Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#12052680 05/24/17
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/wanted-spicer-devout-catholic-snubbed-212945622.html

Sean, a life long Catholic, wasn't invited into the meeting with the Pope, along with Trump & staff. But Trump's twat daughter was front and center, along with husband Jared, both Jews. I'm sure each side gained a lot from their presence. That's the vindictive, azzhole side of Trump he can't control. I'm sure Sean knows his days are now limited, and he'll be out the door.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Has anyone asked if he is pissed about it?

What about the dishwasher? Is she catholic? Does she feel snubbed?

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Did you open the link? Yeah he's pissed, and rightfully so. Not sure they brought any dishwashers with them. Maybe a few bag lappers.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
so you hate Jewish people and our president......???

How do you feel about the colored folk?

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by bubbajay
so you hate Jewish people and our president......???

How do you feel about the colored folk?

No & No.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
A source close to the White House......could have been a dishwasher.

Sounds like much ado about nothing to me anyway. Maybe he is on his way out.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
There's not one person on the Trump White House team that gave a ssshhhiiit about meeting the pope except for Sean Spicer. He's the only Catholic of the bunch.

Trump bungled it once again. Spicer is clearly not long for this Trump world, and you can be sure that he will be leaking like a sieve once he's let go.

Another self-inflicted wound by this White House.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
the pope and the vatican are a non interest as far as any type of foreign relations....the catholic church is more interested in money than the bible.....

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
A source close to the White House......could have been a dishwasher.

Sounds like much ado about nothing to me anyway. Maybe he is on his way out.

I don't give a F_ _k if Sean Spicer is in his job for 5 more minutes, or 5 more years. My point is, the douche I voted in favor of for POTUS, and hoped would change his immature ways, is still the same little person he's always been. I thought the position would have an impact upon him, for the better. Like he'd realize he's prez of the most powerful country in the world, and start acting like the a world leader. Instead, we get a guy tweeting about the size of the crowd at his swearing in ceremony, and incredulous when he's proven wrong. There was no choice in the 2016 election. Trump was the guy. I just wish he'd start acting like "the guy".

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I don't think Spicer gives a c rap.
Was he even on the trip?
I did not see much news of Trump's visit to the Vatican.
FYI the Pope does NOT speak politically for any Catholics...so...
keep the Catholic bashing down to a minimum...
especially all you a sshole who don't know a fkn thing about it.
Carri on

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
I don't think Spicer gives a c rap.
Was he even on the trip?
I did not see much news of Trump's visit to the Vatican.
FYI the Pope does NOT speak politically for any Catholics...so...
keep the Catholic bashing down to a minimum...
especially all you a sshole who don't know a fkn thing about it.
Carri on

Darn it 99. I was hoping we'd end on a good note. I was going to offer you my "peace pipe" to smoke. But that's probably out of the question now?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Strike 1) Anonymous sources
Strike 2) Yahoo! News
Strike 3) No comments from Spicer himself

Cherry on top: OP using Mika Brzezenski's (of MSNBC) term for Sean Spicer, "Spicey."

Looks like another pussy-hurt liberal yankee troll posting fake news.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
find my post of a few days ago, one Source lives in Washington DC. close to the white house. i called her and she never heard of the yahoo reporter or even Spicer. she did offer o round the world for 15 bucks though if you want her number. see how fake news works?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by tommyd53
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/wanted-spicer-devout-catholic-snubbed-212945622.html

Sean, a life long Catholic, wasn't invited into the meeting with the Pope, along with Trump & staff. But Trump's twat daughter was front and center, along with husband Jared, both Jews. I'm sure each side gained a lot from their presence. That's the vindictive, azzhole side of Trump he can't control. I'm sure Sean knows his days are now limited, and he'll be out the door.

Sir, why would you think it necessary to disrespect a lady?

μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How about your get your fake ass off this forum you dirty bum?? You really wanted Hillary "Vodka Queen" Clinton to win, you just don't have the balls to come out and say it. You are EXACTLY the same as the rest of the communist filth who are constantly trying to invent some drama out of nothing in order to try and say "This time, Trump is going down...". It's old, get over yourself. There's always Cuba if you want to live in a schitthole like the one a President Hillary Clinton would have made.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 05/25/17.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From a non-hunting forum, this was the 'talking point' from the DemocRATS who were instructed to bomb the internet with the same message:

"Trump just wrapped up his visit with the Pope & noticeably absent was press secretary Sean Spicer. Spicer is a devout Catholic & was reportably looking forward to meeting the Pope. But Trump had other things in mind for his beleaguered press secretary. Trump left him out. Sounds like Trump deliberately left Spicer out of the visit, probably out of spite. But that's not surprising. Anyone who has any dealings with Trump ends of hating the [bleep]. Spicer should look for a job. It's not worth his self esteem to have to lie for a self absorbed degenerate like Trump."

"I noticed he didn't leave out his son in law and daughter who are Jewish, you would think Trump would know what an honor it would be for Spicer to meet the Pope, since he is so devout, but when did Trump ever think about anyone but himself?."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

How about your get your fake ass off this forum you dirty bum?? You really wanted Hillary "Vodka Queen" Clinton to win, you just don't have the balls to come out and say it. You are EXACTLY the same as the rest of the communist filth who are constantly trying to invent some drama out of nothing in order to try and say "This time, Trump is going down...". It's old, get over yourself. There's always Cuba if you want to live in a schitthole like the one a President Hillary Clinton would have made.

Someone like you will never tell me what to do, when to do it ,or where to live. My geographic location has more to do with your response, than what little I said. You have no clue who I am or what my beliefs are. You make a hell of a leap from a little criticism to a communist. Trump has done a lot of good things in his short tenure, but he's done and said some stupid chit, too. And that's what I called out. If you're a blind faith guy, good for you. I won't be leaving anytime soon. GFY.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I prefer to believe, support and propagate fake news rather than think for myself. Whatever the MSM chits out I'll lap up from the trough.

Fixed it for you.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
As soon as you called Trump's daughter a "twat", any credibility you may of had went out the window.

3825 24336
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Spicey as you call him, if he had any balls, any morals, or any of his ethics left would just flat tell Trump to take his job and shove it! If Trump does nothing else he is going to ruin what ever reputation of those who has anything to do with him might have once had,

Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 43 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,228
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.