Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Appears some of eyewitnesses are pulling back a bit

The audio certainty does not support the accusations that the reporter was thrown down and repeatedly punched in the face

Look for reporters to become
Ore aggresive with interviews of vulnerable Repuba and their families in the upcoming year then edit their videos in an effort to discredit them

Montana is one of few places left where can still act like men and not be shamed. Shame
Montana is being flooded by progressive losers

I'll be fly fishing this weekend in Montana

Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by mack5511
And Leroy"The Tool" Beans pipes up with his insightful commentary.

It's always interesting to see how all the "I can't stand a liar" folks on this site are so silent when it's "their guy".

Uh, nobody knows the truth yet. We've heard two versions. I can't and won't declare either one the liar. However, supporting liars can not be forever for the sole use of liberals. They may have perfected it; but, can't be allowed to be the only constituency to do so.

Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by mack5511
And Leroy"The Tool" Beans pipes up with his insightful commentary.

It's always interesting to see how all the "I can't stand a liar" folks on this site are so silent when it's "their guy".

Uh, nobody knows the truth yet. We've heard two versions. I can't and won't declare either one the liar. However, supporting liars can not be forever for the sole use of liberals. They may have perfected it; but, can't be allowed to be the only constituency to do so.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by boatammo
I just came back from voting and I did vote for Gianforte!!!!!!!

Great!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by ironbender
For those not listening, it won't effect the election outcome...a 14 point lead with %80 of the vote in = lock in.

Is early voting counted as it comes in and then published? Or, are those ballots held until the polls close?

I'm not an expert on Montana, nor their mail in voting system...but it appears they count votes as they come in.

"a large percentage of those expected to vote have already turned in their ballots.
As of Wednesday night, 259,558 ballots have been returned, said Derek J. Oestreicher, the Director of Elections and Voter Services in the Office of the Montana Secretary of State. That number is of 357,596 absentee ballots sent out, meaning about 73% of absentee ballots are in."

Just trying to understand where the bold part came from.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No electronic counters in my county this time. Hand count.

They have the electric counters for the Primary and General.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For those not listening, it won't effect the election outcome...a 14 point lead with %80 of the vote in = lock in.

Is early voting counted as it comes in and then published? Or, are those ballots held until the polls close?

I'm not an expert on Montana, nor their mail in voting system...but it appears they count votes as they come in.

"a large percentage of those expected to vote have already turned in their ballots.
As of Wednesday night, 259,558 ballots have been returned, said Derek J. Oestreicher, the Director of Elections and Voter Services in the Office of the Montana Secretary of State. That number is of 357,596 absentee ballots sent out, meaning about 73% of absentee ballots are in."

Just trying to understand where the bold part came from.

The part you bolded, was what they stated on 3 tv stations last night...don't know where they get the current info. But clearly stated the mail in votes were at about %80, and that was at 8pm EST

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by boatammo
I just came back from voting and I did vote for Gianforte!!!!!!!

As did I...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw Paul Ryan criticizing Gianforte on TV this morning which tells me you voted for the right guy.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha! Thats about right!

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hi Rob!
Or is it Jeff?

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I saw Paul Ryan criticizing Gianforte on TV this morning which tells me you voted for the right guy.

He doesn't even know all of the facts and he's hanging Gianforte out to dry. There may come a point where that becomes a valid criticism. I know we don't want to stoop "all the way" down to the level of Democrat politicians; but, you would never see a Democrat speaker of the house make such a statement even if the Democrat candidate were caught live on camera screwing a prepubescent goat.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He doesn't even know all of the facts and he's hanging Gianforte out to dry. There may come a point where that becomes a valid criticism. I know we don't want to stoop "all the way" down to the level of Democrat politicians; but, you would never see a Democrat speaker of the house make such a statement even if the Democrat candidate were caught live on camera screwing a prepubescent goat.

Besides, Paul Ryan is a complete tool. Maybe Greg can punch him in the face for me smile

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by HUNTS
Ouch! Real men use the internet to toss pathetic insults, it that about right? You are pathetic.

if you invade someone's interpersonal space, it could be viewed as a threat. I have no idea who you are but I know what you are.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Just saw a headline that one of the esteemed reporters that witnessed this scrap is recanting some of what he or she earlier said. Of course he/she embellished a bit and he/she is stating that he might not have seen GG have the guy by the throat with 2 hands or some such stuff.

Friend of mine worked for Gianforte. He and I agreed that in 30 seconds GG proved that he is just like most of the rest of us and not a politician by the way of proving there is a limit to the bull$hit he can take before popping a cork.

Montana MOFO
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Just saw a headline that one of the esteemed reporters that witnessed this scrap is recanting some of what he or she earlier said. Of course he/she embellished a bit and he/she is stating that he might not have seen GG have the guy by the throat with 2 hands or some such stuff.

Friend of mine worked for Gianforte. He and I agreed that in 30 seconds GG proved that he is just like most of the rest of us and not a politician by the way of proving there is a limit to the bull$hit he can take before popping a cork.

Yep.. totally recanted her testimony.

She clarified that when she said GG grabbed the reporter by the neck, she meant the neck area and not that GG was strangling him.

Yep.. totally recanted.

Sigh.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calhoun

She clarified that when she said GG grabbed the reporter by the neck, she meant the neck area and not that GG was strangling him.

Yep.. totally recanted.

Sigh.

link to story ??

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Yep.. totally recanted.

Sigh.

Double sigh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
Body-slammed, huh?

He should have followed up with a pile-driver then either a sleeper hold or The Claw as a finishing move.

It would have been much better had he grabbed the cretin by the scruff of the neck and thrown him out the door. I do believe the whole thing was a setup intended to piss Gianforte off just to get an "evil republican" headline.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Ryan, a cuck's cuck right there.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Cal/Tarkio, got a link for the recanting? Trying to find it but my Google Fu is failing today.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Cal/Tarkio, got a link for the recanting? Trying to find it but my Google Fu is failing today.

http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/35519237/fox-news-reporter-stunned-to-silence-stands-by-account
Immediately following the alleged attack, Gianforte apologized multiple times to the Fox team, according to Acuna. The FOX News reporters asked for a moment of privacy to collect their thoughts.

Some confusion has been raised over whether Jacobs was grabbed by the neck or not. Acuna first posted "At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him."

She clarified that to her it looked like his hands were on Jacobs' neck, but some might consider the hand placement more on his shoulders. In our interview with Acuna, she demonstrated the place cement.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

259 members (12344mag, 160user, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 28 invisible), 1,691 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,452
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.