Install Adblock internet browser.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm even getting it on my phone now, sucks

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I installed on both my computer and phone.

NO pop ups now ....................

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Hating the pop up! It's relentless

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
who ever owns this site must be making a killing to prostitute themselves enough to allow such an annoying advertiser.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You remind me of my ex-wife.

Black Cows Matter!
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by muleshoe
You remind me of my ex-wife.

u remind me of a STD

Last edited by barnabus; 05/25/17.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
How a bout you install ad block and quit bashing the guy who provides us with this site. And while you're at it quit acting your IQ instead of your age with all the name calling

"We don't rent pigs"
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
How about u mind ur business and quit acting like u know what's going on.

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Just ignore it like the stupid real people ads that pollute tv every 5 minutes

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
If you post on the open forum expect to get opinions. If you don't want opinions stay off your moms computer. It really doesn't take much to know what's going on here Barney. You're whining about something that you've been given a simple solution for but somehow just can't take the steps to fix it for yourself. This site is not free to operate.

Last edited by WeimGuy; 05/25/17. Reason: Dumbed down my explanation for OP

"We don't rent pigs"
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
ok Weimmy i dont mind opinions just a holes. and i did fix my computer,,now if i could just find something to keep you from popping up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by barnabus
who ever owns this site must be making a killing to prostitute themselves enough to allow such an annoying advertiser.

Would you care to fund it? Betting the answer is NO.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Must be hard looking in the mirror. I'm guessing WiFowler called it right. Are you willing to help with the expense?

"We don't rent pigs"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The other option might be to buy a Chevy. After the purchase, the dealership probably provides a 'code' that Barney can enter to eliminate the pop-up.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by WiFowler

Would you care to fund it? Betting the answer is NO

Ur right the answer is No how about u Mr. Morality u think because u havnt complained about that somehow that makes u not living off the guys "internet welfare?."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How about u mind ur business and quit acting like u know what's going on.

ok Weimmy i dont mind opinions just a holes. and i did fix my computer,,now if i could just find something to keep you from popping up.

Are you being charged for data by the letter, or are you just too busy to use all those irritating letters in thier proper place and order? Did they skip punctuation in your elementary school last year, or did you forget to order new capital letters to replace the ones you have used up?
Was "Rude Arrogant Prick" an elective course, or did you sign up for continuing education in the art form? Not to be snide, but so far, you remind me of that kid I wouldn't let my kids play with, due to poor skill with eating utensils, and an inability to use a belt properly.
(So far, I'm not impressed.)

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Are you being charged for data by the letter, or are you just too busy to use all those irritating letters in thier proper place and order? Did they skip punctuation in your elementary school last year, or did you forget to order new capital letters to replace the ones you have used up?
Was "Rude Arrogant Prick" an elective course, or did you sign up for continuing education in the art form? Not to be snide, but so far, you remind me of that kid I wouldn't let my kids play with, due to poor skill with eating utensils, and an inability to use a belt properly.
(So far, I'm not impressed.)[/quote]

LOL^^

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WiFowler

Would you care to fund it? Betting the answer is NO

Ur right the answer is No how about u Mr. Morality u think because u havnt complained about that somehow that makes u not living off the guys "internet welfare?."

Fact of the matter Mr Wise-Azz, when I did have the issue with pop-ups, I searched (and found an answer) before I opened my mouth. I followed the advise that has been repeated in this thread and others, and I no longer have a problem with pop-ups. You'd be well served to do the same.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 59 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,642
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.