Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Former House Speaker John Boehner said at an event in Las Vegas last week that he used to “sneak into” the White House to see President Barack Obama to avoid scrutiny from the “right-wing press,” according to a report by the Washington Post, which obtained a videotape of Boehner’s remarks. Boehner also lamented the fact that Americans now have too many choices of where to go for news and information. “What’s making everything even worse today is because we have so much news, people get to choose where they get their news,” Boehner said, according to the Post.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Caption this:

[Linked Image]

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Former House Speaker John Boehner said at an event in Las Vegas last week that he used to “sneak into” the White House to see President Barack Obama to avoid scrutiny from the “right-wing press,” according to a report by the Washington Post, which obtained a videotape of Boehner’s remarks. Boehner also lamented the fact that Americans now have too many choices of where to go for news and information. “What’s making everything even worse today is because we have so much news, people get to choose where they get their news,” Boehner said, according to the Post.

Yeah, the republican party is looking out for the best interest of this nation.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That damn all pervasive right-wing media. Poor Boner having to sneak in to meet with that POS obongo.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Right wing press?
Thank you Ohio for inflicting this moron upon us all.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
[bleep] boehner a true piece of schit.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
he always was barack's pillow boy

Sam......

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
They prolly smoked dope and drank wine. Johnny B was a walking drunk.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 07/25/17.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
And we wondered why the Bass Turd cried on TV!

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
He also says the Republican congress will never repeal Obamacare. What he really means is that as long as Ryan , McConnell , and company is in charge. We have to primary Ryan and a bunch of incumbent representatives and senators before congress gets in line. McConnell was just reelected so he's there until 2022. The only way to get him is to get the caucus to remove him as majority leader. That's a tall order but it can be done if enough party hacks get primaried.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Pathetic, but not surprising.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
He also says the Republican congress will never repeal Obamacare. What he really means is that as long as Ryan , McConnell , and company is in charge. We have to primary Ryan and a bunch of incumbent representatives and senators before congress gets in line. McConnell was just reelected so he's there until 2022. The only way to get him is to get the caucus to remove him as majority leader. That's a tall order but it can be done if enough party hacks get primaried.

Trump needs to spend half as much time getting these chumps in line on repeal as he does tweeting up his ego and stuff would get done. He just says "I'll primary you, and campaign for the other guy saying he'll repeal like you've been saying you would all these years" and they'd fall in line.

The GOP is an even bigger joke than I'd imagined.

Which is saying A LOT.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
He also says the Republican congress will never repeal Obamacare. What he really means is that as long as Ryan , McConnell , and company is in charge.

They were salivating at the opportunity to inherit Obamas takeover of the healthcare industry. They will fight a repeal as viciously as democrats.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I wonder if Johnnie-Boy ... Spit or Swallowed ??

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Former House Speaker John Boehner said at an event in Las Vegas last week that he used to “sneak into” the White House to see suck off President Barack Obama to avoid scrutiny from the “right-wing press,” according to a report by the Washington Post, which obtained a videotape of Boehner’s remarks. Boehner also lamented the fact that Americans now have too many choices of where to go for news and information. “What’s making everything even worse today is because we have so much news, people get to choose where they get their news,” Boehner said, according to the Post.

...doesn't seem that ol' crybaby Boner cares much for the concept that the "people get to choose;" tells me everything I need to know, and already knew about him.

If the average citizen removed their head from their rectum, and actually paid attention to what these politicians are overtly telling us, all of these fuggers would be swinging from the end of a rope, Mussolini-style, by sunset. Oh how I look forward to that day. Sadly, that day will likely never come..

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
L
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
L
Glad to see when he was deposed, but not exactly enthralled with his replacement.

I guess I need to realize it is washington, DC and there is little (that I know of) to chose from.
republicrats or democrans it is all made up of all politicians

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm just happy gun control isn't on the radar.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still a chicken.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
He also says the Republican congress will never repeal Obamacare.
He's right... (1) they have no balls and (2) they LOVE all that 'control' they have via O-Care over us mere peons...

May they ALL be voted outta office..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Right wing press?
Thank you Ohio for inflicting this moron upon us all.

You don't need to thank the whole state; it was just one House district.

You can thank all of us for that dumba$$ Kasich, though.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (219DW, 160user, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,188
Posts18,503,372
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.