Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
Being uncertain whether filing in Small Claims Court, filing criminal complaint, chatting with BATFE, or other procedure to begin, I request the name and contact information for an attorney in Worth County, Missouri.

Problem to be resolved: Shipped USPS one rifle plus payment-in-full to a gunsmith. Completion was confirmed by gunsmith by telephone as being the end of June. Having communicated by email only since the end of October, gunsmith furnished UPS tracking number. UPS never actually took possession of rifle to ship. Gunsmith has not respond to anything since November 6.

No rifle. No refund. No communication.

Solution?

Last edited by Naphtali; 12/16/17.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Hunt him down and bullywhip him.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe call local police and see if he closed up shop and disappeared before spending money on an attorney. They may already have looked into other complaints. These things aren’t usually one time occurrences.

------------------------
John
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'll guarantee the BATF will do nothing. I finally was able to get the local PD to handle my case and they did arrest and convict a maybe former forum member.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Where is the gunsmith? We may have a member who is a neighbor.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
get the BATF state phone number you live in and explained to BATF person your situation, have rifle serial number,gun make and model.hopefully you have a copy of the FFL of gunsmith who you sent gun to.a purchase copy of this rifle may be helpful too. good luck,Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The point of Small Claims Court is to not have to spend money on an attorney.

Criminal complaints are free. You don't need an attorney. Just file charges on them. In lots of cases, the final disposition of a criminal case includes full restitution.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i thought small claims were all civil?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
to be honest I have been in this situation,local police were the best help,but still got nothing done at the end. if I was to do this again I would have got ahold of the local bike gang to take care of this problem at least then I would have got some satisfaction. this gunsmith needs to learn what ; DON`T TREAD ON ME means

Last edited by pete53; 12/16/17.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I had an issue with a gun shop owner who was taking a gun from a seller and shipping it to my FFL. I emailed and called several times and either got the run around or just no answer. I finally called BATF in Anchorage. They said they couldn't really do anything but the agent gave me her email address and told me to email the guy again with a cc to her. I had a tracking number that afternoon from the shipper and gun arrived in three days. He actually called me after he shipped and tried to half way apologize by making all kinds of excuses. There's no excuse for taking a gun in and holding it for four weeks before shipping. The seller was an old guy and in and out of the hospital during this time so he couldn't help.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deerstalker
i thought small claims were all civil?

They are.

Civil lawsuit and criminal prosecution are two different things.

Ask OJ Simpson. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How 'bout sharing the gunsmith's name so fellow members don't get taken?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by pete53
get the BATF state phone number you live in and explained to BATF person your situation, have rifle serial number,gun make and model.hopefully you have a copy of the FFL of gunsmith who you sent gun to.a purchase copy of this rifle may be helpful too. good luck,Pete53

Pete,
I'm sorry, but they were no help. I had all the info, serial numbers, copies of checks, USPS receipts, Receipts for every part that I mailed and copies of correspondence. Said it was a civil matter. My help came from the Dodge City PD. I'm receiving $34.50 every month or so. I hope to live long enough to collect this beer money.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Naphtali
No rifle. No refund. No communication.

Solution?[/SIZE][/FONT]

If it were I I'd make a road trip, when I got there I would stop by the local Sheriff's office and tell them my intentions of getting my gun back. Most likely they would want to accompany you to make sure no problems arose.

Then I would sue the fugging crook in small claims court for my expenses, file in your state chances are he will never show, you will never see any money from him but he will have the judgment follow him for the rest of his life.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The point of Small Claims Court is to not have to spend money on an attorney.

Criminal complaints are free. You don't need an attorney. Just file charges on them. In lots of cases, the final disposition of a criminal case includes full restitution.

This.

Buddy of mine has a similar issue. Filed a criminal complaint with the local PD. For some reason after the detective showed up and were able to confirm the existence of the firearm in question, things began to resolve themselves pretty quickly.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You could sue him locally in your state small claims court (long-arm jurisdiction).
Name the guy personally as well as his business as defendants.
If he doesn't appear, you can move for a default judgment.
Before filing the suit, check or have someone check your local court rules and your state's long-arm statute.

Last edited by night_owl; 12/16/17.

abusus non tollit usum
N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
Regarding identifying the gunsmith, I don't know the ins and outs from a moderator - that is, by naming names and being specific about the circumstances, might I be either banned or open to some sort of civil suit by the gunsmith?

Regarding the gunsmith's location, he is in Worth County, Missouri. Worth County, in extreme north-northwest Missouri, has a population of perhaps 2000. I suspect there is only one 60-year-old gunsmith in the county who might be known for working on traditional lever action rifles.

Regarding a Small Claims Court suit here in Missoula County, knowing I will win on the merits - having a first-class digital trail - I must find out whether I can do this and have the result enforced as best such civil suits are enforced. I do not want a meaningless gesture as the result.

