-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Came here from shooters so long ago that no one there remembers me. Been here a while, since before Big Sky. Believe I probably posted the first photo on this board????<BR>Have posted a bunch. Sure glad to see ya'll finally wised up! [Linked Image] <BR><P>------------------<BR>-------------------------<BR><I><B>Critr</B></I><BR> <A HREF="http://www.SaguaroSafaris.com" TARGET=_blank>www.SaguaroSafaris.com</A>

Critr
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
LMD- I came over from Shooters to see where everyone had gone. It helps when everyone uses the same user names. How are things going over here. Good shooting. Bob

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
280: Mostly everyone getting used to the new format. The old problems are starting to get left behind, and we are getting back to normal. Everyone is kinda in shock over the whole deal really. I think today will be our best yet yet.<P>tex

------------------------------------------------

This post was filmed before a live studio audiance.
T
T
Just got on was mainly a lurker at other site but now I am here. Hardly ever posted because someone always beat me to what I thought.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Been here since October... mostly an observer. I went to Shooters every now and then... didn't like the format. Visited the CoffeeShop too... since they changed it, I don't go there. I prefer this format (Ultimate BB). I've been at HuntAmerica for going on two years, and that is my home base, though I'll be visiting here often.<P>Cheers!<P>Brad

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
IC B2

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Dave here,<P>Been here since mid December, been quiet, guess that'll change. Used to hear an echo if I posted.<P>Welcome all!<P>Dave

P
P
Hello everybody. Never posted before. Decided to step out of the shadows. I really enjoy the knowledge and humor that are in the messages. Unfortunately, I don't have much to contribute. Haven't taken anything bigger than a racoon, but I keep trying. I'll be sure to let you know when I do.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell,I could go for a good Coon Huntin' Story,let 'er whirl........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I too have drifted over from the previous embers. Learned a lot from Big Stick (he helped me spend about $1500 last year), Okie John (helped get my .44 mag trigger to my liking), E4E (great firearms cleaning instructions), Big Sky (great artist, had hoped to meet him last fall on my Montana mulie/elk hunt but it wasn't to be. He listens to the Meadow Larks for me). I mostly sit back and enjoy. Glad to have arrived. Mike99

P
P
Big Stick. Took my last racoon while squirrel hunting. I've only been hunting for three or four seasons so don't have many "good" stories. You see, I'm just not very good at it. It's like hiking with a gun. Do have some almost got lost, fall in the river, car broke down stories but I'll save them for another time.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Mike99 great to see you made it over here. Hope you can make it out this way again sometime.

Is it Friday yet?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (300_savage, 308xray, 7mm_Loco, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 69sportfury, 9 invisible), 17,083 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,879
Posts18,538,165
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.