Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jpb
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by stevelyn
That subtle message shouldn't go unnoticed by them.

Of course, with a name like Faraday, no signal gets through.... wink

That is a pretty cagey post...

John

For some folks here, it is still an encrypted signal.... wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by persiandog
Did you know in Oregon : Drivers must yield to pedestrians who are standing on the sidewalk.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/oregon

P.

I'm pretty sure you have to yield to a pedestrian everywhere.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Some schitt bag paints a working persons car and this group supports said action! Just goes to show how small people can be! I don't like the southern invasion, but must support the individuals right to go where they please! If someone has a problem with another they should confront them face to face! Doing otherwise is just chicken schitt cowardly action! IMO

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Heym06
Some schitt bag paints a working persons car and this group supports said action! Just goes to show how small people can be! I don't like the southern invasion, but must support the individuals right to go where they please! If someone has a problem with another they should confront them face to face! Doing otherwise is just chicken schitt cowardly action! IMO

How do you know it's a "working persons" car?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I too have zero use for 'chickensheit' tactics. I do find the humor in Oregon battling California for the most f*cked up though.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Because I read the article, wouldn't matter if they worked or not! Destruction of private property is chicken schitt!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Agreed. You don't touch another persons car, period. Or any other personal property for that matter.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by persiandog
Did you know in Oregon : Drivers must yield to pedestrians who are standing on the sidewalk.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/oregon

P.

Only if they are waiting to cross the road. Like everywhere else I;m guessing.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's got to be more to this. Maybe a delayed "road rage?"

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't care where I'm from; if I choose to move, maybe job related, maybe wanting to get away from where the hell I live, if I catch some [bleep] de-facing my vehicle or other property, they're gonna be hurting mighty damn fast! You don't like where I'm from, come have a conversation like real people ought to do. Chicken [bleep] [bleep].

IC B3

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Lot of those [bleep] moving here as well , still no reason to stoop to their level.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are there any liberals left in CA? It would seem by reports here they've invaded Oregon, Colorado, Montana in droves usurping their laws and way of life?

I got some bad news guys it's the public school system and universities that are corrupting your states by and large, they may get help from the transplants, but nowhere in America seems to be as it used to be, specially here where I live. Fing liberals anyway

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am moving within a year , let me know if your state can handle yet another Persian rug merchant :-)

P.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 47 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,095
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.