Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I can't believe she didn't get pregnant during all of that. Did he have her on pills or abort her or anything? Or maybe he'd been snipped (snipped with a meat cleaver would have been appropriate).

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
A lot of people enjoy the victim role, apparently she isn't one of them. A solid childhood/parents help greatly.

Plus, it was what like 15 years ago that she was kidnapped? If someone ain't over something after 15 years, fugg'em

By that logic, let's see how many vets will be fugged?

You probably voted for Obama if that's how you think.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
An incredibly strong woman. I wish her nothing but the best.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Plus, it was what like 15 years ago that she was kidnapped? If someone ain't over something after 15 years, fugg'em

One of the dumbest things I've ever read on on here. Typical idiotic post from 24 Hour's resident tough guy troll who is scared of his own shadow and hides behind his keyboard while spewing macho bullschitt.

Phug a rape victim, eh Steelhead? You ever been raped you azzhole? Still waiting for you to respond to my request to come see me or respond back with your personal info (I sent you mine) so I can look you up you blowhard POS. You're nothing but a gutless cockksucker with a big mouth who hides behind a keyboard on the internet.

Last edited by Squirrelnut; 11/21/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A l .

Most utterly reprehensible comment I have ever read on this board. Steelhead, were you born an azzhole or did you study for it? Shameful and disgusting.

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Makes me wonder if the same thing would be said of vets suffering from PTSD?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jnyork
A l .

Most utterly reprehensible comment I have ever read on this board. Steelhead, were you born an azzhole or did you study for it? Shameful and disgusting.

Why is anyone surprised by anything he posts? He's a troll.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Under the Banner of Heaven

I read this book written by Jon Krakauer several years ago. He parallels the story of Elizabeth Smart along with the history of the mormon church and specifically follows the fundamentalist mormons and polygamy. Very interesting book. It changed my outlook on polygamy from should be allowed under religious freedom to seeing why it shouldn't be allowed in cases of underage and arranged marriages between family members, etc.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Partagas
Under the Banner of Heaven

I read this book written by Jon Krakauer several years ago. He parallels the story of Elizabeth Smart along with the history of the mormon church and specifically follows the fundamentalist mormons and polygamy. Very interesting book. It changed my outlook on polygamy from should be allowed under religious freedom to seeing why it shouldn't be allowed in cases of underage and arranged marriages between family members, etc.

That's a very good book. However, sickening in some ways, also.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A l .

I guess after 80,000+ posts (99% are of no value and intended only to draw attention to himself which he seems to crave) everyone here is used to the stupid schitt the resident troll posts on a daily basis but I thought his posting that about a little 14 year old girl who was kidnapped, held hostage for months, and raped daily was about the worst thing I have ever seen anyone post here or elsewhere. He should be ashamed of himself but he's too stupid and desires attention too much to know shame. What a loser.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Well.... you are talking about Steelhead, He would have to look up to see the bottom of a whale turd.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

yes..........that young lady is one tough cookie...........

[video:youtube]https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...411F8C3BCE1F1836B772411F8C&FORM=VIRE[/video]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Her Dad needs to put a price on his head and have him killed while in prison. I'm afraid I could hurt that dude and sleep like a baby that night. Fn pos.

I'd spend every nickel I had to see that the Crips or the bikers or whomever sodomized him daily while incarcerated. Oh and beat his azz too, he likes it rough.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A lot of people enjoy the victim role, apparently she isn't one of them. A solid childhood/parents help greatly.

From a guy who is obviously still not over being born with a tiny cock.

Last edited by heavywalker; 11/22/17.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Who is Elizabeth Smart and what happened to her?

ditto

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Who is Elizabeth Smart and what happened to her?

ditto
15 years ago in UT, a freaky guy and his wife broke into a house at night and kidnapped a 14 year old girl to be his 2d wife. They kept her chained for much of the next 9 months and he raped her almost daily, threatening to kill her family if she didn't cooperate. When they went to town, he kept both women veiled so the girl wouldn't be recognized. She finally managed to escape and the couple was caught. I don't recall the details of her escape and/or rescue. He got life and the woman got something like 10 years for being his accomplice.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by heavywalker

From a guy who is obviously still not over being born with a tiny cock.

You didn't hear that from your wife, nor your sister [bleep] brother. Sweet Jesus, you boys are ate up with the inbred.

I hope to God Freddie keeps you away from his kid, you pervert.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Well.... you are talking about Steelhead, He would have to look up to see the bottom of a whale turd.

You ain't dead yet old man? Thankfully your wife knows to call me when you kick. Thinking it will not be long

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
A l .

I guess after 80,000+ posts (99% are of no value and intended only to draw attention to himself which he seems to crave) everyone here is used to the stupid schitt the resident troll posts on a daily basis but I thought his posting that about a little 14 year old girl who was kidnapped, held hostage for months, and raped daily was about the worst thing I have ever seen anyone post here or elsewhere. He should be ashamed of himself but he's too stupid and desires attention too much to know shame. What a loser.

So in short, you can Heavywalker just finished doing a circle jerk on Kik to Fred's kid and now you're feeling frisky. Go suck start a Glock you piece of shiet

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,861 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,794
Posts18,477,352
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.