Page 6 of 32 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 31 32
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Two others are missing, and they are conspicuous by their absence of comment on this thread. The "I am not a drunk" alcoholic, and the King of "Do you know who the phfuck I am" ?

Flave is a good man, he has his ways, everyone does, well except for the the "Blessed Crew" whose bullshit is somehow forgiven before they even deliberately cause harm to someone.

Praying that somehow the phfuckers will somehow lose out and that Flave will return to his place as a member of the Fire.

*P.S. Hey Fireball ! I saved PMs you sent me, be a damn shame if they ever got sent to the right people.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
On a mission to Mars

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Two others are missing, and they are conspicuous by their absence of comment on this thread. The "I am not a drunk" alcoholic, and the King of "Do you know who the phfuck I am" ?

Flave is a good man, he has his ways, everyone does, well except for the the "Blessed Crew" whose bullshit is somehow forgiven before they even deliberately cause harm to someone.

Praying that somehow the phfuckers will somehow lose out and that Flave will return to his place as a member of the Fire.

*P.S. Hey Fireball ! I saved PMs you sent me, be a damn shame if they ever got sent to the right people.

Hey Miss Lynn, out the backstabbing chickenchits, then we will ALL know who plays dirty behind the scenes, it could be great fun if they think they want to play hardball. smile

Gunner

Trump Won!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Some friends informed me he basically been run off by individuals leveraging details of his personal life. Basically an exposure blackmail type of "goodbye or else".

Which is pretty F'd up, I think.

I hope your kidding, that's bullchit if true.

Sounds a lot like karma to me.

You fughkin piece of s hit! I normally don't get too invested in internet S hit, but YOU are the fughkin jackass that crossed the line.

That's right folks. Fireball is the one that went personal because he doesn't have the fortitude to play with Flave. Fireball sent him his cell number via PM and tried to have Travis call him and be "buddies". Travis wasn't interested so poor wittle Fireball got butt hurt and went personal on the forum.

Fughin loser is an understatment!

Fireball has some explaining to do.

But won't. He needs "space" under a pine tree.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
All this subterfuge and intrigue. People know something but don't come right out and simply tell the truth. If someone/bodys are messing with the guy's personal life and people here know who it is, for cripes sake, come out with it and tell it all, instead of implying, supposing and hinting. If someone is harassing by PM, instead of implying some crap, just tell it like it is. This aint a mystery movie, and if it was, it'd be grade B with all the pathetic producing.

Its horrible and unacceptable if its happening, and folks got all their expletives for the month, spewed in one thread. How about pressing on those who know something to be honorable and straight up with what they know, and tell it all. it might deter some scumbag in the future, from considering this form of malfeasance toward another CF member.

Last edited by Wyogal; 05/15/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some friends informed me he basically been run off by individuals leveraging details of his personal life. Basically an exposure blackmail type of "goodbye or else".

Color me surprised to learn fireball was involved. crazy
The "guy" is a waste of skin.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
It has already been said who it was. Several times. How many more do you need?

Camp is where you make it.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
So Fireball2 is at the heart of all this, huh? Do we ACTUALLY know the whole story, or is this the someone said that someone's brother in law mentioned it, etc?
What percentage of the friends of a friend gossip is true?
The CF hasn't had a pile on in months, so we're due.

Last edited by Wyogal; 05/15/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wyogal
All this subterfuge and intrigue. People know something but don't come right out and simply tell the truth. If someone/bodys are messing with the guy's personal life and people here know who it is, for cripes sake, come out with it and tell it all, instead of implying, supposing and hinting. If someone is harassing by PM, instead of implying some crap, just tell it like it is. This aint a mystery movie, and if it was, it'd be grade B with all the pathetic producing.

Its horrible and unacceptable if its happening, and folks got all their expletives for the month, spewed in one thread. How about pressing on those who know something to be honorable and straight up with what they know, and tell it all. it might deter some scumbag in the future, from considering this form of malfeasance toward another CF member.

I wouldn't buy a ticket to this game, Ma'am. Look at who started it and who is keeping it going.

Also, look at "the bad guy" and consider that he has a record with Travis. Talking about Fireball, of course.

At least they didn't pick a good guy for the fall.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'd hate to lose 'flave - he is a very entertaining sort!

Yes, I use my real name and town. My home # is listed.
Like I told crossfireoops at a Sierra Vista shindig - God forbid that anyone looking for me, can't find me.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
After going through that April Fools joke(?) last year, I really don't know what to think. But whatever, I really doubt most of the guessing going on is just guessing. At least I hope so. I don't know flave, but I have a feeling if I ever met him I would like him!
The people that do know him personally are good guys and those that don't like him are few!

When you feel ready to some more testing for us again,flave, feel free to come back. I really enjoyed the Walmart vs Yeti comparison. Very scientific. smile

Ken

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Who in the hell saves PM's for potential future use, except to verify a firearm transactions?

If harassment was involved, it would make sense to report it to the Webmaster or LE, if applies, and be done with it.
The ignore button and deleting offending PM's seems reasonable standard practice.
But saving PM's, seems a bit "Mata Hari".

Takes all kinds.

For the record, I also think 'flaves an OK guy, who sometimes puts himself out on a limb.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I clicked on this thread by accident.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Flave checked into the Betty Ford Center.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by websterparish47
I clicked on this thread by accident.

Me too but this thread is uber.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

I miss Dave's humour !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Who in the hell saves PM's for potential future use, except to verify a firearm transactions?

If harassment was involved, it would make sense to report it to the Webmaster or LE, if applies, and be done with it.
The ignore button and deleting offending PM's seems reasonable standard practice.
But saving PM's, seems a bit "Mata Hari".

Takes all kinds.

For the record, I also think 'flaves an OK guy, who sometimes puts himself out on a limb.

The hypocrite whom you quoted for one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see Mike Tyson's tiger got knocked up in the back yard by an ISIS goat herder again.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
^^^bullshit^^^

My name is Dave Shaw, I run a hot rod shop from my home, I have a deer camp named camp chickenbuck and anyone with half a brain can string that all together.

If someone is coming for you, they gonna come.

(lord help them)

Now there was a time I wasn't self employed and my giveafuck wasn't at true zero. That's what Flave ran into, I would be uncomfortable and ghostish if someone was turning the screws to me with my giveafuck level above true zero.

Ain't nobody here going to fuqk with you........We all know and understand your superhuman strengths........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 6 of 32 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1936M71, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,473
Posts18,489,910
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.