S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I had to Pee
Copyright 2015 by Steve Redgwell

[Linked Image]

I had to pee, but it wasn’t a humdrum, "I think I'll heigh-ho the urinal and pee." sort of evacuation. No-no, it wasn’t like that at all. It was the kind of colossal urge one gets after watching footage of the world's great waterfalls on the National Geographic channel.

Even that description seems inadequate! To say my need was that trifling would be fallacious.

I felt a great stirring. I would deliver a voluminous, potent and irrevocable release that I suspected the devout would speak of with awe and reverence, long into the future. It could not be measured with a flow meter. It would be an indefatigable, long lasting and fierce stream, the likes of which would shatter old fashioned porcelain. The sheer power of this unstoppable fluid would shake the earth to its very core.

It is said that God made granite to stand against the force of such energy. I wanted to believe, but had my doubts. Was this the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object? And if it was time for the world to be cut into pieces by some raging yellow torrent, what would become of humanity?

From the icy cold mountain streams of the Rockies, to the vast glaciers of our great northern wilderness and beyond, nothing could stop this insuperable vigor once it was unleashed. No power on earth could repel it or cause it to diminish.

It truly was the pee about which legends would be told.

For such a gush to be allowed to run free, I needed the solitude of Ontario’s beautiful boreal forests. Go north, young man! I drove for several hours until I came upon the place that would be my altar of unencumbered urination.

The solitude was inspirational. I was overcome by the beauty and balance of the land. Fresh, pure air filled my lungs and stirred me to begin.

The thunder rolled. The earth shook. And I peed.

When it was over, I stared into the night sky, hoping that I had not knocked the universe akimbo. But I needn’t have worried. The moon was still the moon, and continued to light up the darkness. The animals called out to me, saying that all was as it should be. The cosmic rhythm remained unchanged. I had felt the great release and was spent, but happy.

And I smiled.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Wish I could still piss like that.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Drink cranberry juice.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Me too, alcohol is not my friend anymore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's funny, and true.
Mesa Falls on the Snake River had a similar impact on me.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

264 members (257 mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 22 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 1,039 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,389
Posts18,469,819
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.