalented Schmooze is all that's left I just try and work with what the good lord gave me

But ''tis evident he was feelin a mite miserly on the day he made me

If you hadn't been meant to be, just as you are, the prize wouldn't have gone to the fastest swimmer. smile

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It wasn't an insult, I enjoy watching a natural talent working in his element. ;^)

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (1badf350, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,791 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,224
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.