Campfire Kahuna
W
Harpoon the Loc Ness monster?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd walk up to the card table and ask if I could join the game with him, Elvis, and the St. Bernards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No. I wouldn't kill him.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd capture him and sign him to a basketball scholarship. Imagine him coming down the lane to dunk?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think that any Bigfoot that roams the face of the earth has a much higher intellect than the millions of people that tune in to watch that Finding Bigfoot show every week on the television. Those Bigfoot hunters run all over country filming themselves for an hour and then amazingly don't find anything. I don't know about your state, but here in the Midwest trail cameras abound and our local Bigfoot's are notoriously camera shy.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
How does B&C score one? Do they need a 60 day drying time?

If one scored a 10 or so, it would be a hit with the lady bigfoots. grin

I just snorted DP out my nose on this one. LOL

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Self defense, yes. To just bust a cap on something, no.

my way of thinkin' also.........

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Bigfoot hunters are geniuses. They get paid to travel to cool places and have unsuccessful hunts.

If I saw what I believed to be a bigfoot while hunting, I would assume it was an idiot in a gorilla suit wanting to commit suicide by deer hunter and would not oblige him.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Windfall
I think that any Bigfoot that roams the face of the earth has a much higher intellect than the millions of people that tune in to watch that Finding Bigfoot show every week on the television. Those Bigfoot hunters run all over country filming themselves for an hour and then amazingly don't find anything. I don't know about your state, but here in the Midwest trail cameras abound and our local Bigfoot's are notoriously camera shy.

A few years ago my mom called to tell me the "Finding Bigfoot" film crew was in town (Prudenville,MI) to investigate Bigfoot sightings behind the house.

I had to, of course, watch that episode! Anyways, they had a townhall with witnesses describing their sightings, yada, yada.

As a kid I tramped all over those woods. I trapped, snowmobiled and hunted deer, squirrels, grouse, woodcock- all of it. I've dropped a fly in every trout stream around for 50 miles.

If there was a Bigfoot in Roscommon County, MI, I'd know about it. And, yes, if I were to see one, I'm shootin' it smile.

By the way, ain't no Bigfoots (or is it Bigfeet?) in Kansas neither.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If his hairy azz was coming at me I'd pop him. To kill him for no reason never.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
if he is wearing a turban , don't take any chances.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
He's never done anything to Me or Mine, so no.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I seen him one night at a tit bar called Daisy Mae's. Ridin' a Harley.
He bought us round and we let him be.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Probably not,because my first thought would be that it was some guys trying to make a Bigfoot video. By the time I realized he was real,he would be gone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Let's suspend disbelief and say the creature known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch, etc. is real. You're walking along hunting Whitetails or whatnot and happen to have a rifle capable of putting him down. Bigfoot is likewise, just strolling along, not threatening you or anything you hold dear. Visions of millions of dollars flash through your head, as do visions of yourself cooling your heels in the local calabozo or even the Federal slam. I mean, who knows nowadays? What do you do? Do you part Squatch's hair with your '06 or bid him a good day and carry on with the deer hunt?

No, but I might whup on him with some blue air-hose!

grin grin

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Let's suspend disbelief and say the creature known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch, etc. is real. You're walking along hunting Whitetails or whatnot and happen to have a rifle capable of putting him down. Bigfoot is likewise, just strolling along, not threatening you or anything you hold dear. Visions of millions of dollars flash through your head, as do visions of yourself cooling your heels in the local calabozo or even the Federal slam. I mean, who knows nowadays? What do you do? Do you part Squatch's hair with your '06 or bid him a good day and carry on with the deer hunt?

No, but I might whup on him with some blue air-hose!

grin grin

Has Bigfoot been calling/texting your womenfolk?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Since there are so many dumbazzes in monkey suits trying to make a buck/run a scam, I'd have to have some pretty serious proof that it was one before I'd consider shooting one. If I was absolutely sure, I'd drop him right there, and wait for a check.............

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
If you'd shoot and wait for a check keep in mind that those who say they'd give $$$ for a bigfoot dead or alive are probably just running their mouth knowing they'll never have to pony up.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Not a problem. Something like that would have the phone ringing off the hook. National Enquirer, museums, Dennis Rodman, take your pick.................

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
No. Used to think I'd shoot, but as recently as yesterday, in Walmart, I saw some females of
his kind, couldn't have been anything else. He has my sympathy. I'd disappear in the
woods, too.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,104
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.