Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
The rub Ricky, common sense, is not all that common. I asked a question that may have no answer, no easy answer.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The hardest and most pressing issues never do have easy answers, but they do have answers. We just have to have the guts and determination to find and apply them. Not all that hard, until you have half the elected government and most of the rest of the mess running interference.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
There is no way to predict this kind of behavior.

Just need to be prepared to deal with them when they show their azz.

Honest answer right there ^

One man's deranged killing spree is another's rightful war.

I'm pretty tolerant of others beliefs and opinions, or maybe not guess I've shown my azz a few times on here

But someone does my family harm....majority of Americans would write me off as a deranged whacko

There'd be some that would understand my motivation but not many

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
The hardest and most pressing issues never do have easy answers, but they do have answers. We just have to have the guts and determination to find and apply them. Not all that hard, until you have half the elected government and most of the rest of the mess running interference.

So what is the answer?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
There is no way to predict this kind of behavior.

Just need to be prepared to deal with them when they show their azz.

Honest answer right there ^

One man's deranged killing spree is another's rightful war.

I'm pretty tolerant of others beliefs and opinions, or maybe not guess I've shown my azz a few times on here

But someone does my family harm....majority of Americans would write me off as a deranged whacko

There'd be some that would understand my motivation but not many

There is at least one...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tpcollins
From what I've seen in he past, taking guns away from democrats would seem like a good place to start!

Your statement reminds me of an interview I heard on the radio. The host asked a Palestinian woman, after she said Israel was the problem,
"What would happen if all arms were taken from all Arab countries and Israel still had theirs?"
"Nothing would change," she answered.
"What would happen if you all the weapons were taken away from Israel and only Arabs had weapons?"
"We would go in and kill everyone of them," she happily exclaimed. crazy
"Do you hear yourself? You don't get it that your side is the problem?"
She still contended that Israel is the problem in the Middle East.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by tpcollins
From what I've seen in he past, taking guns away from democrats would seem like a good place to start!

Your statement reminds me of an interview I heard on the radio. The host asked a Palestinian woman, after she said Israel was the problem,
"What would happen if all arms were taken from all Arab countries and Israel still had theirs?"
"Nothing would change," she answered.
"What would happen if you all the weapons were taken away from Israel and only Arabs had weapons?"
"We would go in and kill everyone of them," she happily exclaimed. crazy
"Do you hear yourself? You don't get it that your side is the problem?"
She still contended that Israel is the problem in the Middle East.

And then you have this...
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...826/re-how-to-stop-the-nuts#Post12090826

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It is, of course not the weapons, but the deranged people that kill. Any ideas of how to head off the killers?

For what it is worth I do not believe that you can stop them if they are serious...but you can most definitely stop them from reoffending, by the judicious use of a rope in a public square, and preferably televised so all the other nuts get to see his face as he chokes.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

You say that like it's wrong or something... smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by RickyD

So what is the answer?

We just have to have the guts and determination to find and apply them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Stopping nuts is simple. For a perimeter around any event or person and search everyone entering. This has worked for everyone from disneylsnd to nypd. Having a baseball game full of congressmen with no organized security or perimeter is just ignorant....so is running into a merchant ship with a guided missle destroyer

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by sollybug
Stopping nuts is simple. For a perimeter around any event or person and search everyone entering. This has worked for everyone from disneylsnd to nypd. Having a baseball game full of congressmen with no organized security or perimeter is just ignorant....so is running into a merchant ship with a guided missle destroyer

That is all and good Solly, now how do you suggest the nut with a van full of anfo be searched, and as for 'venue'...one of the bastards is going to work out that peak hour downtown will score thousands if he packs shrapnel around it all.

Nothing is simple.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Before you can stop them you have to stop the people who are encouraging them,...and the people who are encouraging them own the media and the entertainment industry.

Basically,...before you can engage the enemy, you have to be willing to identify it.

You mean like this? After the fact that it came out the owner of a pizza shop was falsely and adversely slandered in the utterly ridiculous "Pizza Gate" conspiracy. To the point of a man showing up to the restaurant with a gun and firing because he was convinced that the made up slander was true, even after that you defend the rhetoric?

"That may or may not be true.

But the Democrats are pushing the idea that Trump is Hitler and all of his supporters are deplorable white supremacists.

They make the case that we're deplorable,..we make the case that they're Satanic pedophiles."

"If it damages the left, I'm all for it.

Don't blame the players.

Blame the game."

The hypocrisy of the blind ideology of the far extremes on both sides, and their willingness to contort to whatever it takes to justify their cause, is mind boggling.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 1,637 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,991
Posts18,520,231
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.