Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Photobucket.com has committed suicide, if you want to view pics supported by them you now have to pay them! I for one will not be using them and if you want everyone to see your pics on your post, and pics of what your selling I would sugest stop using Photobucket.com

Last edited by nimrodtracy; 08/24/17.

It is not about what you kill, it is about the hunt....
GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Agreed. The new picture posting feature is nice but limiting it to two pictures kinda blows.

"Not everyone needs four tons of smashing power, but for those that do, there's only one choice."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nimrodtracy
Photobucket.com has committed suicide, if you want to view pics supported by them you now have to pay them! I for one will not be using them and if you want everyone to see your pics on your post, and pics of what your selling I would sugest stop using Photobucket.com

Been that way for near 2 months now.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
They will be in a downward spiral with all the people leaving. That site was horribly slow the past few years anyhow. There are much better options. I tried Imgur, but prefer Flickr. Once you get to know it, it is simple to use.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Imgur is the answer you seek...

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Postimg.org

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If only you could short P$huckbucket stock. I let them "have" my account and told them where to stick it

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Yep, Photobucket has really screwed up a lot of very informative posts on many forums. There were many, very well illustrated "how to" posts on a lot of forums that are now useless.

I've switched to Imgur and have been slowly downloading my old pictures from photobucket to my local drives.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
https://www.flickr.com/gp/154118093N04/7U57D1

Use the swift and NEVER look back....!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I have the photobucket app on my phone so that all my pictures automatically upload. Do any of the other sites listed have an app that does the same thing?

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
My guess is that they have done the math and proceeded accordingly. That said, I was not pleased but, in a way, could give a ufukk about posting much as time has gone on in the way of posting photos.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Jason280
Imgur is the answer you seek...

I just starting using IMGUR. It is way better than photobucket every dreamed of being..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
No more photo posting for me.

LOL
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by nimrodtracy

This news is so old even CNN archived it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Alright folks, I signed up on Imgur. We'll see how it goes.

[Linked Image]

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by TATELAW
I have the photobucket app on my phone so that all my pictures automatically upload. Do any of the other sites listed have an app that does the same thing?

Flickr has an app that will auto upload... but you may need to access your camera through the app. But I prefer to upload only photo's I've checked and I only want to upload photos when I have wifi to save data usage.

Be Safe,

"...buzzards gota eat same as worms" Josey Wales
NRA lifer
Hunting is Conservation
RMEF Member
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by claybreaker
Originally Posted by TATELAW

Flickr has an app that will auto upload... but you may need to access your camera through the app. But I prefer to upload only photo's I've checked and I only want to upload photos when I have wifi to save data usage.

Be Safe,

Thanks for the answer. I signed up for Imgur. I haven't played with the app enough to see if it will automatically upload my pics. I may keep my PB account and just use it as cloud storage since it is free for that and use Imgur to store just my pics that I want to upload to other sites.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The truly sad part is the plethora of visual information that is no longer available. Doesn't matter if it's this site, or another, any post that had a PhotoPhuckIt link is now pretty much useless. Even sadder, is that many posters have yet to realize this, and unless they re-post the information and/or images with a different image host, those of us who may wish to view or use their info are at a loss.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by kingston
Postimg.org

+1
Easy peasy.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by kingston
Postimg.org

+1
Easy peasy.

Fast, simple, secure, free. It's the easiest way to go at this point.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 308xray, 1minute, 260Remguy, 264mag, 31 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,116
Posts18,483,456
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.