Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Eliminate the Press Corp? Kin I have the bump-stock?

Just kidding- but those bastids should go back and take a few courses in journalistic ethics.

Last edited by las; 10/21/17.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Core????????????????

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
In a sense Trump is eliminating the Press Corps by tweeting and that drives them crazy. I would like to see him do away with them and issue numerous press releases on a daily basis. He could put his spin on it. Let them do the research and then try to spin it how they want. That would keep them busy.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The Press Corp s is not about journalism but selling entertainment disguised as news even if they have to make it up.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
It’s press CORPS sir.

Freedom of the press is part of the First Amendment of the Constitution which is as important as all of the other Amendments.

Eliminating freedom of the press sounds like Stalin, Hitler Castro and a bunch of other two bit dictators, and not what has made the USA the great nation that it is.

Mmmm, no.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SEATSNIFFER
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
maybe, just maybe, they should do, I don't know- JOURNALISM. They should investigate, research, formulate an opinion based on FACTS, not Party loyalty.

They can't do journalism..............they are not journalists & have zero journalistic talent.

All they can do is play gotcha, accuse & play a biased game.

Megan Kelley is a prime example, completely devoid of any journalistic talent whatsoever. Just shrill & accusing, with no unbiased position & no real fact finding.................ever.

MM

I do not know who Megan Kelly is, but Megyn Kelly made it to the top of her profession because of her talent.
Her ratings and her paychecks prove that beyond question. Never my favorite, but the facts are the facts.

Thank gawd we have you to defend Me-Agyn. With as tough as you think she is you might think she'd not need defending from panty thieves like you.

I'd throw a story about her failing ratings from right wing media but SEATSNIFFER would just brush it off. Here's WaPo worried she's not worth the $60M: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tinues-to-falter/?utm_term=.325cb1a64050

How you like the smell of those panties?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Your juvenile name calling does not change the facts.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 3,053 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,582
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.