Hop To
Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by add
Well thank you Alexander Mundy.

[Linked Image]

.....This computer will self-destruct in five seconds.......

Oh good.....then I will not need to help you with the big words. wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I'm not kidding.

It's not the first time it's happened either (on the fire). A good guy by the name of 4ster was run off by a lake superior north shore hippie that's still on the board here but he keeps changing his name so I don't even know what he calls himself anymore. He was "hundreddollarbill" and I think he was "Dpole", I don't know what he calls himself now but he didn't like 4ster's realistic opinions of wolves along with other things. So he files a complaint with 4ster's employer which happened to be US forestry. "Harassment", as if.... I mean seriously, 4ster was not the one doing the harassing.

Anyways, same sort of thing basically happened with Flave.

I couldn't possibly keep up with the reasons why individuals wanted him gone so I can't weigh in on the question of justifiable or not. But they done it.

Damn...... frown

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Can you say DETOX again!!!

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
He's a regular guy with a job that might care that he plays shenanigans on the interwebz. My guess is you could lump most of the members here in the same category. But it would be rare for another member to leverage you out, because for the most part we all play nice on the cyber playground.

All it takes is one thin skinned peckerhead to ruin things.

Something clever here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
FB2 needs to have his feet held to the fire for this.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Having thick skin on your peckerhead is much safer.....trendy even.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Attending an Alopecia support conference in Poland?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I'm not kidding.

It's not the first time it's happened either (on the fire). A good guy by the name of 4ster was run off by a lake superior north shore hippie that's still on the board here but he keeps changing his name so I don't even know what he calls himself anymore. He was "hundreddollarbill" and I think he was "Dpole", I don't know what he calls himself now but he didn't like 4ster's realistic opinions of wolves along with other things. So he files a complaint with 4ster's employer which happened to be US forestry. "Harassment", as if.... I mean seriously, 4ster was not the one doing the harassing.

I couldn't possibly keep up with the reasons why individuals wanted him gone so I can't weigh in on the question of justifiable or not. But they done it.

Damn...... frown

You really need to have Ms Mathilda re-calibrate your B.S. detector, Mike.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I'm not kidding.

Damn...... frown

If it's BS then I'm on the hook as well.

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
4ster was a great guy, as well as Flave. Both way to young.....

This is an absolute shock. At 6'3" 235-240 lbs, Flave had great physical strength, was fit, ate healthy and didn`t even look his age at all. I told the doctor that he never complained of any head issues. Until the autopsy results are final, it appears to the doctors that a major brain anuryism of some kind had occurred.

I did tell the doctor that he had been in martial arts since a youngster, taught martial arts for years and taught even up to this day. Could that have caused this I asked. I never saw any trauma to his head in all the years I`ve known him. The doctors said that the autopsy will have the final say and that it was too soon to speculate.

Godspeed to those two men.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's absolutely not BS. I won't get into the details, especially not on open forum, but I've got it straight from the horses mouth.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Well, the good news is it's just an internet forum so, big deal. He's honestly better off without it (like I would be).

Real life is always more awesome than internet chit chat.

Something clever here.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell, I' pm'd him to see if he needed a straight man for an April Fools joke.

With my impeccable reputation, it would have been a lock pick to dupe the whole forum.

But no word from the man since.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The world will little note, or nor long remember what we say here.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by smokepole

.....This computer will self-destruct in five seconds.......

Wrong series Smoke.
Alex got briefs from Noah. Mr Phelps got the burning tape recorder. My brother's excuse is always "I was in Vietnam. We didn't have TV."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Never understood the mentality of some of the posters here that you can say whatever u want to whoever you want, "it's only the Internet ". I speak to people on here the same as I do at work, at home and for the most part anywhere . These are real people behind their internet handles. If one member got the other's work involved to exact some kind of justice to perceived insults, that is over the line as it would be in non Internet life. You handle it like adults. I've read some of the stuff that flave' said about fb2, involving his marriage and other personal issues. Over the line and can't say I'm shocked if he did use some leverage against him, not right on any account but not surprising.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Preds won!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by mohick
Can you say DETOX again!!!

Well you should certainly give it a look.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I'm not kidding.

Damn...... frown

If it's BS then I'm on the hook as well.

As am I.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The world will little note, or nor long remember what we say here.

"... but it can never forget what they (he?) did here..."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (222Sako, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 59 invisible), 2,323 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,332
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.