Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Im not thinking the guy with his wife and kid tried to run anyone off the road. If he wanted to, it would have been easy to do when that biker pulled up and started shaking his fist at him.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The old saying there's strength in numbers doesn't always pass the litmus test

Think those college boys, particularly the one that got his azz beat were pretty emboldened by the fact it was a bunch of them agin one redneck and his wife and kids

The tough guy doin the yappin looked like a rat in a terriers jaws.

That's a lesson they didn't teach him at osu. But he's been learned up a mite

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Tag

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Never stop. Motorcycle vs truck, the truck wins.

Exactly.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Love a happy ending.

LOL
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

The bikers did the wrong thing, no matter what happened on the open road. They should have taken the license plate and reported it. Instead, they followed the pickup in numbers they thought were sufficient to scare him and his wife, seeking revenge for the road incident. Had the pickup driver not been a big ole hoss, and had not his associates showed up to come into it on his side, it could have gone the other way entirely. They gambled when they decided to intimidate the pickup driver and his wife by following him and shouting at him to pull over. They lost the gamble.

I agree 100%

I have to laugh and the guy who flashed his tattoo belly protected the guy given the kid the boot

and at the end he is going to pray for them
I am glad I am getting old I would have been out of there asap as long as me or anyone in my party was not in jeopardy

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
shocked grin grin

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You never know what a guy is going to come out of a pickup truck with. He could have come out ready to deal with all of the bikers right by himself, but all he brought was a can of whup-ass. That was enough for one guy and if that guy is smart he will remember how lucky he was for a long time.

Harry
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"I just want people to pay for what they do" (osu biker)
Great, turn yourself in and go to jail.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Play stupid games...

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh, sure. Everyone "just wants to go home" after the big dick gets the hell beat out of him.

Kinda looks like the kid got what he was asking for and it didn't turn out the way he had planned.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This incident reminds of a group of urban motorcyclists in NYC who kinda did something similar - only on a much larger scale. The motorcyclists are like a pack of baboons - phoucking animals.

It is NYC so no surprises....

The driver of the SUV was trying to merge onto the highway and the motorcyclists were blocking the entire hwy (looked to be the result of one the motorcyclists at the head of the whole group getting into an accident with a different car). One of those motorcyclists near the accident got aggressive because the SUV driver was honking his horn (or something to that effect) and rushed back to the SUV trying to open the door. The SUV raced off and hit/bumped one of the bikers. Then the whole biker group (maybe 20+ ), chased and surrounded the SUV again and proceeded to trash the SUV.

Here's a video - the fun starts @ 4:45

That is one reason why the 2nd Amendment was adopted. This incident is excellent example of when the SUV driver needed to have deployed an AR to defend himself, his family and his property.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 325Abn
This incident reminds of a group of urban motorcyclists in NYC who kinda did something similar - only on a much larger scale. The motorcyclists are like a pack of baboons - phoucking animals.

The driver of the SUV was trying to merge onto the highway and the motorcyclists were blocking the entire hwy (looked to be the result of one the motorcyclists at the head of the whole group getting into an accident with a different car). One of those motorcyclists near the accident got aggressive because the SUV driver was honking his horn (or something to that effect) and rushed back to the SUV trying to open the door. The SUV raced off and hit/bumped one of the bikers. Then the whole biker group (maybe 20+ ), chased and surrounded the SUV again and proceeded to trash the SUV.

That is one reason why the 2nd Amendment was adopted. This incident is excellent example of when the SUV driver needed to have deployed an AR to defend himself, his family and his property.

Too bad the footage ended just before the man in the SUV blasted the bikers with his Glock 17.

PS That whole roadway is very familiar to me. Every time I drove home to Long Island, I had to take that exact path.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Had a coworker at the shop on his way home from his chemotherapy treatment assailed by a group of critical mass bolshie bicyclist one afternoon in Austin. There used to be a video of that incident somewhere but I can't find it. He had a CHL and stayed on phone with 911 op til police arrived. If I remember right they pelted his truck with motorcycle chain and a couple went to jail.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 325Abn

I had a similar incident happen to me about 25 years ago. A pissed off group of bikers followed me closely out of town. I led them to a dirt road out of town thinking the dirt and dust might discourage them from followin. When it didn't I swung my truck sideways across the road, stepped out of the truck with a mini-14 which had been wedged between the split bench seat beside me, popped in a 20 round mag and laid it across the hood pointed at the bikers. Thankfully they immediately and quickly turned around and left. I'd not have wanted to explain killing a bunch of bikers to the law but kill them I would have if needed.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
You don't harass a dad trying to protect his family. The outcome was light on these boys. That kid was no bigger than the hat bales that dude probably throws around daily.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
in that SUV video, one of the bikers smashing the SUV was an off duty cop., IIRC

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Originally Posted by KFWA
in that SUV video, one of the bikers smashing the SUV was an off duty cop., IIRC

Interesting. Because if he was somewhere else besides NY, he'd probably be dead.

Camp is where you make it.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Have no idea what caused the initial "offense". However, given the significant restraint that the pickup truck driver exhibited in the video while underway, and given the size of the piece of equipment that he had secured in the back of his truck, I would have a hard time believing that he intentionally made any rapid, unsignaled moves at speed on the open road...

As my B-I-L the retired police officer is fond of saying. "They had the right to remain silent. Unfortunately, they did not have the intelligence to exercise that right..."

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA

The smug little basturd got 2 years for his part in it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 21, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,413
Posts18,470,467
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.