-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't think this hack job will fly with the voters. Alabamians don't like this DC/Hollywood subterfuge. Moore will win.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If Moore steps down, as McConnell and the rest of thevGOP want him to, there can be no republican on the ballot on Dec 12.

Think about that.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At first, I dismissed this as being a Democrat ploy, just as they did with Trump. But, the Republicans are running away from Moore just as fast as they can, almost as if they were just waiting for a chance to do so. Neither side really likes him. The Democrats don.t for the obvious reasons, and the GOP establishment are scared schitless of him. I think it's entirely possible that either side is out to get him. Having said that, if he is guilty, then he needs to step aside. But, come on, 38 years after the supposed incidents.......that's just a little far fetched.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
At first, I dismissed this as being a Democrat ploy, just as they did with Trump. But, the Republicans are running away from Moore just as fast as they can, almost as if they were just waiting for a chance to do so. Neither side really likes him. The Democrats don.t for the obvious reasons, and the GOP establishment are scared schitless of him. I think it's entirely possible that either side is out to get him. Having said that, if he is guilty, then he needs to step aside. But, come on, 38 years after the supposed incidents.......that's just a little far fetched.

If he steps down there will be know republican on the ballot.

This is exactly what M Connell and the establishment want,

They couldn't stop in the run off do they will stop him this way and gladly have a democrat instead

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Roy Moore won't step down and he will likely be get elected.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Moore will win. There may be a shred of truth here but few believe the accounts.

Ladies making the accusations sound a little sketchy. Trouble with the law, no stable relationships, etc. I think something got cooked up here.

Bottom line, Alabama ain't putting a democrat in the senate.

Last edited by TimberRunner; 11/10/17.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Seems to me the only person that is innocent until proven guilty is Hilliary Clinton! We’ve proved she’s guilty and still dems say she’s innocent. I guess Roy Moore should just change his political affiliation to Democrat and he’ll be innocent. Then everything he’s done will be accepted.

Last edited by bamagun01; 11/10/17.

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
It's been the dem playbook. And it didn't affect Trump one bit. Moore is not toast. This might even boost his numbers. Everyone with two brain cells to rub together knows it's BS due to the timing.

Glad to see you say tht, BF.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
38 years later is a joke. Gimme a break

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Ok guys, here is what I know. He served in Vietnam, and went to law school afterwards. He was single until he was in his late 30's. I grew up in Alabama and back then, most girls were married by the time they were 21. Either 19 after high school, or 21 after college, and very few went to college. Since he was older after serving and going to law school, only younger girls were available. He dated many and they were interviewed. He never had sex with any of them. He may not have know this girl was 14. Many girls claim to be older. You have to be 16 in Alabama to have consentual sex. They didn't even have sex according to the now 53 year old woman. He took her home. So where is the scandal. She also said after 3 divorces that she is in debt. Hmmm, she needs the money. Oh, he married a younger woman with whom he is married to still today.

Dems will go to great lengths to find any dirt on any Republican.

Remember this was Alabama in the 1970s. My uncle was 26 when he married my aunt at 16. They stayed married their entire lives. My grandfather was 12 years older than my grandmother, he served in WWI and came home looking for a wife. My father was 12 years older than my mother. He served in WWII and came home looking for a wife. Younger unmarried women were all that was available back then. Only women the mens age were either married or divorced and many with kids. They wanted a wife with no baggage thus younger.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Oh, for those in Alabama, you still must vote for Moore. Even if he later had to step down, we have a Republican governor who can appoint a Republican replacement or call for another election. If you don't a dem could go in.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
silly me, but it's crossed my mind that neither the demo's or repubs like him as has been stated. the repubs don't really care if he doesn't get elected. they have their seats, and will continue to campaign & collect the benefits whether they're in the majority or not. doesn't matter a whit to many of them. they want to preserve the good old boys club (aka the swamp). and Moore doesn't fit their profile. he is an individualist. we need more like him, not less.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
That is why we elected him over Strange. Strange supported Trump. However, Strange had his dealings with the gambling people in Alabama.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by djs
Regardless, his effectiveness is over.

Only if he is stupid enough, or weak enough, to play by their rules.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems to me the people of Alabama have a choice. Decades old accusations or gun grabbers who intend on putting men in little girls bathrooms. Easy choice for me. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jdunham
38 years later is a joke. Gimme a break

Lots of folks coming forward lately with TRUE accusations that are 30-40 years old. That wouldn't be unusual. I don't know if he did it or not, but I'm going to say the odds are better than 50/50. One thing you've got to remember is that a lot of people today are being judged by 2017 standards when the actions they are accused of 30-40 years ago would have gotten no more notice than a wink, a slap on the back and a big Att'a Boy Roy from his peers back then. The "victims" weren't nearly as offended years ago and many enjoyed the attention. But now it isn't politically correct and suddenly they are offended and want to tell everyone.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bet Moore wins

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Remember, Moore has the power and the money of both parties against him.

McConnell and the Bush dynasty have their fingerprints all over this.

The Democrats control the media or vise-versa so they are going to capitalize on this Republican sponsored smear campaign.

Rest assured that this is just the beginning and more allocations will be forthcoming if he does not step aside.

Those that still support him, will soon be faces with more and more until they can no longer believe it a lie, even though that is all this is is apolically motivated lie.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
If Moore steps down, as McConnell and the rest of thevGOP want him to, there can be no republican on the ballot on Dec 12.

Think about that.

the GOP, McConnell, has already proposed that Luther Strange, the fellow Moore beat in the primary, be a write in candidate in the election. Does this stink or what?

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by steve4102

Think about that.

the GOP, McConnell, has already proposed that Luther Strange, the fellow Moore beat in the primary, be a write in candidate in the election. Does this stink or what?

As Strande already lost in the run off he cannot be on the ballot as an independent write-in. He would have to be a Republican and only If Moore steps down, which he will not do.

...and the Republicans are all jumping on the Hillary stole the election from Bearny band wagon, and here they are doing the same thing by placing Strange on the ballot even though the voters of AL said no, we want Moore.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/10/17.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

227 members (673, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 29aholic, 36 invisible), 1,623 guests, and 1,045 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,854
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.