Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Looks like the top corporate executives had enough of Trump, his C.E.O advisory council has just been disbanded, kicking Trump to the curb also.

IDIOT. President Trump is in the Oval Office, Hillary "Vodka Queen" Clinton is still wandering around in the woods of Chappaqua with a vodka bottle in her hand and kicking dirt clods in her endless seething rage.

Did you get a refund on your campaign donations to that loser?? If she was a race horse she would have been put down after her embarassing SCHLONGING by Donald Trump!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Go hug your 2nd Place Trophy from last November, but try not to cry on it because that cheap chinkernese pot metal corrodes pretty easily.......

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Zerk
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Looks like the top corporate executives had enough of Trump, his C.E.O advisory council has just been disbanded, kicking Trump to the curb also.

It was disbanded by Trump ya dumb ass.
If anyone got "kicked to the curb" it was the irrelevant CEO's.

I think the BS about this is BS. But you have to have members to have a council.

I'd love to respond but I don't speak gibberish.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OP just another left wing window licker without a clue

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Zerk

It was disbanded by Trump ya dumb ass.
If anyone got "kicked to the curb" it was the irrelevant CEO's.

I think the BS about this is BS. But you have to have members to have a council.

I'd love to respond but I don't speak gibberish.

+1
Laughing!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I for one am tired of corporate executives. These traitor, PC f a g s can eat it.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
[quote

Are you a corporate executive.[/quote]

Lemonade stands can have a CEO.
The "Chin Ball Wizard" is just stirring the pot here. W/o a clue of course.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Looks like the top lying pos liberal corporate executives had enough of Trump, his C.E.O advisory council has just been disbanded, kicking Trump to the curb also.

Fixed it for you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rost495
Cool news. Think I"ll kick andy to the curb, I've had enough of NWA BS again.

Thanks for the reminder. Sheetmybackandy is on ignore.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Shows what a bunch of f^ckin' puzzies corporate executives tend to be. Not only that, you can damn well bet those big time exec's are some of the most prejudiced, bogoted, hypocritical azzholes alive. Good riddance.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Dear SoreButtAndy...

GFY! Twice

Best Regards
the 24 Hour Campfire.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Gotta wonder at what is the real reason they bailed, clearly this advisory council didn't seem worth their while.i seriously doubt moral outrage was the reason.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Gotta wonder at what is the real reason they bailed, clearly this advisory council didn't seem worth their while.i seriously doubt moral outrage was the reason.

Why your doubt?

How about fear of loss of revenue? Does that keep better with your cynicism?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Why your doubt?

How about fear of loss of revenue? Does that keep better with your cynicism?

Cowtowing to the media, most likely. I fail to see the reason for moral outrage, for simply stating the fact that the Antifa movement is violent. Yup. Antifa is violent - as are most lefty "causes". Minorities can be racist, too. The media has not been reporting the news, they are dictating the news, regardless of the truth. Apparently, there are people stupid enough to believe that, even when confronted with simple fact. It is unpopular to criticize the left, though they have carte blanche, even to the point of calling for the death of the President. Sure makes it easier, to be free of the constraints of the law.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

480 members (1badf350, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 22250rem, 56 invisible), 6,236 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,824
Posts18,536,915
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.