Last edited by Naphtali; 12/16/17.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Regarding a Small Claims Court suit here in Missoula County, knowing I will win on the merits - having a first-class digital trail - I must find out whether I can do this and have the result enforced as best such civil suits are enforced. I do not want a meaningless gesture as the result.

Although civil judgments can be difficult to enforce, If the guy has any resources, he may choose to pay you rather than being forced to travel to Montana in the winter or face a default judgment.
Defendants don't like judgments recorded against them as it may cloud title to real and personal property, damage credit, etc.

Last edited by night_owl; 12/16/17.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'd resolve the issue first, then spill the beans on name, address, etc.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Regarding identifying the gunsmith...
Regarding the gunsmith's location, he is in Worth County, Missouri. Worth County, in extreme north-northwest Missouri, has a population of perhaps 2000. I suspect there is only one 60-year-old gunsmith in the county who might be known for working on traditional lever action rifles.

I figured it out in about 30 seconds with google.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I don't understand how you get a UPS tracking number without UPS "taking possession" of the rifle? Did you follow up with UPS? Not that they've ever made a mistake somehow...

Always drink upstream from the herd...cowdoc...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cowdoc
I don't understand how you get a UPS tracking number without UPS "taking possession" of the rifle? Did you follow up with UPS? Not that they've ever made a mistake somehow...

They printed a shipping label. Doesn't mean it ever got on a truck or dropped off at a store.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
In the states where I've had to resort to Small Claims Court, you have to sue the person in the county where they reside or have a business. Different states will have different laws about that.

In my experience, whoever shows up and has good documentation wins. Don't show up, and you'll definitely lose. Show up empty handed, and you'll probably lose.

It is often much easier to get a judgement than it is to collect on it.

One good thing to do is to ask the person in question to pay you something, even just $10. That acknowledges the debt and gets you their bank account numbers, which makes it a lot easier to collect.

Be not weary in well doing.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I get UPS tracking numbers before they are picked up by UPS.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Where is the gunsmith? We may have a member who is a neighbor.

Amazing how quickly a problem can be resolved after a large ugly friend knocks on the door of the problem individual's residence. Know anybody by the name of Vito? wink GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The initial step is to contact the Attorney General for the State you reside. Not knowing the Rules of Law for the State of Montana, I would only believe that one cannot file a claim in small claims court. Small claims court entails rents not received and matters related to such things not totaling more than $1000.00 (Varies according to State). You would have to file a civil claim by serving notice, then have a constable deliver the summons. The fees associated with this vary by State. Our State is a $100.00 filing fee, around $35.00 to pay a constable to deliver summons and the paperwork is time consuming.

I've practiced civil matters for many years and have litigated up to the Superior Court in our State, having been successful. However, the time is unbearable. One case I won in the lower court (District Court) and the opposition appealed to Superior Court. In the interim, the opposition had to pay my filing fees due to the fact they were unsuccessful. At the Superior Court level, it is very rare where a decision shall be overturned by a judge. In lieu of that fact, one must answer the appeal, providing an abundance of documentation to the clerks office. These are just stall tactics by the opposition (lawyer) hoping that one may die or not be present at the hearing. If the plaintiff is not present at all hearings scheduled, the matter is dismissed. This is where the defendant hopes to catch the plaintiff off guard. The time frame was approximately five years before the matter was listed on the docket for trial. At the time of judgement, the opposition (Defendant) decided to pay all my fees, and costs associated with the civil matter, rather than going to trial.

You make no mention of the money to be recovered for this must be listed in the suit one intends to bring. If the cost is $1000.00 or below, not many lawyers, if any will be willing to assist you. They are interested in money, just money and nothing else. If I were in your State, I would be more than happy to assist you in preparing a civil matter. Unless you know the Rules of Law, you cannot fathom the depths of a civil suit. We would strongly suggest you contacting the Attorney General in your State and filing a complaint.

If you wish to pursue a civil matter, you must acquire the agent in charge for the business to draw up the complaint. One acquires the Agent in Charge by contacting the Secretary of State that has their name or the entity representing the business. You must draw up the complaint with the Agent in Charge as the heading. Unless you are experienced in the area of litigation, you should not attempt to file on your own. In my opinion, I have no idea what the B.A.T.F would have to say, nor I do not believe that they could assist unless there was impropriety relating to firearms. If you need anything further, you may PM me. I've been down the road many times and I know many lawyers whom I have worked with. Truly sorry for position you are in. Remember, God sees all things and what this person has done shall return unto him many times over.

