Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by horse1
I have a hard time finding any sympathy for the ass-kickee on the motorcycle.

He rode right in there, stood his ground, and got beat down, but not bad, considering.

Didn't read of him whining about it neither.

His future could be bright.

He probably figured he was near invulnerable in a fight due to his helmet. Little did he realized that his helmet was merely a leverage point for twisting his head, and thereby controlling his entire body.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

I'm with you, they had a opportunity to disengage and didn't take it. He kept jawing at the dude in the pickup and took a whooping because of it. About the only thing I took issue with was putting the boots to the kid when it was clear he was done fighting. If he had been trying to get back up and continue I have zero problems with it.
Of course I don't know what happened and he might of needed the extra lesson.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MOGC
Fat redneck in the blue shirt that pulled the knife and screamed, "I'll cut your F'ing throat" while advancing on the biker crowd should count his lucky stars one of those young guys wasn't packing a CCW and didn't poke several 9mm holes through that blue tee shirt. Same might be said for the shotgun guy when he exits the truck with his gauge. It looked like a fist fight until the hardware gets displayed. There's so much stupid on both sides it's hard to sort out who is actually the most right and wrong.

That's exactly how I saw it Gary,

There was an ample amount of stupid on both sides of that goat rope.

I'm not so sure a 9mm would have the power to penetrate ol blue shirt's gut though.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Blue shirt also backed down the road far enough so they couldn't get his license plate after hoping they weren't going to pursue 'this' with the law.
What a rodeo.
Glad everyone could walk/ride away from that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He rode right in there, stood his ground, and got beat down, but not bad, considering.

Didn't read of him whining about it neither.

His future could be bright.

He probably figured he was near invulnerable in a fight due to his helmet. Little did he realized that his helmet was merely a leverage point for twisting his head, and thereby controlling his entire body.

I think you're giving the guy too much credit.

Other reports say the road range incident had been going on for 15 miles before this.

My guess:

Truck guy comes up behind long line of mopeds. College guys on mopeds too stupid/ inconsiderate to allow for passing even though they are pegged at 45. Truck guy quickly thinks "f this" and passes anyway, merging back into the middle of the pack, almost causing a wreck. Motorcycle guy is outraged, nobody's ever nearly run him off the road before. To the surprise and irritation of truck guy it ain't over. As he pulls away he is persistently dogged by irate motorcycle guy, maybe two or three.

Truck guy has an older brother at the homestead who is a Hell's Angel. Truck guy might be one himself, or coulda been. Truck guy wants to beat down f'ing insolent punk on motorcycle, drives slow enough that even mopeds can keep up. Call his bro tells him and his buds to wait out on the road. He's gonna show them mf'ers just who they're screwing with. Most of moped pack at this point are sorta along for the ride, not wanting to abandon their crazy friend.

They arrive at roadblock. Helmet guy gets off bike, aware he's out of his depth, not wanting to back down, never got as far even thinking about his helmet.

Good thing he is wearing a helmet, else broken nose and broken facial bones likely. Truck guy just wades right in with roundhouses, throws isolent little punk off road. Actually tries a number of times to hit him in the face after he's down but chin bar on helmet gets in way. So instead he gets in a brutal kick and then a stomp to the chest. The sorta thing that can break ribs. Motorcycle punk is down. This ain't truck guy's first rodeo by any means, he makes tracks to depart the scene right off.

Older brother runs interference throughout and then leaves the scene hisself.

If not for them effing GoPros and smart phones, it woulda gone off without a hitch.

For the Cops, enough reasonable doubt not to go after truck guy, besides motorcycle guy got lucky, no broken bones.

But Fat Belly guy, the guy who went to jail for hitting a Cop? The Outlaw biker guy who has threatened ex-wives and girlfriends? He's a felon on camera holding a knife and a shotgun. If they can pin anything at all on him he's going to jail.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't give a hoot about the back story. Punk bike rider bit off more than he could chew and ended up regretting acting tough. No love lost.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Looks like some stupid young punk mother fu ckers instigating trouble. Videoing stuff to try to get the guy in the truck in trouble. The only thing they accomplished was getting a good ass beating. Serves them right. ....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have zero sympathy for crotch rocket retards. Most all of them
Mfkers pass you on the right, or split the lane, or run 30-50 mph faster than everyone else, cause other people to be involved in accidents trying to avoid their dumbass antics. Many of them around here are low rank idiot negro enlisted soldiers.

Look Twice-Save a Life is the Tn public safety mantra.

Fjuck em

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I really have to laugh at the guys defending the youths on bikes. They followed the guy in the truck and the rider who got his ass kicked, was wanting a reaction, he was begging for one. He got it. More than he possible hoped for. The truck guy kicked his ass, luckily truck guy had friends who showed up or he may have been fighting the whole bunch.
I laugh because I continually read about what dudes say they would do in similar circumstance with other youths who have no respect and or courtesy.
This young fellow learned a lesson, as did those riding with him. He didn't get shot or stabbed to death for his wanting a reaction, he got an Okie ass whooping. Other places he would not have been so fortunate, someone to old or to scared would have run him over or shot him through the window. Easy Rider comes to mind,

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

We know that Fat Belly guy was a several times convicted felon, I dunno about the other participants,
but that could explain the paucity of firearms involved (several truck guys, only one firearm?).

yep, the gun to redneck truck count doesnt add up...likely a consortium of convicted felons.

But Fat Belly guy, the guy who went to jail for hitting a Cop? The Outlaw biker guy who has threatened ex-wives and girlfriends?
He's a felon on camera holding a knife and a shotgun. If they can pin anything at all on him he's going to jail.

