-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 32 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 31 32
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the third thread on this forum I have read today in which someone has used the same word incorrectly. I am never the grammar/word usage Nazi unless we have a thread specifically dedicated to the topic. Do people actually think the random use of the word "whom" makes them sound smart. Jeez. Who and whom are not interchangeable. Now, on to this thread. There is more speculation here than on the Chicago Board of Trade and, it seems, more hate than that demonstrated at a Democrat rally.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
This is the third thread on this forum I have read today in which someone has used the same word incorrectly. I am never the grammar/word usage Nazi unless we have a thread specifically dedicated to the topic. Do people actually think the random use of the word "whom" makes them sound smart. Jeez. Who and whom are not interchangeable. Now, on to this thread. There is more speculation here than on the Chicago Board of Trade and, it seems, more hate than that demonstrated at a Democrat rally.

Of whom are you speaking?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I hope he's bear hunting, hope he's having fun relaxing somewhere...and also wish upon no one to have a troll trying to cause you grief, or problems at home/job/wife. It's a matter of principle, a matter of integrity, a matter of privacy.

If a Fireballs really did that, it's total and utter bullchit...he should be banned from the site, after his azz gets severely beaten in a back alley.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Where is William of Ockham when you need him?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This is serious schidt, no time for grammar Nazi! smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Two others are missing, and they are conspicuous by their absence of comment on this thread. The "I am not a drunk" alcoholic, and the King of "Do you know who the phfuck I am" ?

Flave is a good man, he has his ways, everyone does, well except for the the "Blessed Crew" whose bullshit is somehow forgiven before they even deliberately cause harm to someone.

Praying that somehow the phfuckers will somehow lose out and that Flave will return to his place as a member of the Fire.

*P.S. Hey Fireball ! I saved PMs you sent me, be a damn shame if they ever got sent to the right people.

Who in the hell saves PM's for potential future use, except to verify a firearm transactions?

If harassment was involved, it would make sense to report it to the Webmaster or LE, if applies, and be done with it.
The ignore button and deleting offending PM's seems reasonable standard practice.
But saving PM's, seems a bit "Mata Hari".

Takes all kinds.

For the record, I also think 'flaves an OK guy, who sometimes puts himself out on a limb.

^ ^ ^ ^

This has the making of a 24HR chick-fight palooza.

At this point I'd like to offer my services to the community at large to promote the event and handle ticket sales.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead

They ran him off right after 'flave... We are experiencing a crazy place and time!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
:: shakes head ::

Flave bested by Fireball.

Damn, just damn.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Shaving

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Shaving

It's not that simple! smile

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Of whom are you speaking?

Well played AND properly utilized. Take note people. Now, back to the drama.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Shaving

It's not that simple! smile

Razor wit!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
he's down here in the Great State of Texas kicking up his heals and drinking Shiner Bock.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by add
Two others are missing, and they are conspicuous by their absence of comment on this thread. The "I am not a drunk" alcoholic, and the King of "Do you know who the phfuck I am" ?

Flave is a good man, he has his ways, everyone does, well except for the the "Blessed Crew" whose bullshit is somehow forgiven before they even deliberately cause harm to someone.

Praying that somehow the phfuckers will somehow lose out and that Flave will return to his place as a member of the Fire.

*P.S. Hey Fireball ! I saved PMs you sent me, be a damn shame if they ever got sent to the right people.

Who in the hell saves PM's for potential future use, except to verify a firearm transactions?

If harassment was involved, it would make sense to report it to the Webmaster or LE, if applies, and be done with it.
The ignore button and deleting offending PM's seems reasonable standard practice.

Takes all kinds.

For the record, I also think 'flaves an OK guy, who sometimes puts himself out on a limb.

^ ^ ^ ^

At this point I'd like to offer my services to the community at large to promote the event and handle ticket sales.

Who's gonna supply the water? To make the mud.

Fer the mud wrasslin'!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by add

Takes all kinds.

^ ^ ^ ^

Who's gonna supply the water? To make the mud.

Fer the mud wrasslin'!!

Pic's, we need pic's.

Maybe 223 AI pic's?

Elkhunternm, where are you when we need you?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Flave is in Chicago as we speak. He is actively trying out for the Bears team since Cutler retired. Flave has a steep learning curve ahead of him but he is UP TO THE TASK!!! He will bring the Bears back marching forward through the dismally past seasons. I am not a Bears fan, but Holy Hell I might just have to start believing in them and FLAVE!!!!!
Give em HELL FLAVE!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I get PAID to think like a thief. I get PAID to defeat security systems, to break and enter, to pick locks , to bypass controls. Then I prevent others from doing the same. I'm a controlled access tech. I keep folks out of places they don't belong.
I know how hard some work at being thieves, and I know how easy some folks make theft. I KNOW they are always looking for the easy mark, so giving away personal info, on an open forum is very short sighted. If thieves worked as hard at a real job as they do avoiding honest work, they would be rich..

I was on another site, when a newbee posted a map showing his house. Several folks recommended he remove it as too much info, and he challenged ANYONE to find him from a map with all street names removed. Ten minutes later, using nothing but my phone, I pm'ed him his street name and number, and asked him how I did. He did not know every body of water had a name and could also be googled in seconds. From there, streets match up like puzzle pieces. It is really very simple. We had a nice conversation about covering his tracks better, and he thanked me, and removed the map, as others had asked him to do.

Info posted, does not go away, it is cumulative. It builds over time. That is how I spotted GunKid under a new name and he got banned yet again. (sociopath).
For those of you who choose to proclaim "come and get me" and pound your chests, and leave your doors unlocked, understand you will never see them coming, they don't RSVP, they will use your posted schedule against you and come looking for what they already know you have. (You told them yourself).

I haven't been here long enough, to see de'flave's redeeming side, but I can say with certainty, that most folks can be found way too easily, by the personal info they post. If this was done to 'flave, it is both reprehensible, and way too dang easy to do.

(Fact. I make a decent living off chest thumping fools after they get get taken to the cleaners.)

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Well thank you Alexander Mundy.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hard to believe 'flave is gone. He was so strong and virile, in the prime of his early mid life thing. Pretty sure he knew jujitsu.

A fitting eulogy:

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 8 of 32 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,478,032
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.