Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Thank you Chuck for trying to help us. Why wouldnt Trump just listen to you?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go Chuckie, go!!
Just keep on cutting your own party's throat-one stroke at a time...
😃😃

Last edited by 340boy; 12/20/17.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
miserable commie elitist.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
he is way worse than that and has been for as long as he has been around.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I just wanna punch the f u k outta that smug snake oil salesman look off his face. That f u c k ers facial expressions and mannerisms piss me off to no end.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Weasel Schmuck

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just wait till entitlement reform comes up. That will really make the demorats head spin. Sequithra in the projects is gonna have to do some workfare in the future I hope.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
old comnie queen needs to drop dead.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
I just wanna punch the f u k outta that smug snake oil salesman look off his face. That f u c k ers facial expressions and mannerisms piss me off to no end.

He's a pompous fuqkwit, he needs his face caved in.
Just wait till entitlement reform comes up. That will really make the demorats head spin. Sequithra in the projects is gonna have to do some workfare in the future I hope.

Prostitution is going up.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I have slightly more respect for the Republicans than the democrats but that’s not saying much. Kind of like comparing stepping in German Shepherd crap versus stepping in Lab crap. They both stink and they’re both a pain in the ass washing off your boots. Besides being dirty and useless pilesofshit they are an annoyance that needs proper disposal in order to keep the smell off of you (the democrats and republicans)....dirty and disease ridden bunch they are.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hey Chuckie, you dumb $hit....didn't the polls show something like 75% of the people opposed to your POS 'affordable care act'???
You didn't give a $hit then and you sure as hell didn't push for ANY tax cuts to ANYBODY the last 8 years.
Typical TAX and SPEND damnocrat!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
AcesNeights, I could not have said it better...but we are speaking to the choir, the rest of the denomination is listening to and worse yet believing the left-wing, lying, fake news media! ...this whole political climate is like the movie "Ground Hog Day", you get up in the morning and it's the same old obstructionist schit FROM BOTH SIDES.... BTW, where the heck is Jeff Sessions?

"an armed society is a polite society"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Jeff Sessions recused himself from every important obligation that the AG has. Every swamp creature is so covered in mud that I seriously doubt that Sessions could much use investigating anything important relating to corruption in DC. He’s too involved in the civil forfeiture and seizure laws that deny due process to Americans. You know taking care of the important stuff like fawking over citizens while protecting his buddies in Washington.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
But, Ace, is this tax law going to destroy us, and what will lieberal corksuckers think about him when history proves him a liar?

What say you, Learoy?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

I couldn't agree more!

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Jeff Sessions recused himself from every important obligation that the AG has. Every swamp creature is so covered in mud that I seriously doubt that Sessions could much use investigating anything important relating to corruption in DC. He’s too involved in the civil forfeiture and seizure laws that deny due process to Americans. You know taking care of the important stuff like fawking over citizens while protecting his buddies in Washington.

Sessions is an enormous disappointment. It certainly appears that he is just another of the useless swamp rats.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Virginian2
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Sessions is an enormous disappointment. It certainly appears that he is just another of the useless swamp rats.

just another weasel, it seems like.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And no sooner had he finished this speech claiming no wage hikes, AT&T, COMCAST and a host of other corporations announced wage increases, employee bonuses and capital investments.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
<2 minutes. Could not make it through.

I heard someone on the radio today (can't remember who) say that the Ds will have to convince Americans in 2018 that more money in your pocket is a bad thing. Lotsa luck with that!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Chuck Schumer has never created a job, created private wealth and has spent his life attacking the businesses of America.

And ALL without working a day in his life. A career hack he has leeched of the Tax Payers and has never worked a day in the private sector.

And he was the biggest defender of Bill Clinton over the Monica affair and could have cared less what Bill Clinton did to Women.

He represents the face of the danger America faces from the radical leftists in this Country.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 160user, 1minute, 53 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,015
Posts18,500,331
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.