Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 32 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Ed,

Somehow, based on the interactions I've had with him, I think Travis is watching from somewhere.

Geno

He is his new handle is Guntruck50....... grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ed,

Somehow, based on the interactions I've had with him, I think Travis is watching from somewhere. It would be nice to see him join back in. However, if we take his close friends at their word, he may not return.

If someone did f with him and his means of making a living, I can only hope things work out for Dave. AS to the other person, things have a tendency to work out for them too, in a rather negative way and at times they're not expecting it.

Geno

It is sad that folks think he matters as much. I mean, really?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ed,

I'm sure there's a few who would miss your posts too.

Perhaps even mine?

Not sure that he "matters as much", but he seemed a nice enough person in PM's. His online persona.............well, there is that.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
Ed,

Somehow, based on the interactions I've had with him, I think Travis is watching from somewhere. It would be nice to see him join back in. However, if we take his close friends at their word, he may not return.

If someone did f with him and his means of making a living, I can only hope things work out for Dave. AS to the other person, things have a tendency to work out for them too, in a rather negative way and at times they're not expecting it.

Geno

DeFlave was thoroughly entertaining and is easily missed. For the record, I'd miss Geno and Ed if they disappeared too. I'd miss most of you.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by EdM
Ed,

Geno

DeFlave was thoroughly entertaining and is easily missed. For the record, I'd miss Geno and Ed if they disappeared too. I'd miss most of you.

Thanks K,

I'd like to think if you disappeared Gus or wabigoon would ask "Why?" wink

Then we could have another long "discussion". grin

Geno

PS, we're up to 23 or so pages so far, will we make 30?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thirty should be easy.

FireBall2 still hasn't really owned up.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Oh ,good. I needed a few belly laughs.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by EdM
Ed,

Geno

It's sad when person gives a F*ck about what is and isn't important to another person they don't know.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Did ya catch any fish, Fireball?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
jeezus, do you guys get out much, ever?

Holy sh it TFF!

LMAO.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ok look. I was one of the first to call out FB2 on his inappropriate posts regarding 'Flave's personal life but right is right and FB2 did NOT contact 'Flave's employer that I'm aware of.

I don't know how or where that got started.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Ok look. I was one of the first to call out FB2 on his inappropriate posts regarding 'Flave's personal life but right is right and FB2 did NOT contact 'Flave's employer that I'm aware of.

It got started by members that know Flave personally, they posted so here...I've received 2 PM's stating he was the guilty party, those members could step forward and back that up.

All I know is: If another member screwed a guy personally, that should concern all members...and FB doesn't seem too concerned about his reputation or appearance of guilt.

Wait for it:..............some idiot will say I'm Flave again lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

It got started by members that know Flave personally, they posted so here...I've received 2 PM's stating he was the guilty party, those members could step forward and back that up.

All I know is: If another member screwed a guy personally, that should concern all members...and FB doesn't seem too concerned about his reputation or appearance of guilt.

You? Say it isn't so, changing allegiance from the Hawks to the Pens like that. Quite the feint that! wink

Geno

PS or maybe it's Kingston? grin

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Finally, you are catching on

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Finally, you are catching on

Finally you admit you're an idiot, because you really are...try reading any of my posts, then it'll become blatantly obvious I'm not Flave lol

Hate to tell ya, but Flave's gone just as his friends tried to tell all of you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You do come through ever so often to stoke the fire and get another round of 'flavor is a great guy.......

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I've never once said or implied Flave was a great guy, and I didn't bring this thread up to the top either...I don't know Flave, don't know anything about his history or personal life....just keep making it up as you go Lil' Dave.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Who is flave and why is everyone's panties in a wad?

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Says Flave's sister.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Who is flave and why is everyone's panties in a wad?

GFY freeballer!

Page 28 of 32 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 64 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,806
Posts18,477,524
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.