Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Keeping the powder dry is still a good idea.
Powder isn't much good if you don't have a gun.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
France is right behind her--

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by TBREW401
France is right behind her--

they keep doing it to themselves. it's not our fault.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
It's not just about Europe.

If the Democrats ever take charge of the national government, you will see the US racing frantically to catch up with Europe in Moslemization.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is only inevitable if their gov stays as is. A good cleansing is needed. Badly. But I don't think they have the stomach for it.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

I beg to differ. Packed in a steel container, such as a fire extinguisher, and properly fused it will make a profound hole where it detonated.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I beg to differ. Packed in a steel container, such as a fire extinguisher, and properly fused it will make a profound hole where it detonated.

I'd say based on some of your past posts you've seen some things and speak from experience. I hope you're still around if things someday get real, some of us might need your help.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Experience comes from opportunity, is fueled by an open mind, and sustained by luck as often as not.

A CO2 cartridge filled with Red Dot is rather stunning in it's power. Larger tanks, bigger booms. Light bulb filaments, a battery and wire...so simple a 12 year old can do it.

Some day I'll tell you how to knock the heels off your boot with C4.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

I'd say based on some of your past posts you've seen some things and speak from experience. I hope you're still around if things someday get real, some of us might need your help.

Hes not called "Dangerous Dan- Bobcat Whisperer, and Squirrel Scourge of South Floriduh"... fer nuthin

Dun dun daaaaaaah!

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Experience comes from opportunity, is fueled by an open mind, and sustained by luck as often as not.

A CO2 cartridge filled with Red Dot is rather stunning in it's power. Larger tanks, bigger booms. Light bulb filaments, a battery and wire...so simple a 12 year old can do it.

Some day I'll tell you how to knock the heels off your boot with C4.

I'm a born experimenter. I've spent days working on things that never did work out, and others that I was quite proud of myself at the end. Tend to shy away from experimenting with things I haven't seen work that don't allow much room for mistakes but you've given me some ideas to have a little fun on the small side of things. Ha.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ever play with homemade napalm? Even cavemen can do it.

I am..........disturbed.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ever play with homemade napalm? Even cavemen can do it.

No. And cavemen can do it, but I bet a lot of them wouldn't do it twice. Lol.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
France just sealed their fate as well with the rejection of Marine Le Pen and election of muzzy lover Emmanuel Macron in the presidential elections.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Recipe?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Powdered laundry detergent and gasoline. Takes more of one than the other. The objective is goop, not jello.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_fougasse

Last edited by DigitalDan; 05/14/17.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The goal of Islam has always been to conquer the world and force their religion on the people.....or else. There is no in between, or no co-habiting in their belief. In their view, you either acknowledge Allah and the Islamic religion, or you're an infidel, and you die. One of the biggest lies, if not the biggest, ever told is that Islam is the religion of love. That's the lie that's used by those who support these terrorists when they try and counter those of us who know what Islam is really all about. Muslims have never had any intention of ever incorporating themselves into the populations of the countries where they reside. If they did that, it would go against their ultimate goal of eventually taking these countries over, and turning them into Muslim run countries. Whether Europe ever figures this out or not is doubtful, as they have long enjoyed having the Muslims do the jobs that they consider themselves as to good to do.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Game Over, Europe will never recover from this. Gadaffi was right..

Europe will need to find itself again to do so. If it does, it can still restore itself. Spain was at one time mostly Muslim, having lost a war with the Ottomin Empire, but eventually won back all of its territory. So it's nearly never a lost cause.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wondering if the muzzies were to prevail, if any of them have pondered what they will be in charge of? A planet of zealots overseeing billions of simpering sycophants is my perception. Grand plan..........Turd world from the Sun might be an apt description.

Naw;, ain't gonna happen. John Browning has so decreed. 70+ years since there's been a good war on this rock, we're overdue.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Genesis 16:11 The angel of the LORD also said to her: "You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility towards all his brothers."

Ishmael was the founder of the Arab race. His younger brother, Isaac, was the founder of the Jews/Christians. They were at odds as children and nothing has changed over 5000 years. It'll be this way until Jesus himself destroys them.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Genesis 16:11 The angel of the LORD also said to her: "You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility towards all his brothers."

Ishmael was the founder of the Arab race. His younger brother, Isaac, was the founder of the Jews/Christians. They were at odds as children and nothing has changed over 5000 years. It'll be this way until Jesus himself destroys them.

You're aware, of course, that many Arabs are Christians, right? Been that way for over 2,000 years. Just for starters, about 700,000 in Syria, about 221,000 in Jordan, about 127,000 in Israel and around 50,000 in Palestine, not to mention thousands in Lebanon, etc., etc.. Never heard of Melkite Christians??

Wow! Just wow!

PS Takes much more in the way of guts to maintain a Christian faith and tradition in those lands than here in America.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

362 members (12344mag, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 31 invisible), 2,049 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,064
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.