Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
As to be expected there's a tidal wave of professional athletes abusing Trump on Twitter right now. Trump needs to avoid taking the bait so as to avoid saying something they can further use against him. So far he's ignored them.

My money is on Kelly and his confiscation of Trumps tweeter device again!! wink Otherwise, our man would be responding to every single one of them.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
A lot of Trump supporters will stop watching the NFL cause they are piling on Trump. As for me, I had not watched a game this season, not even preseason. I am not boycotting. If these guys can't stand for the flag, I can't stand to watch them. The pay they get , they should stand for the flag. Viewers are the customers and have no business offending them. I am self employed and can't imagine making an offensive remark to them, politically, religiously, racially or otherwise. These kneelers should be fired. Last week when the Packers were on, I took a nice walk in the woods with my son. He shot at a squirrel and didn't get it. It was much more fun than a football game.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ihookem
A lot of Trump supporters will stop watching the NFL cause they are piling on Trump. As for me, I had not watched a game this season, not even preseason. I am not boycotting. If these guys can't stand for the flag, I can't stand to watch them. The pay they get , they should stand for the flag. Viewers are the customers and have no business offending them. I am self employed and can't imagine making an offensive remark to them, politically, religiously, racially or otherwise. These kneelers should be fired. Last week when the Packers were on, I took a nice walk in the woods with my son. He shot at a squirrel and didn't get it. It was much more fun than a football game.

Any day spent away from the TV and in the field or woods is a good day. Better yet a day on the water if possible.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Crazy heat wave here, about 90 here Sunday, fairly impressive humidity to complete the misery,

then 80,000 fat people sitting shoulder to shoulder in the direct sun.......

Think, Bacon frying.........

We can take cold, thats the purpose of the fat.........

Folks in your part of the country start dieing when it gets that hot with high humidity. Where I grew up, 100 is no big deal. But when I was in College at TAMU, I thought I was gonna die when the temp was 99 and the damn humidity was 95%. It was Frickin miserable !

I thought I was going to Croke yesterday when my whole house air took a dump.I lucked out it was only a fan capacitor.A $25 part and took less than an hour to remove and replace.Heat and humidity kill me,however Montana heat does not bother me at all.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
There is a very small percentage of NFL players that disrespect the flag. Kap started it and I have my own opinion as to why: Kap was not raised in the "hood." He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I think he's trying to "relate" to the brothers. It backfired on him and now he's unemployed. Good.

I didn't think that I would ever stop watching my Vikings but now that Sam Bradford is injured, there are a lot of rumors about the Vikings picking up Kaepernick.

With Mike Zimmer as head coach, I don't see that happening in a million years. That would be a WAY bigger distraction than Favre without the benefits.

I will say this. If they signed Kap, I would have 3 more hours outdoors every Sunday. After all the let downs that team has given me, that would be the straw that broke the camels back.

I don't fly my American flag just to have a yard ornament...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Huntz
Crazy heat wave here, about 90 here Sunday, fairly impressive humidity to complete the misery,

Folks in your part of the country start dieing when it gets that hot with high humidity. Where I grew up, 100 is no big deal. But when I was in College at TAMU, I thought I was gonna die when the temp was 99 and the damn humidity was 95%. It was Frickin miserable !

I thought I was going to Croke yesterday when my whole house air took a dump.I lucked out it was only a fan capacitor.A $25 part and took less than an hour to remove and replace.Heat and humidity kill me,however Montana heat does not bother me at all.

Try going to Mississippi in August. That'll kill you dead.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by jnyork
As to be expected there's a tidal wave of professional athletes abusing Trump on Twitter right now. Trump needs to avoid taking the bait so as to avoid saying something they can further use against him. So far he's ignored them.

I think there's a real good chance this will cause even more Real Americans to cease watching NFL. So be it.

MAGA.

MAGA!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Huntz

Try going to Mississippi in August. That'll kill you dead.

No thanks,my parents lived in Florida for 30 years.I hated going down there.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I was a residential roofing contactor for 12 years in that 95heat/95% humidity. These little mt dew suckwads fresh out of highschool puffin thier marlboro reds used to crack me dafuq up, wanting a summer job. Down in the yard dry-heaving. Not such a homecoming king/football badass are ye now. Laffin. They looked like a cat trying to dislodge a hairball. Have another mt dew dipshjt.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by byc

My money is on Kelly and his confiscation of Trumps tweeter device again!! wink Otherwise, our man would be responding to every single one of them.

You REALLY think the chief of staff is literally taking the president's phones and computers away from him?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes! I do. Whether literally or not is questionable but still.......

His current patterns reflect something is going on.

We will know for sure one day. Possibly sooner than later! wink

Go Nats!!!!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
A patriotic POTUS, who'd a thunk! Crazy times we're living in.

A patriot would of served in Vietnam.Trump isn't the guy that should be calling these guys out...and they should be.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by comerade
A patriot would of served in Vietnam.Trump isn't the guy that should be calling these guys out...and they should be.

Lol. What country do you live in?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by comerade
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
A patriotic POTUS, who'd a thunk! Crazy times we're living in.

Just because he received 5 deferments doesn't mean his foot didn't hurt at the time.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rooster7

I didn't think that I would ever stop watching my Vikings but now that Sam Bradford is injured, there are a lot of rumors about the Vikings picking up Kaepernick.

Sure hope not. Any team that picks him up would be more looney than Kaepernick himself. Hang in there. Bridgewater will be back mid-season!

Go Nats!!!!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Didn't he call them SOBs? MAGA

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yes...now all the players Mothers are tweeting that they guess this makes them bisches!! laugh

While I agree with him probably not his brightest moment. At least he's not tweeting them all back.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That POS NFL president makes it out to be a mortal sin that Trump "disrespected the NFL". But somehow it's okay to disrespect the flag and national anthem??? So basically, he saying the NFL is more deserving of respect than the flag. The priorities of this country are truly FUBAR.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The owners need to grow a pair and cut some of these cry baby overpaid @ssholes who cry about the state of their people. They are the guys who leave a trail of children with different women and blame everyone for their problems. I hate the fact that they insult the flag and all the people who fought and died for it. I want to see a game not a political demonstration by phonies like the N.F.L. Only Jerry Jones had the blls to stand up to them..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know people are saying Trump should lay off but I hope he keeps pushing this button. The more heat applied to this issue, the more people will boycott these schitheads..

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (257 mag, 257Bob, 257_X_50, 160user, 163bc, 2500HD, 56 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,786
Posts18,477,223
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.