Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Yeah, anyone can buy them direct from Leupold for that price so long as they work in the firearms industry. Why should I give a shyt about helping anyone else ? I don't recall that I owe anybody here a thing.

Missed your protein shot again today. You are a funny, funny little man that lives in a van.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, anyone can buy them direct from Leupold for that price so long as they work in the firearms industry. Why should I give a shyt about helping anyone else ? I don't recall that I owe anybody here a thing.

The whole point of this thread was to give others a heads up and help them find a bargain.

You are a clueless fool. I don't say this often but the campfire would be a better place without you!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hey today on Cabelas site there is an extra 10% and Free shipping so we can get closer to the gun pros wink

Just a heads up
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

The whole point of this thread was to give others a heads up and help them find a bargain.

You are a clueless fool. I don't say this often but the campfire would be a better place without you!
Listen dickhead. I've helped alot of people on here with good advice and gotten nothing in return but a rash of shyt from clueless dumbfuggs like you. I made a simple statement and right on cue a bunch of other clueless dumbfuggs jump in to the rescue. Like I said, I don't owe anyone here a damn thing. I've given more than I've got here already. Now have a nice day and GFY you rotten, loudmouthed little bitch.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

If you put him on ignore, the campfire is instantly a better place for you.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Listen dickhead. I've helped alot of people on here with good advice and gotten nothing in return but a rash of shyt from clueless dumbfuggs like you. I made a simple statement and right on cue a bunch of other clueless dumbfuggs jump in to the rescue. Like I said, I don't owe anyone here a damn thing. I've given more than I've got here already. Now have a nice day and GFY you rotten, loudmouthed little bitch.

I don't know your history here, but I do know this will pass in a few days hun.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oooh, it appears I hit a raw nerve!

I have yet to see anything from you that resembles good advice.

Go back to your single wide and bang your sister!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Bought one for 125.99 cabelas. Thanks for posting the sale.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

Mine showed up today but would not work on the Redemption without using extension rings due to the way the breech plug sticks out. The original plan was scrapped and the 2-7 now looks great on my 1976 model Marlin 336 in 35 Rem.

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
That's a pretty good deal.
And then I discovered that Optics Agent place today also. Saw they had a VX1 Rimfire 2-7x28 for just around $145 I think.

Natchez always has a smokin deal or two on something.

Last edited by DollarShort; 10/25/17.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Tag

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
z1r Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks for the post, I picked up one today for my cz527 in 6.5 Grendel. Also picked up some Hornady brass and a couple of bore brushes. At checkout, I was told that by the clerk that if I spent $200 I would get a $50 rebate. So, I picked up a couple of ammo boxes, got the rebate, went back and picked up another box of 50 pieces of Hornday brass and a box of .22 Mag. Turned out to be an excellent deal, thanks!.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,880 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,798
Posts18,477,446
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.