Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Screw Ye Olde Europe - President Trump needs to close ALL bases and bring our troops home like he promised during his campaign. Permanent foreign military bases were not part of the founding of America, and that's different than the U.S. Navy patrolling the high sea's to keep shipping lanes open and free from piracy.

That would be a very bad move strategically, now and in the future.

As a 1st generation American whose relatives came from Germany, I am a bit shocked by the anti-German rhetoric I am seeing in this thread.

While I rate Merkel as low as Obammy and Hildebeast, how can we hate all of Europe after our own citizens elected and unleashed Obammy? Not once but twice?!

Unfortunately, no man and no nation is an island in todays world. The evil one is making his final moves on this earth.

Rev 22:20

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven
Screw Ye Olde Europe - President Trump needs to close ALL bases and bring our troops home like he promised during his campaign. Permanent foreign military bases were not part of the founding of America, and that's different than the U.S. Navy patrolling the high sea's to keep shipping lanes open and free from piracy.

As a 1st generation American whose relatives came from Germany, I am a bit shocked by the anti-German rhetoric I am seeing in this thread.

While I rate Merkel as low as Obammy and Hildebeast, how can we hate all of Europe after our own citizens elected and unleashed Obammy? Not once but twice?!

Unfortunately, no man and no nation is an island in todays world. The evil one is making his final moves on this earth.

Very well said, Sir.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tomk
their spines have left them...

the result of the depletion of the MAOA gene from previous generations. the single best argument against an "all volunteer" army.
hard to imagine these mutants are the descendants of the people who sacked Rome.

.... like tears in the rain
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by ftbt
..... Germany Cannot Rely On The USA Anymore .....

So says Fuhrer Angela Merkel speaking at a rally today in Munich, where she went on to say that Europe "must take its fate into its own hands," .... which, no doubt, will happen sooner rather than later, as its cities are over-run by the Muzzie hoards, as more and more "no-go zones" pop-up, Sharia Courts start to multiply, European women get raped, and all the little Ahmeds and Mohammeds practice their "pyrotechnic and electrical engineering skills."

Fuque her.

See:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-says-germany-can-no-longer-rely-america

She is no leader sad to see Germany destroyed by its own.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Well I will be opening "Kaywoodies refuge for misplaced Bier Mädchens", when it all starts. They need a safe place to go and hide to be safe!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Well I will be opening "Kaywoodies refuge for misplaced Bier Mädchens", when it all starts. They need a safe place to go and hide to be safe!!!

[Linked Image]

I hope she enjoys it. Once Germany becomes the Charter Member of the Caliphate, bier und schnapps und weiss wine will be nothing more than a fond memory.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
NOT Bier Hexe!!

But more like these!

[Linked Image]

Founder

WS

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Funny how this happened after Zero's recent visit to Germany. Funny things seem to happen after Zero's visits.

Not funny at all, and since he no longer has any personal power who is he representing?

Maybe he's just offering support for the "big plans" those planners have already implemented.
You dont think Soros and his minions arent manipulating every western democracy? You think Zero and Merkel represent the people who voted for them?
I know you dont.

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
NOT Bier Hexe!!

But more like these!

[Linked Image]

Ich werde zwei bitte nehmen. (I will take two please.)

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
NOT Bier Hexe!!

But more like these!

[Linked Image]

NOT Bier Hexe!!

But more like these!

[Linked Image]

Ich komme bald. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
So, I can put you two down as prospective sponsor families???

Founder

WS

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F

Definitely ... even have a couple extra bedrooms!

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
They understand Schlaufzimmer! 😉

Founder

WS

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I shall put a reserve on the rear right hand side lass...just have to clear it with my wife and we should be good to go.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Makes sense Spook.

Am pretty sure research shows a higher risk-taking potential among immigrants than those who choose to stay. Thus, allowing immigrants more or less friendly to the existing culture (Irish) builds generational spine, but allowing immigrants in who are bent on the destruction of the culture (Islamist) is planting the seeds of civil war.

What Obama did and Hillary would have continued, in bringing in those hateful of the US culture here is treasonous. It will promote bloodshed in the states. The so called progressives should take a look beyond their head in the sand rhetoric.

Defend the Constitution
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven

So, we should have military bases all over Europe into infinity? Until the world ends?? That's not why America was founded, to provide pretty much FREE military presence for the whole planet. We're BROKE, it's time for the rest of the world to put on their big-boy pants and learn to get along without our military looking over their shoulders at every turn. If they want to plunge themselves into another regional conflict then let them.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by g5m

There is no way in hell Merkel will wake up, she will steadfastly hold the line she has as she firmly believes she is right and that everyone else is wrong, if she starts walking funny and saluting I would not be shocked

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Funny how this happened after Zero's recent visit to Germany. Funny things seem to happen after Zero's visits.

Not funny at all, and since he no longer has any personal power who is he representing?

Disagree with you on most of this. Zero still has influential power for his policies. He demonstrated this when he went to Hawaii and shortly after Derrick Watson of Federal District Court issued the longer-lasting hold on the ban on Trump's Travel Ban EO.

Zero is representing his legacy and open border agenda. Merkel's policies are similar to Zero's.

I do agree it really isn't very funny.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Disagree with you on most of this. Zero still has influential power for his policies. He demonstrated this when he went to Hawaii and shortly after Derrick Watson of Federal District Court issued the longer-lasting hold on the ban on Trump's Travel Ban EO.

Zero is representing his legacy and open border agenda. Merkel's policies are similar to Zero's.

I do agree it really isn't very funny.

It amounts to a shadow government and desperately needs to be shut down.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (2UP, 44mc, 264mag, 338rcm, 2500HD, 18 invisible), 1,616 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,965
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.