-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 38 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 37 38
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
He and his dog were found dead at the same time? Or are you guys saying his dog passed and then crossfire did shortly thereafter?

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve thought about Greg a lot recently because his absence was truly felt and his opinions and ass chewings were missed. I should know by this time in my life what those gut instincts meant and wish I’d have been a little more proactive with my concern. It breaks my heart something terrible to think of Greg and Gracie alone-together in death....while at the same time the same thought brings me a measure of comfort.

I’m not ashamed to admit that this loss has me tearful this rainy morning and even more so as I better understand the dream I had last night. The young boy in last nights dream on a big ship running from deck to deck and laughing is finally free from his mortal bonds and I think heaven just got a lot more fun and interesting.

Fair winds and following seas my friend, until we meet again....

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
RIP Greg and Gracie. Greg was a true free thinker, I didn't always agree w/ his opinions but learned over time that they were based on real knowledge and genuine critical thinking. After a difference on this site he took the time to PM me w/ valid info and a list of books and other sources that I investigated. My bookshelf now holds several volumes that, to me, illustrate the depth and experience of a genuine man of the world.

Your friends here are a testament to a life not wasted.

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 10/19/17.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
So sorry to hear this! He will be missed!!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow. Just wow. I hope they both went quickly.

Condolences to friends and family.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I enjoyed talking to Greg about welding, he was a helluva talented man, we are less with his passing.

Squirrelnut you spineless son of a b1tch, karma WILL get around to dealing with you, maybe before one of us does or maybe not F*ck off and die

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Rest in peace Greg .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Ah man. Sorry to hear that. RIP, Cross.

Damn.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
RIP

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Very sorry to hear about his passing away. We are diminished.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
He and his dog were found dead at the same time? Or are you guys saying his dog passed and then crossfire did shortly thereafter?

Dave

I’d sure like to get some of these types of details.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Well, Ma used to say that if you cant say something nice, shut yer gawtdamn mouth.

Did not know the man, he probably yelled at me a few times during my short time here.....I just cant recall them.

RIP

I think it says a lot about a place, or a group of people, that would take the time to check in on an internet friend or acquaintance if they have not heard from him in a while.

Pretty comforting really.

I told me wife what she needs to do to keep getting my pension if I should die tomorrow.

1) Throw my body in pond

2) Logon to the 'Fire at least twice a week and post 'Blow me' in a few threads.

3) Repeat 2 for years and years.

Make sure she throws in a few "your Mother is a dumb cunny" Be a damn shame to leave out your signature piece.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Greg was an uncommon man with uncommon abilties. He could DO stuff, he didn't bullchit, and he was true to his word. Ain't too many left like him.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I had to chuckle at some of these fine postings, Cross could indeed be a hot head. PM'd me once and handed me my ass until I explained my thinking more clearly..
He halfway apologized *grin* and we moved on as friends. It was just his rawhide way.

And nobody I know has more passion about the ridiculous state of our border than he had!

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
it would be good for all of the rdrshp here at the fire if someone(s) in the know posted an obit, death report from the sheriff's office, funeral notice, whatever would be helpful to help provide closure. a man of his stature needs to be fully eulogized.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A man's man of considerable and broad experience, knowledge, and talent. Strains of colorful curmudgeon. Many have said it well already. Someone we learned from, in varied ways. Would have been richer for having met the fellow in person, that is certain. RIP Cross and Gracie. You two are missed and remembered.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gus
a man of his stature needs to be fully eulogized.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Huge loss; I never met the man but obviously a very smart, talented, free-thinking straight shooter.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

I’d sure like to get some of these types of details.

I would love to know the facts as well,I suspect Greg died and without a care giver the 15 year dog would not last very long without food or water. Or just maybe she died from a broken heart when she lost her master.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Cross AND Gracie? What the hell happened?

Murder/suicide wouldn't surprise me. The interactions I had with Greg via PM and on the forum were very negative, he was a loudmouthed [bleep] with an anger problem.

A MAN with any brains or nuts, if he had such thoughts, would keep them to himself.

Screw you, Greg was an azzhole. I don't mourn his passing.

You screwed you for this forum. On to ignore for the ignoramus.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
speculation is likely to run rampant until some sort of official report is released. it could have been a variety of causes, all speculation at this point.

Page 16 of 38 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1minute, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 64 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,155
Posts18,484,308
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.