As long he wants to kill riders its evident there are some folk here than can tolerate his felony past.

quote/
"Pawnee County Assistant District Attorney Kyle Alderson said Paul Wiseley, 60, was arrested on complaints of robbery,
assault with a deadly weapon and conspiracy in connection with the incident. Wiseley was released the same day after posting a $100,000 bond.

quote/

"Oklahoma court records show that Wiseley’s rap sheet includes;
convictions for drunk driving,
public intoxication,
driving without a license,
violating a protective order,
breach of peace,
malicious injury,
and assault and battery on a police officer.

He was sentenced to five years in state prison on the battery charge, but served 15 months in custody,
according to Oklahoma Department of Corrections records.

Wiseley has also been the defendant in numerous court actions seeking orders of protection against him
. The filings--made in five separate Oklahoma counties-- have resulted in the issuance of multiple emergency
orders of protection. The plaintiffs in these actions include 12 separate women.

In a typical petition for a protective order against Wiseley, a woman accused him of bombarding her with
phone calls and text messages, driving past her home late at night, and “Calling friends and family to inquire
about my whereabouts.” In her court petition, the woman wrote, “I have repeatedly asked Paul to leave
me alone. We had been in a platonic friendship.” A judge subsequently issued an order barring Wiseley from
having any contact with the woman for three years".

A peronal history like that, but takes extreme exception to some riders he thinks were out of line???... whistle

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
He was not the guy driving the truck, with his family that was first involved with a bunch of youths on their bikes!

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Motorcycle guy is outraged, nobody's ever nearly run him off the road before.

he hasn't been riding long then. My ass puckers every time I see a blue hair wanting to turn onto the street I'm riding.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/19/17.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Play stupid games......

Looks like bike rider took it too far and it didn't turn out like he expected. What I saw looked like truck guys friends kept the fight fair.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Hopefully those boys learned a lesson. You never know exactly who/what you are dealing with. I just finished reading the biography of Richard Kuklinski, the Ice Man. A mob hitman that supposedly murdered 200 people. He had a van with 3 chitheads that had been drinking harass him and run him off the road. He retrieved his .357 out of the trunk of his car and when the 3 "badasses" approached he calmly killed them all and drove away. These boys could have not made it to final exams.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
With reference to Big Belly convicted felon guy.

Whatever else one can say about the Hell's Angels or Bandidos or Outlaws whatever, they do have good lawyers.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For most of my fast-riding days I was a Grad student, from New York, ergo buying firearms in Texas was out of the question as I would not qualify for Texas residency while still a full- time student. The same did not apply to my motorcycle friends, in their home state of Texas. These are the guys who normalized for me personally the concept of a handgun as a normal item of daily possession, about like a tool kit, a chain lock, or tire plugs and CO2 containers

I can't imagine we would ever have been dumb enough to chase a guy and his family in a pickup, or even react much beyond avoidance to the same trying to push us off the road. But if it had come down to a confrontation like that in the video, two or three on our side woulda been armed too.

Which is a big reason why that confrontation woulda never happened at all.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Fat redneck in the blue shirt that pulled the knife and screamed, "I'll cut your F'ing throat" while advancing on the biker crowd should count his lucky stars one of those young guys wasn't packing a CCW and didn't poke several 9mm holes through that blue tee shirt. Same might be said for the shotgun guy when he exits the truck with his gauge. It looked like a fist fight until the hardware gets displayed. There's so much stupid on both sides it's hard to sort out who is actually the most right and wrong.

He may be lucky he didn't get shot, but those college boys are lucky they didn't shoot.

You cannot claim justifiable deadly force if you are part of the agreesion before it went deadly.

These boys were the "agreesors" , when things got ugly and weapons and death threats emerged, the use of deadly force would not have justified, they would have been arested and convicted.

You cannot pick a fight, then claim self defense.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102

He may be lucky he didn't get shot, but those college boys are lucky they didn't shoot.

You cannot claim justifiable deadly force if you are part of the agreesion before it went deadly.

These boys were the "agreesors" , when things got ugly and weapons and death threats emerged, the use of deadly force would not have justified, they would have been arested and convicted.

Well, that falls into the legal category of "imperfect self-defense." It doesn't get you off, like perfect self-defense, but will reduce a murder charge to voluntary manslaughter in many circumstances.

An example would be, you walk up to someone you're having an argument with and push him hard, trying to pick a fight. He then draws a knife and charges towards you with it. You then respond by drawing a handgun and shooting him dead. The shooting was a crime, because you initiated low level violence. But shooting the knife wielder doesn't amount to murder, either, because the knife wielder "raised the ante" to lethal force without adequate justification.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by steve4102

Well, that falls into the legal category of "imperfect self-defense." It doesn't get you off, like perfect self-defense, but will reduce a murder charge to voluntary manslaughter in many circumstances.

An example would be, you walk up to someone and push them hard, trying to pick a fight. He then draws a knife and charges towards you. You respond by drawing handgun and shooting him dead. A crime, because you initiated low level violence, but not murder, either, because the other guy "raised the ante" to lethal force without adequate justification.

imperfect self-defense as a qualified defense that may mitigate second-degree murder to voluntary manslaughter.[5] However, the doctrine can only be used where the defendant would have had a right to self-defense but for the fact that the defendant was the initial aggressor.[6]

Which these boys on bikes were indeed the aggressor.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/19/17.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'd like to have seen the doosh in yellow with the belly purse get pummeled.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

189 members (280shooter, 222Sako, 325wsm1, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 18 invisible), 1,663 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.