Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 32 1 2 28 29 30 31 32
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by PrezCamacho
Dude...

Yea, that was pretty over the top, but it was the first hit from a google image search for "gay matador".

Wrong kind of flaming..... wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Heavy shït here

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I need to smoke a joint and watch that again.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I said I didn't contact travis' employer and I didn't. Anyone that says i did is a liar. End of discussion, take it to the bank. The whole estrogen fest was over the top, and not worth responding to. Now that you all have calmed down a little bit it's at least semi reasonable to reply.

Who knows why D/T/C's original identity left? His sock puppets live but post infrequently. I'm sure Northern Dave and Travis would never pull a practical joke on the campfire, that would be w/o precedence!

As for did I catch any fish...

I foul hooked a leftover spring chinook in the top of the back and he came to the top and swam out in the middle of the river. I was using a 9 1/2' lightweight steelhead rod and 8 lb test. He was probably 30-35 lbs. When he went sideways to the current the line started singing. Thankfully the hook popped out or he would have stripped my reel! Been catching a trout or two but not much. Just waiting for the fish to arrive.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Why stop at "a joint" ? Are you a lightweight? confused

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And what the hell happened here, I went to dinner and we went from 23 to 25 pages,

We'll make 30 easy!

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Valsdad
And what the hell happened here, I went to dinner and we went from 23 to 25 pages,

We'll make 30 easy!

Geno

Praise Jesus. What did I predict? 30 or 50? Can't remember.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Why stop at "a joint" ? Are you a lightweight? confused

Geno

Thanks for the trip back to 6th grade and bootlegged cassette tapes, friend!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bigfish,

Jeez, I must be old. 6th grade was long gone when I first heard this song. Matter of fact I think I had already stopped smoking by then (I can neither confirm nor deny that I inhaled) and I was already old by some standards then. grin

I think your prognostication was 30.

50 will be a bonus.

Geno

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What's important here isn't what you didn't do.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kingston
What's important here isn't what you didn't do.

So, what is important here? Compared to say, real life?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Once again the campfire get's played by the two Dave's. And once again they eat it up hook, line, and sinker.

I remember the April Fools joke. You guys remember that? Poor Travis checked into rehab for a drinking problem. You all were posting how sorry you were for Travis, and how brave you thought he was. Get well soon! You're a better man than me! Stay strong for your family! LOL. I posted up a photo of a beer mug and offered cheers. You all thought I was despicable that I didn't believe poor Dave in his plight and journey of self-discovery. How'd that turn out anyway? Who played the campfire again?

Put me squarely in the camp that anything Travis does that raises a big stink is completely unbelievable. The bigger the stink, the more he's laughing.

LOL
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I said I didn't contact travis' employer and I didn't. Anyone that says i did is a liar. End of discussion, take it to the bank. The whole estrogen fest was over the top, and not worth responding to. Now that you all have calmed down a little bit it's at least semi reasonable to reply.

Who knows why D/T/C's original identity left? His sock puppets live but post infrequently. I'm sure Northern Dave and Travis would never pull a practical joke on the campfire, that would be w/o precedence!

I foul hooked a leftover spring chinook in the top of the back and he came to the top and swam out in the middle of the river. I was using a 9 1/2' lightweight steelhead rod and 8 lb test. He was probably 30-35 lbs. When he went sideways to the current the line started singing. Thankfully the hook popped out or he would have stripped my reel! Been catching a trout or two but not much. Just waiting for the fish to arrive.

It's no prank on my part and I don't believe it is on deflaves part.

I don't know who said you called his employer, that's not how I understand it. I was told you posted his real name and made some reference to his employment.

Something clever here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northern_dave

I don't know who said you called his employer, that's not how I understand it. I was told you posted his real name and made some reference to his employment.

Again, I like Deflave and don't approve of what happened if that's the way it went down. I think it is worth noting though, that the same thing has happened before and nobody said anything.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I can't believe 60 pages of this crap. People (including me) will miss his humor here but the guy aint dead, he's still doing flave stuff.

For everyone that thinks this is a prank, I don't blame you.

But if it is, then I've been pranked too. The only way I see that being possible is if Travis and fireballs are working together, which I doubt.

Regardless, WGAF?

Life goes on.

Something clever here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I can't believe 60 pages of this crap. People (including me) will miss his humor here but the guy aint dead, he's still doing flave stuff.

But if it is, then I've been pranked too. The only way I see that being possible is if Travis and fireballs are working together, which I doubt.

Regardless, WGAF?

Life goes on.

ND's alive!!
PTL!

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Bingo

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Regardless, WGAF?

Life goes on.

Also, Bingo!

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

But if it is, then I've been pranked too. [b]The only way I see that being possible is if Travis and fireballs are working together, which I doubt.[/b]

Regardless, WGAF?

Life goes on.

You don't suppose that f ucker.........

NAWWWW......not even Christ the Flavior could pull that off! lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7

But if it is, then I've been pranked too. [b]The only way I see that being possible is if Travis and fireballs are working together, which I doubt.[/b]

Regardless, WGAF?

Life goes on.

You don't suppose that f ucker.........

NAWWWW......not even Christ the Flavior could pull that off! lol

IDK about Rooster, ND has arisen now like 6-7 times?

FJB & FJT
Page 30 of 32 1 2 28 29 30 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

375 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 17CalFan, 31 invisible), 1,983 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,373
Posts18,488,422
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.