Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I think the scopes look pretty cool, the reticle in the engage series is the reticle they should have put in the LRHS instead of the disappearing ffp reticle that is in it. I told them and hope one day they offer that scope in that reticle. if they did I would probably buy 3 or more. it just depends on what you want to do with the scope. If you don't want to dial it, I bet its a decent scope and just use the reticle. I have a tuff time believing a scope at that price point is durable enough internally to do what it needs to with frequent dialing.

GB1

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have also received a 2.5 x 10 with the 30 mm tube and also the 4 x 16.

I will be giving them a road test in the near future...

contrary to the 2 x 7, Initial look... they are every thing I expected...

They are taking the 2 x 7 back and will check it out to see if it was a defective one that slipped thru Q C.

Kudos to Bushnell, calling their customer service they are more than responsive to making sure I am going to be
happy with the acquistion.... evidently they spent 6 months or more developing this series.

will keep you gentlemen posted.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
I have also received a 2.5 x 10 with the 30 mm tube and also the 4 x 16.

I will be giving them a road test in the near future...

contrary to the 2 x 7, Initial look... they are every thing I expected...

They are taking the 2 x 7 back and will check it out to see if it was a defective one that slipped thru Q C.

Kudos to Bushnell, calling their customer service they are more than responsive to making sure I am going to be
happy with the acquistion.... evidently they spent 6 months or more developing this series.

will keep you gentlemen posted.

What do you think of the reticle in the 2-7? It would seem like the reticle markings would be pretty small in that model. How is the reticle on low light. On the 3-12 and higher powered models this should not be an issue. I just haven't seen them myself to know for sure

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Seafire
Grady,

Got the 2 x 7 in the mail today....came in a shipping box big enough to ship about 4 of them in it...

its going right back to Bushnell tomorrow morning...

This thing has to be messed up at the factory, because I can't believe that this is as they intended to sell
it...

the Field of View is like looking down a pistol scope....and its field of view is beyond ridiculous..

its also awfully big and clunky for a 2 x 7...has to weigh twice as much as a Leupold 2 x 7.

I had also ran across a deal on a Diamondback 2 x 7 from Vortex....

the Vortex is going to be the one I'll be putting on the rifle this one was intended for...

If I sent you this Bushnell for free, you wouldn't consider me a friend once you got it...

I've got a couple of 4 power Tascos that were $25 new....picked them up for 22 scopes...

Those Tascos are 10 times the scope this 2 x 7 is....

Wish I had better news, but for the money... pick up a Vortex 2 x7 Diamondback or a Leupold used if you
can find it...

only good thing to say about this Bushnell, with its weight, it would be handy for a door stop.

I just tried one of these in 2x7 The worst scope I have ever looked thru period ......Pure garbage....On its way Back.. No more Bushnell's for me.... Any company that would put there name on chit like this...Should go Broke

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I fell for the Bushnell AR Optics when they came out....and after that, I swore off anything wearing a Bushnell name that wasn't an Elite.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
I just tried one of these in 2x7 The worst scope I have ever looked thru period ......Pure garbage....On its way Back.. No more Bushnell's for me.... Any company that would put there name on chit like this...Should go Broke

I had a Ford Falcon one time. Terrible car. I wouldn't own another Ford.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

680 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 75 invisible), 3,072 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,226
Posts18,485,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.