Last edited by Synoptic; 12/17/17.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It appears as though we may have Safariman's Brother on the forum...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Synoptic
The initial step is to contact the Attorney General for the State you reside. Not knowing the Rules of Law for the State of Montana, I would only believe that one cannot file a claim in small claims court. Small claims court entails rents not received and matters related to such things not totaling more than $1000.00 (Varies according to State). You would have to file a civil claim by serving notice, then have a constable deliver the summons. The fees associated with this vary by State. Our State is a $100.00 filing fee, around $35.00 to pay a constable to deliver summons and the paperwork is time consuming.

I've practiced civil matters for many years and have litigated up to the Superior Court in our State, having been successful. However, the time is unbearable. One case I won in the lower court (District Court) and the opposition appealed to Superior Court. In the interim, the opposition had to pay my filing fees due to the fact they were unsuccessful. At the Superior Court level, it is very rare where a decision shall be overturned by a judge. In lieu of that fact, one must answer the appeal, providing an abundance of documentation to the clerks office. These are just stall tactics by the opposition (lawyer) hoping that one may die or not be present at the hearing. If the plaintiff is not present at all hearings scheduled, the matter is dismissed. This is where the defendant hopes to catch the plaintiff off guard. The time frame was approximately five years before the matter was listed on the docket for trial. At the time of judgement, the opposition (Defendant) decided to pay all my fees, and costs associated with the civil matter, rather than going to trial.

You make no mention of the money to be recovered for this must be listed in the suit one intends to bring. If the cost is $1000.00 or below, not many lawyers, if any will be willing to assist you. They are interested in money, just money and nothing else. If I were in your State, I would be more than happy to assist you in preparing a civil matter. Unless you know the Rules of Law, you cannot fathom the depths of a civil suit. We would strongly suggest you contacting the Attorney General in your State and filing a complaint.

If you wish to pursue a civil matter, you must acquire the agent in charge for the business to draw up the complaint. One acquires the Agent in Charge by contacting the Secretary of State that has their name or the entity representing the business. You must draw up the complaint with the Agent in Charge as the heading. Unless you are experienced in the area of litigation, you should not attempt to file on your own. In my opinion, I have no idea what the B.A.T.F would have to say, nor I do not believe that they could assist unless there was impropriety relating to firearms. If you need anything further, you may PM me. I've been down the road many times and I know many lawyers whom I have worked with. Truly sorry for position you are in. Remember, God sees all things and what this person has done shall return unto him many times

over.

Maybe in your state. It ain't that complicated in our state. I don't know how current that you are in small claims court, but the states with the smallest amount is $3000 and and ranges to $20,000.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
@ butchlambert1

This is the last time I shall address this issue. My paralegal work is known to many, including the Superior Court judges in our State. I've never, not ever heard of a small claims court adhering to stipulations as you set forth. It may be possible, but the price you state seems a bit far fetched. No judge would ever consider to hear such a matter in price as you present, not ever. This is why "Small Claims" is referred to as such. My current status is at the present time, as the Rule of Law still exists. Merry Christmas.

Last edited by Synoptic; 12/18/17.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Oregon is $10,000 or less.

20 seconds worth of Google.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by butchlambert1

If you wish to pursue a civil matter, you must acquire the agent in charge for the business to draw up the complaint. One acquires the Agent in Charge by contacting the Secretary of State that has their name or the entity representing the business. You must draw up the complaint with the Agent in Charge as the heading. Unless you are experienced in the area of litigation, you should not attempt to file on your own. In my opinion, I have no idea what the B.A.T.F would have to say, nor I do not believe that they could assist unless there was impropriety relating to firearms. If you need anything further, you may PM me. I've been down the road many times and I know many lawyers whom I have worked with. Truly sorry for position you are in. Remember, God sees all things and what this person has done shall return unto him many times

over.

Maybe in your state. It ain't that complicated in our state. I don't know how current that you are in small claims court, but the states with the smallest amount is $3000 and and ranges to $20,000.

It was my understanding in Texas if you won in small claims court you could NOT garnish wages. Is that still true ?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020

It was my understanding in Texas if you won in small claims court you could NOT garnish wages. Is that still true ?

kwg

Not sure about wages, but you can damned sure get what they have in the bank. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Have you tried engaging the Postal Inspectors? Since you say the transaction involved shipping by USPS this might be in their jurisdiction.

At what (very well documented) point do you report the gun as stolen? Since you don't have it and the gunsmith says he does't have it then either the gunsmith stole nit or it was stolen by someone at UPS before it was scanned in.

Last edited by GunReader; 12/18/17.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
@ butchlambert1

This is the last time I shall address this issue. My paralegal work is known to many, including the Superior Court judges in our State. I've never, not ever heard of a small claims court adhering to stipulations as you set forth. It may be possible, but the price you state seems a bit far fetched. No judge would ever consider to hear such a matter in price as you present, not ever. This is why "Small Claims" is referred to as such. My current status is at the present time, as the Rule of Law still exists. Merry Christmas.

