Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
1-212-450-2000

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You're going to give yourself a stroke with always being upset.

Regards

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha. They are talking about increasing interest in pro football by decreasing exposure, and doing that by cutting 10 Thursday night games next year.
I guess they still havent got a clue.

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Jaguartx: Already did.
The nfl is dead to me, until some MAJOR changes in players attitudes and practices come about - frankly I don't see those spoiled chumpchimps doing so!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd get right on it, except I haven't watched exactly one NFL game in the last 25 years. I guess I'm a trend setter.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I don’t watch what’s not on TV. I don’t realize what’s not on TV if its not there.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I do not want to tell them a damn thing
I just do not watch their crap, and do not knowiling support their sponsors!!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
...I wrote the NFL and a sponsor I frequented telling them I wouldn't any longer.

But really, if youve been a long time regular watcher, just turn them off. It zaps EVERYONE all at one time.

They cant claim youre not disrespecting the Flag, or Vets when you wont stand for the anthem.

The NFL long ago abandoned any strong leadership and honor about their product. It just took something like this to bring it into focus.

For years weve looked past the prevalent crime by players, the petulant behavior, the pink invasion and other sponsorships...

...but this, based on lies, propganda, and agitation for "change" founded on false assumptions and stats, was finally just too much for me.
This is nothing but a blackmail attempt, a desire for special treatment, and not wanting to be bound by the rule of Law, hoping for reforms that excuse their crime, and inability to follow civilized rule.

Thank you Brown Clown.

Last edited by WillARights; 10/25/17.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You joining the boycott?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Youre kidding, right.

I called Bob Corkers and Chuck Grassleys office too.

Corker home town office 865-637-4180. Asked why he was pissed at T whos only doing what Corker and GOP run on.

Grassley 515-288-1145. How freakin tainted does Muller need to be. Have Trump promise to pardon FBI informant after he testifies. How do we investigate T/R collusion when we know it was a fake story paid for by HRC/DNC.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
NFL not allowed in this house.

Wifey found out I was serious about it the other day when she flipped to see the Dallas score... wink

Now she understands clearly..

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I noticed in a few articles that they claim the number of kneeling players has decreased a lot in the last week. Seems they are hoping the issue slowly fades away, without admitting they did anything wrong.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I noticed in a few articles that they claim the number of kneeling players has decreased a lot in the last week. Seems they are hoping the issue slowly fades away, without admitting they did anything wrong.

Yeah, like the Seababies, they are sitting now instead of kneeling. Good luck with that.

"By the time you realize your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Multi use for this forum....

[Linked Image]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't wanna tell them anything. Been boycotting that circus act for about 5 years now. This latest uproar has me feeling like I'm way ahead of things. So I will just continue to ignore that Hollywood soap opera. Wonder what the big controversy for next season will be? Ever notice how just as the pre-season begins the latest of their publicity stunts or whatever you wanna call 'em will start?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They have screwed the pooch, killed the goose that laid the golden eggs, and stepped on their dicks. They're done, just don't know it yet. There is no longer a good way out of this for them.

They'll all know it when the money's no longer there to pay the big player salaries and make the payments on their Swiss chalets. I'm betting the networks are planning on a new price structure for the broadcast rights in future seasons.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, i wanted to hear me say Gooddell can go to hell.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am surprised how peaceful I feel since I flushed the NFL. I should have done this years ago.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I am surprised how peaceful I feel since I flushed the NFL. I should have done this years ago.

Same here, Okie. My bird dogs are loving Sundays more and more.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Football has always been my favorite sport to watch but this kneeling trend has really turned me off. I'll still watch college football but have found I enjoy getting stuff done around the house (or watching baseball) more then watching pro football now so I doubt I'll ever pay much attention too it again regardless of whether they kneel/stand going forward. As far as I'm concerned, its a "Burn me once, shame on you; burn me twice, shame on me" kinda deal.

Just like voting for Senator Ben Nelson, the (D)-bag that screwed over everyone in the country so he could head off to the insurance industry to cash in after hanging the noose of Obamacare around our necks. He proved without a doubt that Democrats are only out for themselves and will stop at nothing to get money/power. Lesson learned......

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (16penny, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,018
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.