Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Northman
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Not sure that I believe this "reporter". I'll side with Trump every single time over the liberal media.

Here's my take on it. There's some debate out there (see Breitbart) that this may have been an off the record conversation and maybe (my thinking here) The Mooch made it as outrageous as possible to see if this particular reporter was leaking off the record conversations. I don't like The Mooch's past, BUT if he does the job he was hired to do and the leaks stop, IDGAF how the job is done as long as it is done.

So your take is he Reporter is the leak?

You tell me, dipchit.

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/890736308498378753

"I made a mistake in trusting in a reporter. It won't happen again."

EDIT:

And this guy: https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ker-under-doj-investigation-for-leaking/

And these guys: https://theconservativetreehouse.co...outlines-hundreds-of-unmasking-requests/

Last edited by bigfish9684; 07/27/17.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I wouldn't call a New Yorker writer a credible source for anything. I mean, the premise of this story is pathetic, a "look at me, I was called by a Very Important Person and now I want to leak it on everyone!"

Someone give ^this^ guy his chicken dinner.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe President Trump does things his way and not the brannon way. So brannon is pissed and leaks.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Maybe President Trump does things his way and not the brannon way. So brannon is pissed and leaks.

No. Full stop.

It isn't even Reince either, I think (if it is I owe byc a fiver if Reince is out before next April). We'll find out soon. Likely just all Obama holdovers... and what would seem to be reporters leaking off the record conversations. What are the leakers gonna do when off the record info gets leaked from a reporter? Go on TV and admit giving said info to a reporter while calling out the reporter? Hell no!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Foul-mouthed little New York "tough guy", isn't he? He sounds like a wannabe mobster.

I like Trump and voted for him but this is becoming more amateurish by the day.

Exactly. I love Trump but the people around him are a circus.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by moosemike
Foul-mouthed little New York "tough guy", isn't he? He sounds like a wannabe mobster.

Good. Keep the media distracted with shiny things and squirrels.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

At some point, Trump and only Trump can be responsible for this. He can't keep blaming everyone else.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

At some point, Trump and only Trump can be responsible for this. He can't keep blaming everyone else.

Yeah Beaner, just keep telling yourself that Obamacare is Trump's fault. That's the ticket.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good. Keep the media distracted with shiny things and squirrels.

This is not beyond the realm of possibility. You're on to something

To the rest of the whiners: You don't think Trump got to be a BILLIONAIRE with an in ability to manage people? He defeated 13 Republicans and The Smartest Woman in the World (ahem) with the Klinton machine behind her. He did it when everyone said he was doing it wrong. He got Gorsich in, he's trying to clamp down on immigration and getting results. He's got energy and Keystone rolling. He got the Trannys out of the military. He's got Canada and Mexico ready to renegotiate NAFTA. He'll sign the repeal of Obamacare IF the GOP will deliver. Yet some of you are unhappy because he's "not acting Presidential."

I have news for you. He didn't win the election by promising to be "Presidential". He promised to drain the swap. He promised not to be a typical politician You want "Presidential" then you should have voted for that bitch Hillary Rodham Klinton. She would have been more than willing to smile at the podium and be all "Presidential". Say the politically correct things, dodge the tough issues (Let the trannies get free sex change on YOUR dime etc.). Yeah, that's what you mental midgets could have had. President Hillary Rodham Klinton and the First Gentleman (barf) President William Jefferson Klinton call the shots behind the scenes. Yep, bitch away you narrow minded dolts. Go to bed tonight and dream happy dreams of what your America would be like today with HRC and a Dem Senate. Open Borders, LGBT everywhere, Political Correctness enforced at every level the government can stick its nose into. 2nd Amend crippled. Yes, pleasant dreams on that one. Wake up tomorrow and be thankful for the the glass half full that you have and don't forget you'd be suffering under Hillary if it was left to Rubio or Cruz or Kasich. If Larry, Moe and Curly couldn't beat Trump - and they didn't come close- they would have been slaughtered by Her Imperial Majesty Rodham the First.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Yeah Beaner, just keep telling yourself that Obamacare is Trump's fault. That's the ticket.

Never said that. You need to work in your deflection techniques. Trump has bought his own problems. The only thing being drained right now is the White House Staff and we aren't nearly done yet.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Never said that. You need to work in your deflection techniques. Trump has bought his own problems. The only thing being drained right now is the White House Staff and we aren't nearly done yet.