Listen Kid!
All you have to do is a google search on small claims limits by state. I might worry about your paralegal work if you can't even do a search to back your statement.
Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle
I'll make it easy for you: https://www.rocketlawyer.com/article/small-claims-court-dollar-limits-by-state.rl

Last edited by butchlambert1; 12/18/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
@ butchlambert1

Listen Kid!
All you have to do is a google search on small claims limits by state. I might worry about your paralegal work if you can't even do a search to back your statement.
Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle
I'll make it easy for you: https://www.rocketlawyer.com/article/small-claims-court-dollar-limits-by-state.rl

Paralegals are a dime a dozen.

To not have to use a lawyer or his paralegal is one of the perks of suing in Small Claims Court. wink

Synoptic, "your paralegal work" isn't known to anybody. Judges or otherwise. Any and all work you do is attached to the lawyer you work for, or you have committed the crime of practicing law without a license.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

To not have to use a lawyer or his paralegal is one of the perks of suing in Small Claims Court. wink

I had to file a small claim against a guy who caused a three way collision that I was involved in...at the time, the limit here was 5K....I filed everything on line and IIRC, I was able to serve the guy via certified letter....really simple schitt...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by kwg020

over.

kwg

No, you can not garnish wages in Texas. Put a lien on his personal property or home.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So what happen to the OP and what’s with the wierd font on the posts?

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No, you can not garnish wages in Texas. Put a lien on his personal property or home.

For a person, yes. If it's a company, or corporation, you can use the judgement to seize the funds out of whatever bank account is in the company name.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

For a person, yes. If it's a company, or corporation, you can use the judgement to seize the funds out of whatever bank account is in the company name.

Yes sir, bank account is his personal property. It don't matter if he is an individual. No garnishee.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Problem with a gunsmith? You don't say.

LOL
N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
I filed mail fraud charges with Postal Inspection Service.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Unless it's for child support or attorney fees incurred in securing child support.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Did not cruise this entire thread, but from my experience if an issue crosses state lines, it becomes damned near impossible.

I live in Oregon, accepted a check for dog I was selling while standing in Idaho, from a guy that lived in Washington. It bounced. Authorities would do nothing. Legal advice was to send a certified bluffing letter to the tune of pay up within 30 days or we will pursue legal channels. I my case it worked.

1Minute
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I filed mail fraud charges with Postal Inspection Service.

Now call the county sheriff where he lives...

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
it happened to us few years ago while trying to transfer a rifle from Nebraska to Canada with a FLL.

the seller did not want to ship anymore but forgot to give back the money...

a little chat with the local police and DA changed my life: i got my rifle finally but the Judge didnt follow the recommendation of the local police nor the DA but i got the rifle back.

PS: they slammed his door and wreck his home with a SWAT unit (gun involved)...

try first the local police. they helped a fellow Canadian.

N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
This afternoon I retrieved a package containing a rifle, unused parts, duplicate parts, and a refund-in-full. So far as I am concerned, my Mail Fraud complaint has been satisfied.

Having examined the work done on the rifle, I understand why he was extremely reluctant to return it - or acknowledge my existence. The rifle I sent was a Rossi Model 92 stainless steel carbine in 454 Casull. Including Braz-Tech parts and parts from other Rossi stainless steel 92s of the same caliber, I was to receive a lookalike of a [black] Ceracoted® Winchester Model 1892 45 Colt rifle with 24-inch octagon barrel within a dyed rosewood laminated birch stock, checkered. Of course there were many nuances I am omitting for brevity.

The acceptable work: I wanted a straight grip converted to half-pistol grip. My initial examination shows this to be done effectively.

Regarding the remainder of the work, it is - by at least one order of magnitude - the worst work and workmanship I've seen. Where to begin? Well, the rosewood laminated birch stock ain't. It is some garish mishmash of colors. How anyone who is not legally blind can mistake the stock blank from which he worked to the stock blank I identified for him by graphic, description, and specific vendor from whom to order is a mystery. I am not denigrating those with poor eye sight. I am accurately judging an impossible misidentification, for there is no other way to describe except as having been done deliberately. It goes downhill from this beginning.

The worst facet of my experience and upon my initial examination of my rifle is that it is so grotesque that my enthusiasm for my rifle-revolver combination has altered to a loathing. I hope my loathing will abate over time. Perhaps after a gunsmith whom I trust verifies the rifle is safe to shoot, and feeds cartridges without any problems, I'll pop a few caps and begin to accept it?

If you are a doubter that the converted rifle cannot be that poorly done, contact me to arrange to examine it and judge for yourself.

The name of the person with whom I contracted for my conversion is Regan Nonneman.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (1936M71, 1minute, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 3,185 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,381
Posts18,469,547
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.