Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
270? He didn't ask about that cannon.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Zerk
Pics prove what? You get out of the house or can save an image of interrnet? It wins the argument how? Debates are had with dialugue and counter points. Something sorely lacking here. People of low intelligence, or who's ego will not let them admit they are wrong, go off on rants, and insults.

I'll make you a deal. If you post actual pictures of you hunting, I'll post the cock and ball pics you've been begging for.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Whether you agree or not, have I wrote things that a non hunting person would even have an opinion?

Zerk, I think you've identified the problem. You are correct in that a "non-hunting person" would not have an opinion on the stuff you wrote.

But here's the rub--this form is populated by people who've hunted a lot, all over the place. And you can't bullsh** them like you can someone who hasn't.

Or to put it another way, "you can bullsh** the fans, but not the players."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey Zerk,

Are you still a dumb fugk?

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This thread has gone on so long, I wonder if the new comers even know why they hate me, or is just monkey see monkey do?

I don't know you,and neither have I followed the controversy. I can tell you that if you act decent and give these folks a chance,you can get a lot of good out of this forum. There's a bunch of good folks here and a few that you will just have to put on ignore,but you won't win points with anyone picking a fight,even with the ones you should ignore.

IC B2

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Good folks that talk about my mother eating sht and how I am retarded and a liar, because I don't use the same carriage or such.

You are fool, for saying these are good people without reading this thread.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by smokepole
Whether you agree or not, have I wrote things that a non hunting person would even have an opinion?

Zerk, I think you've identified the problem. You are correct in that a "non-hunting person" would not have an opinion on the stuff you wrote.

But here's the rub--this form is populated by people who've hunted a lot, all over the place. And you can't bullsh** them like you can someone who hasn't.

Wow, what fool to call a liar to someone you don't know.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by kingston
Pics prove what? You get out of the house or can save an image of interrnet? It wins the argument how? Debates are had with dialugue and counter points. Something sorely lacking here. People of low intelligence, or who's ego will not let them admit they are wrong, go off on rants, and insults.

I'll make you a deal. If you post actual pictures of you hunting, I'll post the cock and ball pics you've been begging for.

Bear season doesn't open for over a month, and deer 2.

But putting up a picture and claiming it is you, is right up your alley. I don't doubt the midget is here. But it doesn't prove anything.

Last edited by Zerk; 08/01/17.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Zerk, I sure hope I didn't hurt your feelings but I didn't call you a liar.

I called you a bullsh**er. Now, if you want to say you don't know the difference, then you're a liar.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Zerk]Pics prove what? You get out of the house or can save an image of interrnet? It wins the argument how? Debates are had with dialugue and counter points. Something sorely lacking here. People of low intelligence, or who's ego will not let them admit they are wrong, go off on rants, and insults.

How long does it generally take you to draw a bear permit in your locale?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Basically,you have no pics of the area you hunt and of any game animal you killed.

How about of a rifle you own?

These are simple questions that can be answered with a picture or two. Going off the handle does not help your situation one bit.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

But putting up a picture and claiming it is you, is right up your alley. I don't doubt the midget is here. But it doesn't prove anything.

Last I heard the midget was still in Alaska.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Good folks that talk about my mother eating sht and how I am retarded and a liar, because I don't use the same carriage or such.

You are fool, for saying these are good people without reading this thread.

Well,it's easy to see why you are catching hell. I didn't even have to read anything you posted. To ignore you go,you dumb POS.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z

Zerk, I sure hope I didn't hurt your feelings but I didn't call you a liar.

I called you a bullsh**er. Now, if you want to say you don't know the difference, then you're a liar.

Saying you shot an 8 when you shot a spike is bsing. If you don't know the difference you are a liar or soft in the head.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I cannot tell a lie......

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Coming from someone who chose smoke pole for a name, I do believe you enjoy horse dicks. Liberals slowly get their way, like boiling a frog. Soon enough it will be mainstream, so hang in there big fella.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's acting like it's her time of the month.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Coming from someone who chose smoke pole for a name, I do believe you enjoy horse dicks. Liberals slowly get their way, like boiling a frog. Soon enough it will be mainstream, so hang in there big fella.

You are an ignorant fugk.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Coming from someone who chose smoke pole for a name, I do believe you enjoy horse dicks....

LOL, I do believe you enjoy talking about horse dicks more than anyone I've ever encountered.

"Smokepole" is slang for a muzzleloader, which is my favorite way to hunt. Anything beyond that is just projection on your part.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Coming from someone who chose smoke pole for a name, I do believe you enjoy horse dicks....

LOL, I do believe you enjoy talking about horse dicks more than anyone I've ever encountered.

"Smokepole" is slang for a muzzleloader, which is my favorite way to hunt. Anything beyond that is just projection on your part.

Regional term I never heard used that way. So let's just pretend it's true, so it's not awkward when you are around.

I guess I am beating a dead horse. Most people would wonder why a guy would put up a picture of a horse dick, or be but buddies with horse dick people. But that doesn't insult you. I'll quit now.

Last edited by Zerk; 08/01/17.
Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

404 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 163bc, 38 invisible), 1,498 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,216
Posts18,524,435
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.