Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Not surprised.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Works for me.

μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The one thing that helped Trump win more than anything else, was that the Democrats ran a very flawed candidate. Actually, two of them, if you count Bernie Sanders. Trump's support has dropped some since he was elected, there is no doubt about that. There are people who voted for him who would not vote for him again, primarily because of his mannerism, and the way he has ran his mouth. I, myself, don't care for that side of him, but I'd still vote for him.

I honestly don't know if he would win again, if the election were held today, and here's why......the Democrats and their allies in the media thought Hillary was a shoe-in, and would win easily. If they had it all to over again, the cheating, and the voter fraud, and the media would, I think, result in her probably winning.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
James, well said and correct.

IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The one thing that helped Trump win more than anything else, was that the Democrats ran a very flawed candidate. Actually, two of them, if you count Bernie Sanders. Trump's support has dropped some since he was elected, there is no doubt about that. There are people who voted for him who would not vote for him again, primarily because of his mannerism, and the way he has ran his mouth. I, myself, don't care for that side of him, but I'd still vote for him.

I honestly don't know if he would win again, if the election were held today, and here's why......the Democrats and their allies in the media thought Hillary was a shoe-in, and would win easily. If they had it all to over again, the cheating, and the voter fraud, and the media would, I think, result in her probably winning.

+2 ...

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
He'd damn sure get my vote.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I think that a lot more people, when faced with the actual real choice to put up or shut up in an election, would vote for Trump. No one actually likes his mannerisms, but everyone realizes that at the end of the day his style is what is getting the job done in the current environment created by the toxic Leftniks.

There are a lot of people that would vote for him again, and a lot more that will vote for him the next time around as well.

The country is sick of the Leftniks and the toxicity that they exude.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Supposedly his approval rating is about 38-39%. Should we add either 10 or 12 more points to that to get real?

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
For a President with such a supposedly low approval rating I sure see a lot of Trump bumper-stickers on the road.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“The Washington Post-ABC News poll asked respondents how they’d vote in a redo of the 2016 election, and, if anything, Clinton seems to have lost more ground than Trump. Among those who voted, 46 percent say they picked Clinton last year and 43 percent picked Trump — a slightly more favorable sample than the 2016 election, in which Clinton won the popular vote by two percentage points. But in a head-to-head rematch, Clinton’s support drops even more than Trump’s does, and they wind up in a 40-40 tie. Given that Trump overperformed in key, blue-leaning swing states, that means he’d probably have won again.

“Interestingly, Clinton actually seems to have lost that ground because of disillusioned Democrats. Even as the Trump presidency has unified the Democratic Party against him and his policies, just 72 percent of Democrats said they would vote for Clinton in a rematch — vs. the 84 percent who said they did vote for Clinton last year. Trump’s share of the Republican Party, meanwhile, dropped just five points from 89 percent who said they did vote for him to 84 percent who said they would do it again.”

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
The more dirt that comes out about Hillary the more her ship is sinking. The Clintons are thru and don't believe they can convince Chelsea to run, good riddance to the whole corrupt clan.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

This gives me the impression you listen to the MSM. They are the same ones who constantly told us prior to the election Clinton was going to win with ease. How'd that work out for her?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd vote for him again. Probably will if he runs again - more than I can say for any of my congressmen or senators.........

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The more dirt that comes out about Hillary the more her ship is sinking. The Clintons are thru and don't believe they can convince Chelsea to run, good riddance to the whole corrupt clan.

+1, they have stolen enough from American.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Liberal reply: 1) But, but, but Trump lied.

2) But we will die from global warming.

3) Hes going to get us in WW3.

4) But, but, but we want muzzies, not jobs.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Antifa will be at all the polls. Only lieberals will vote.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman

This gives me the impression you listen to the MSM. They are the same ones who constantly told us prior to the election Clinton was going to win with ease. How'd that work out for her?

Nope, don't listen to MSM, CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, or much to FOX. But, I do listen to people and what they are saying.....something that apparently, some others do not.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
Antifa will be at all the polls. Only lieberals will vote.

What about the midterms. If they try it then there will be a bunch of pissed off conservatives voting in 2020, but you do have a point.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
The Russies would steal the Election from Hillary again, even if no one can explain how they did it the first time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 64 invisible), 17,732 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,898
Posts18,538,677
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.