Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Let them serve they can be used as live fire targets for real soldiers.
This whole conversation about if it's normal or not for a man to want to be a woman the other way around is mindless and could be nothing more than the decaying rotting side of our society.
Even if they are born that way it's quite simple they were born f'ed up (wired wrong). Even if it's not there fault! we don't let the blind folks drive busses or fly plains. By the lefts ideals that's discrimination. I surely would not want some limp wrist butthole jockey in a fox hole with me.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ykrvak
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Congrats Klinger!

You finally got your sect 8!!!!!

Bwahahahaha! Well played sir.

Yeah, the only reason he wasn't discharged for mental illness was that they were convinced he was faking his transgenderism for the purpose of getting out of the military. If they thought he was for real, he would have been out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Dems already rolled out an ex Navy SEAL turned sexual freak as their poster "IT".

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Just heard it on the news. Next should come homosexuals(from serving openly) and of course removing females from ALL combat roles... (wishful thinking.).

The elimination of "Don't ask, don't tell" has had zero impact on mission effectiveness. Openly gay troops serving is going just fine.

“Frankly, Senator, I’ve never cared much about two consenting adults and who they go to bed with,” -Mattis

The transgender issue is bigger than this as it brings the behaviors and actions to the forefront of everyday movements. A Large difference in my experience.

Really? I watch the bullshit training and resources spent every day on the base I work. Same for AD CO's that are friends of mine. My thirty years experience definitively differs. Mattis' comments go PRECISELY to the "don't ask don't tell" issue in my opinion. To say open homosexuality is not an affront to good order and discipline is naive. Females need to be removed from the combat arms as well.

There have been exactly two training courses on the matter in my tenure. I have not seen any discipline issues what so ever derived from one's sexual preference. The trans-gender whatever thing is a separate issue entirely. In a professional setting, the sexual preferences are never to be brought up, thus it is a non-issue. Dudes claiming to be chicks (or vice-versa) in a shower or bathroom are different as the issue is directly in one's line of sight.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can anyone site a real dollar amount it cost for the tranny overhaul and the maintenance program on yearly basis. I did just read they have have a 40% or higher attempted suicide rate. That alone should bar them from military service.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 222ND
Can anyone site a real dollar amount it cost for the tranny overhaul and the maintenance program on yearly basis. I did just read they have have a 40% or higher attempted suicide rate. That alone should bar them from military service.

What should bar them from service is that they're fugked up.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
I'm still not sure why the govt decided we should pay for "re-assignment" surgery for people in service. It's a huge cost that private sector insurance won't cover. Why should the govt pay for it?

because liberals wanted that, and with barack in charge, they got it. SHOULD be easy enough to just reverse that order

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shep Smith ain't gonna like this.

I almost feel like watching today.

Almost.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
This will make liberal head explode all across America. smile

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/trump-no-transgender-people-serve-u-military-twitter-131526764.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would not allow transgender individuals to serve in the U.S. military in any capacity.

"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow ... Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military," Trump wrote on Twitter.

Heh, heh...bet that made obama drop a nut.

You wish Trump was an Aussie don't you?

phugging Australians have their own problems. They should pay attention to their issues, and stay out of ours.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
President Trump just kicked Obummer right in his ass. The communists/LibTARDS are in a frothing temper tantrum involving heel pounding and floor revolving on being denied their campaign of undermining the military with insane freaks who have a suicide rate of something like 40%

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
This will make liberal head explode all across America. smile

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/trump-no-transgender-people-serve-u-military-twitter-131526764.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would not allow transgender individuals to serve in the U.S. military in any capacity.

"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow ... Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military," Trump wrote on Twitter.

Heh, heh...bet that made obama drop a nut.

You wish Trump was an Aussie don't you?

phugging Australians have their own problems. They should pay attention to their issues, and stay out of ours.

And your problem is that you are a miserable piece of [bleep] with not long to live.

Hurry up.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Women in combat arms. Back 8n the '70s there was a lot of press on this issue, in rebards to Israel's use of women in combat.

At that time, the consensus was, the use of women in actual combat created unacceptable casualty rates. (Actually, on both sides) As the male combatants would take extraordinary risks in their attempts to protect their female compatriots.

But those who refuse to learn from history are certainly doomed to repeat it.

Both the Israelis and the Russians no longer allow this in direct combat units, INCLUDING the IAF..

Don't know if it is true, but I read that the Kurds do have female combat soldiers.

That is a typical sign of desperation. Same reason the Soviets and Israelis used them. They were running out of bodies.

I know some menopausal women that would make a scary as hell regiment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
- - - - Soldiers going through Medical Evaluation Separation Boards. According to the shrinks, this transgender thing is real for some folks - - -
May be - have zero experience with such problems and can't argue any such reality. However, it being "real" is inconsequential to the matter. Many mental illnesses and destructive inclinations are real, and not acceptable for military personnel. Why would that alleged "reality" be treated any differently?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

There have been exactly two training courses on the matter in my tenure. I have not seen any discipline issues what so ever derived from one's sexual preference. The trans-gender whatever thing is a separate issue entirely. In a professional setting, the sexual preferences are never to be brought up, thus it is a non-issue. Dudes claiming to be chicks (or vice-versa) in a shower or bathroom are different as the issue is directly in one's line of sight.

You only think it's different because they've been conditioning your mind via the MSM for a longer period of time to accept homosexuality than they have for transgenderism. Your kids, however, will think of them both as normal and healthy, and will think you're positively backwards for thinking transgenderism is perverse. Just give the Cultural Marxists in control of our MSM more time. We'll get there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just wish he would get the homos out next.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You only think it's different because they've been conditioning your mind via the MSM for a longer period of time to accept homosexuality than they have for transgenderism. Your kids, however, will think of them both as normal and healthy, and will think you're positively backwards for thinking transgenderism is perverse. Just give the Cultural Marxists in control of our MSM more time. We'll get there.

Never did I claim homosexuality was "normal." I stated that sexual preference is not a topic that a professional organization discusses in the work center. I still feel homosexuality and transgenderism are clearly perverse and it discusses me, personally. However, it is not my place to judge anyone on their choices in that regard. I do not follow MSM at all as I have clearly seen how propagated it has become.

My only claim is this...in a professionally conducted work center, homosexuality has zero bearing on good order and/or discipline. Those that cause issues, on either side of this debate, are swiftly dealt with in accordance with published instruction and the UCMJ.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

And your problem is that you are a miserable piece of [bleep] with not long to live.

Hurry up.

That seems excessive.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every morning with Trump as president is like Christmas as a kid.

Can't get enough of it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kecatt
[Linked Image]

Every now and then, one of those things makes me bust up.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

234 members (160user, 12344mag, 338rcm, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 27 invisible), 1,145 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,442
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.