-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
US media leaks like a sieve.. I can well understand why the Brits did not want the name made public. Last I heard today they had made five arrest in the bombing. Why let a terrorist know you're on his trail by releasing related identity info?

G

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Evidently the leaking didn't have too much adverse effect. The Brits have dam near arrested the entire family in Britain and some other 3rd world excrement hole.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
IF you're on a "watchlist" - WTH does it it take for .gov to intervene?
Shouldn't your allies be given the identities of the bad guys - so that EVERYONE is hunting the SOB down?

I can see the being pizzed, when the names are publicized too soon, though!

Here's hoping the "co-conspirators" resist, however - to the point of their deaths!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
They damned sure had MORE then enough to do so.

I hadn't read that, what did they have on these guys prior to the bombing?

The SOB was on all sortsa' "Watchlists", and was then TAKEN OFF,......It's plastered all over the airwaves and internet,........er,....you ARE on the internet, aren't you ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mark shubert
IF you're on a "watchlist" - WTH does it it take for .gov to intervene?
Shouldn't your allies be given the identities of the bad guys - so that EVERYONE is hunting the SOB down?

I can see the being pizzed, when the names are publicized too soon, though!

Here's hoping the "co-conspirators" resist, however - to the point of their deaths!

I'm not talking about hurt feelers,....but something way more important.

Better to be pizzed on, than pizzed off.

Yup, the "leakers" should be admonished, and have their press cards / visas pulled,....

but far as I'm concerned, the Brits responsible for KNOWING what was going on, and this a-whole not being in some sorta Gitmo facility, (or below 98.6 * , fine by me)
Well.....they pizzed all over their countrymen, their responsibilities, and whatever oaths they took.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
They damned sure had MORE then enough to do so.

I hadn't read that, what did they have on these guys prior to the bombing?

The SOB was on all sortsa' "Watchlists", and was then TAKEN OFF,......It's plastered all over the airwaves and internet,........er,....you ARE on the internet, aren't you ?

GTC

So, being on a watchlist is grounds for arrest and incarceration? Fascinating.

Who was it that said ""Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety?"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
The Muslims might have bombs, but the Brits have pink balloons, which makes our liberals very happy. You never have to do a damned thing, just look like you care and that will solve everything.

Symbolism over substance is the liberal mantra

[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Wow; surprise, surprise they were on a 'Watch List'. Are they ever NOT on a watch list? Or is it a careful don't hurt their feelings list? Seem's they are pretty good at getting the right people on the list (domestic and abroad) and pizz poor at the watching part. Always think of this commercial, funny if it were not so sad;

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would imagine most all Muslin/Islamic in the UK are on a watch list of some sort or another but if watching the terrorist do their thing is all that is accomplished, it ain't worth [bleep]..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by GeoW
I would imagine most all Muslin/Islamic in the UK are on a watch list of some sort or another but if watching the terrorist do their thing is all that is accomplished, it ain't worth [bleep]..

Maybe they are all on a list...but that then begs the question why support the importation of people or things on such a list. They know it is a group that will bring danger and most certainly mayhem or there wouldn't be a list in the first place.

JFC, I think I'll buy my boy a jar full of small pox for his upcoming birthday. Pretty sure that is on some kind of list, maybe we can watch it together and hope something awesome happens. If a jar of smallpox is too hard to find maybe a pet rattlesnake will do.

Worlds gone crazy. Just crazy.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by hanco
Those people shouldn't have let all the muzzies in. I hope we don't let anymore in.

This^^^^^^^^^

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another matter of fact is we are doing the same thing with our list and our Muslin population. They need damn gone!

Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Isn't this the same watch list we were objecting to being used to refuse a firearms purchase? After all there's no control on getting on /off the list.

All it takes is traveling to certain places. That can be harmless and it can be a very bad sign. That's why they "watch".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
fucum!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
If I were Trump I would tell Teresa May today, "Yeah, those leaks from foreign intelligence agencies are a real bitch. Someone ought to do something abou that."

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/25/17.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And the Brits have quit sharing intelligence with the US over this:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/british-pm-may-challenge-trump-over-intelligence-leaks-073459071.html

Can't say as I blame them with the leaky sieve that DC has become.

Retired cat herder.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by g5m

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/british-pm-may-challenge-trump-over-intelligence-leaks-073459071.html

Exactly, apparently the dumbphucks over there haven't been paying attention to our dumbphucks over here or surely they would have known better.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by g5m

Exactly, apparently the dumbphucks over there haven't been paying attention to our dumbphucks over here or surely they would have known better.

The way things are set up it is real time. Whatever they collect, we see instantly and vice versa. That is why all these laws against US agencies spying on Americans are worthless. There are no laws against the Brits spying on Americans and we can see all their stuff instantly.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
This was masterfully played by Trump and May. Trump just ordered the justice department to investigate the leaks.

So now we have an official investigation into IC leaks headed by Jeff Sessions that no one can claim was motivated by Trump's desire to cover up the "muh Russians" story. And since it isn't about the Russians, Jeff Sessions isn't recused.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by GeoW
US media leaks like a sieve.. I can well understand why the Brits did not want the name made public. Last I heard today they had made five arrest in the bombing. Why let a terrorist know you're on his trail by releasing related identity info?

G

Which is pretty much what Amber Rudd stated i that link:
The British police have been very clear that they want to control the flow of information in order to protect operational integrity, the element of surprise,...

The bigger issue it seems to me, this seems to be a 'deep state' leak with the further intent to damage Trump as he meets w/ PM May.
Helping terrorists is of little importance as long as damage can be left on Trump.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1234, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 1,422 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,632
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.