No, we're just getting started at rooting out the Obama ballwashers.

PRO TIP: So don't apply for a WH job, Beaner.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Keep working at it. Meanwhile the White House keeps draining.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
[quote=bigfish9684][quote=257heaven]Not sure that I believe this "reporter". I'll side with Trump every single time over the liberal media.

EDIT:

And this guy: https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ker-under-doj-investigation-for-leaking/

And these guys: https://theconservativetreehouse.co...outlines-hundreds-of-unmasking-requests/

Pretty big deal!

Retired cat herder.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Keep working at it. Meanwhile the White House keeps draining.

You got it, snowflake. We'll keep outing Obama employees not on board with the Trump admin. You keep... losing seats federally, state level, and local level. You're down over 1,000 the last 7 years acorss the country.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
To the rest of the whiners: You don't think Trump got to be a BILLIONAIRE with an in ability to manage people? He defeated 13 Republicans and The Smartest Woman in the World (ahem) with the Klinton machine behind her. He did it when everyone said he was doing it wrong. He got Gorsich in, he's trying to clamp down on immigration and getting results. He's got energy and Keystone rolling. He got the Trannys out of the military. He's got Canada and Mexico ready to renegotiate NAFTA. He'll sign the repeal of Obamacare IF the GOP will deliver. Yet some of you are unhappy because he's "not acting Presidential."

I have news for you. He didn't win the election by promising to be "Presidential". He promised to drain the swap. He promised not to be a typical politician You want "Presidential" then you should have voted for that bitch Hillary Rodham Klinton. She would have been more than willing to smile at the podium and be all "Presidential". Say the politically correct things, dodge the tough issues (Let the trannies get free sex change on YOUR dime etc.). Yeah, that's what you mental midgets could have had. President Hillary Rodham Klinton and the First Gentleman (barf) President William Jefferson Klinton call the shots behind the scenes. Yep, bitch away you narrow minded dolts. Go to bed tonight and dream happy dreams of what your America would be like today with HRC and a Dem Senate. Open Borders, LGBT everywhere, Political Correctness enforced at every level the government can stick its nose into. 2nd Amend crippled. Yes, pleasant dreams on that one. Wake up tomorrow and be thankful for the the glass half full that you have and don't forget you'd be suffering under Hillary if it was left to Rubio or Cruz or Kasich. If Larry, Moe and Curly couldn't beat Trump - and they didn't come close- they would have been slaughtered by Her Imperial Majesty Rodham the First.

As usual, Jeff cuts right to the heart of the matter. Anyone who has been around and paid attention for any period of time has seen outsider candidates run for presidential office in the past. They have all shouted the mantra "drain the swamp". For many reasons Trump is the first one to succeed in that quest and we're getting to see exactly what an outsider who has no interest in a further politico career has. I simply cannot imagine coming to work every day and seeing a HRC picture as president by the front door, it was bad enough when she was Sec State. While I think there are some other things I'd like to see from Trump, the reality is he is conducting a major course correction of a government run awry. We have another 3 1/2 years of him doing this and much more good of it will come out of it than bad. Congress also better get aboard or they're going to find themselves out of a job.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Not sure that I believe this "reporter". I'll side with Trump every single time over the liberal media.

Here's my take on it. There's some debate out there (see Breitbart) that this may have been an off the record conversation and maybe (my thinking here) The Mooch made it as outrageous as possible to see if this particular reporter was leaking off the record conversations. I don't like The Mooch's past, BUT if he does the job he was hired to do and the leaks stop, IDGAF how the job is done as long as it is done.

So your take is he Reporter is the leak?

You tell me, dipchit.

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/890736308498378753

"I made a mistake in trusting in a reporter. It won't happen again."

EDIT:

Moochy did not talk "off the record"... the bright fellow does not know how to talk to reporters. Must be the reason Trumpy hired him.
Not off the record.. you take it to print.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I think we can blame the Clinton crony named Comey and Putin by way of Fusion gps you commie piece of crap.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Zero and Hillary are good talkers arent they northman?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Never supported O or H. Thank you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Never supported O or H. Thank you.

Liar

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 41rem, 450yukon, 10gaugemag, 36 invisible), 2,195 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,031
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.