Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
... and it would be headlines for three months straight, prompting riots and town hall meetings, followed by a made-for-TV-movie.

But this schitt happens constantly, and not a peep.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Glad to see them white boys finally stood up for themselves and fought back, they looked timid but it was better than doing nothing at all. The kid that let them punch him and take his bike should be ashamed of himself. It takes some balls to do the right think and stand up for yourself in that situations but he had buddies with him and an azz kickin' is better than a lifetime of regretting not doing more and having to see it on youtube.

Last edited by Mittenman; 05/05/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Baseball bat time.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Rabid wild baboons. Send them back on the second offense to the continent where they belong. I'm sick of paying to feed these things behind bars for life. Even if they aren't caught, we're still paying for them to eat and breed.

Last edited by littlecmonkey; 05/05/17.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Typical NBN
and that's why I loved kicking the snot out of them when I was younger.
Today I just let my boys whale on their skunky azzes - big time2

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You won't see that on the news, and it happens far more than you realize. Now, if a White cop had come up and intervened, I'll bet that would have made the news alright.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Terrible.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
And they wonder why white people dont have any respect for black people.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i think we need to start a "one gun a month" club. everybody finds a junker gat , buys it along with ammo and has it dropped of on a street in any Congo area of the country.
let attrition solve the problem. always thought that would help in LA with the gangs, when i was there. loved seeing turf wars.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I faced this stuff a big number of times from about age 12 to 14. The jerks that did such things were a small % of the overall population (multi-ethnic east coast city) and the culture - along with my Dad and maternal grandmother - soon helped me learn to deal with it strongly. Because I stood up to them I got punched around a few times in the beginning - but they NEVER got my stuff. My skills improved quickly and pretty soon I was the one punching guys out and leaving nasty marks, so the message went out among them and they flat quit. Game over. Seems to be the only approach that a bully - or an animal - understands.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
The white kids should of stood up to the black kids and got back in their faces. When you show weakness like that then you get preyed on and the b.s. continues. Its better to take some licks and gain some respect than to act scared. When you act scared, little pieces of trash like that will continue to go after you because they know you won't do anything. Our country is definitely going in the wrong way because of garbage kids like this starting stuff for no reason. If the roles were reversed then it would have been racist and a hate crime. One day white kids aren't going to take this kind of crap anymore. I'm not racist but white kids need to stop being scared of black kids.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like the same stuff we all went thru as teenagers, 2 bored groups of kids looking for trouble...just happens to be a white group & black group. Teenage males are looking for dominance and seeking to be the Alpha in their group, nothing screams badazzto your group like taking a gang from another neighborhood.

When I was 16-17 years old my 4 friends and I were jumped by a gang of white kids 15 or 20 strong in their group, we fixed their azz by throwing 1/2 bricks down a steep hill at them. First couple got nailed and they weren't as tough, 3 or 4 more got hit hard and they walked away...and came back 2 days later with 30 white kids. That day we all had Crossman 760 BB guns, 8-10 got shot in the face...they backed off again.

Looks like normal shiit to me.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Looks like the same stuff we all went thru as teenagers, 2 bored groups of kids looking for trouble...just happens to be a white group & black group.

Yeah, happenstance.

crazy

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i'd of cut a couple of them up back when i was that age, must be the hispanic in me.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 160user, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 69 invisible), 2,743 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,481
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.