Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Eh, I kinda like the nerdy librarian look.

GB1

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Met a hottie (model) one summer..........was not worth it.
What a waste of perfect t*ts.

Last edited by hookeye; 01/06/18.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Women aint so bad

[Linked Image]

So glad to see this thread get back on topic!

There's 2 dates they carve on your tombstone.
Everyone knows what they mean.
What's more important is time that is known
as the little dash inbetween.

Razz
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Phuuck the way some of y'all are talking ya might as well join the clergy or become gay......for the rest I'll reiterate women aint so bad

[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
did I mention along the way that I have three ex wives? Hope springs eternal, and I scored big time with wife #4. smile
No drama, practical, hard working, thrifty, and she puts up with me, no strings attached.

Dan is spot on.

Sam......

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by BayouRover
To the OP...... I have no advice to give you as to your situation, but I think you're a fairly stable guy for seeing through SeaBiscuit's BS (Blizzard of Schit) early on. He seems fixated on trailer houses. Maybe it's what he's most accustomed to.

Best of luck.

ah one of the trolls that love to follow me around... spreading his manure of wisdom,

naw not fixed on house trailers.. its just that so many people like YOU, AOD etc... live in them
if you aren't living in mom's basement.....

just go sit in the outhouse and fire up your bong.. you'll feel a lot better...

I'd tell ya to GFY, but I'm sure you've been doing that most of today, while watching Oprah...
waiting for the mail man with that welfare check...

LOL..!! You are so incredibly predictable and one dimensional in your responses to anyone who doesn't buy your line of BS. To be morally effective at all, you really need to expand your arsenal of personal barbs that you direct to the lower masses in life.

Do I now get one of your customary accusatory "you're white trash" PM's to go with this comedy drivel? In the first PM like that that I received from you you told me to GFY in your, "I'm superior to all" mode.

So what's new? Help me out here, champ........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Brazos
Dayum y'all!

I have apparently led SUCH a sheltered life!

I met my sweetheart 44 and a half years ago, have been mostly happily married for 44 years and neither of us has tried to kill the other ever!

Well there have been a few motorcycle trips neither of us should have survived, but nothing intentional.....

Good to hear.
My brother has been married for 26 years, my sister for 28.
My mom and dad for 51 years now. There's always hope.
wink

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Phuuck the way some of y'all are talking ya might as well join the clergy or become gay......for the rest I'll reiterate women aint so bad

[Linked Image]

Well George...

I can tell the force is strong in this one.

Two big thumbs up.. what a gorgeous babe...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
To the OP...... I have no advice to give you as to your situation, but I think you're a fairly stable guy for seeing through SeaBiscuit's BS (Blizzard of Schit) early on. He seems fixated on trailer houses. Maybe it's what he's most accustomed to.

Best of luck.

ah one of the trolls that love to follow me around... spreading his manure of wisdom,

naw not fixed on house trailers.. its just that so many people like YOU, AOD etc... live in them

I'd tell ya to GFY, but I'm sure you've been doing that most of today, while watching Oprah...

LOL..!! You are so incredibly predictable and one dimensional in your responses to anyone who doesn't buy your line of BS. To be morally effective at all, you really need to expand your arsenal of personal barbs that you direct to the lower masses in life.

Do I now get one of your customary accusatory "you're white trash" PM's to go with this comedy drivel? In the first PM like that that I received from you you told me to GFY in your, "I'm superior to all" mode.

Superior to ALL? that's your words, not mine.. so evidently you're programmed for this type of response...

Don't see, the victim tone in your response trying to save face?....

simple fact is... your critical posts always follow something I post.. which means you are stalking..

ya don't see me following you around to tell you what a fool you are...its obvious, so why go look for ya
to repeat it over and over...

ya don't like my posts, which weren't directed at you... then quit reading them...

tell us you aren't some 30 something that has nothing better to do that trolling the internet and acting
like you are some all knowing maul ninja...

personally I look at you about the way I'd think of DogShitt on the bottom of my shoe.. as nuisance at best
that is easily cleaned off, and if that effects your sense of personal value, that's your cross to bear, not mine
there sweetpea...

trying getting a life instead of making your big goal in life to be an internet troll...
you really aren't very good at it anyway.... seems you never developed past 13 mentally or emotionally...

which is not only obvious, but hilarious...

If you have an Identity crisis, deal with it...its not the Campfire's Job to make you feel better about
yourself....maybe consider getting a job and quit being a stoner and a welfare bum...

Go and try to [bleep] with someone else... maybe you'll find someone else who actually gives a crap about
you and what you have to say... and then get all butt hurt for your enjoyment... I don't happen to be on that list..

so FOAD and have a nice day.............................................Dork..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hookeye

you and me both brother... I actually like women with some brains...
and an IQ way above average....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
dvdegeorge; ALL,

Anybody KNOW who she is?? - I've seen her photos before but cannot remember who she is.
(Professional model for a swimwear company I think???)

yours, tex

Last edited by satx78247; 01/06/18.

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by satx78247
dvdegeorge; ALL,

Anybody KNOW who she is?? - I've seen her photos before but cannot remember who she is.
(Professional model for a swimwear company I think???)

yours, tex

Smitten! ^^^^^^^ wink

She's a looker for sure!

BTW, I dated a couple of women with her looks. I kinda thought it strange that they both just laid there like a log.

I'll take a good ol' country gal with girl next door looks anytime!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Best of luck.

Superior to ALL? that's your words, not mine.. so evidently you're programmed for this type of response...

Don't see, the victim tone in your response trying to save face?....

simple fact is... your critical posts always follow something I post.. which means you are stalking..

ya don't see me following you around to tell you what a fool you are...its obvious, so why go look for ya
to repeat it over and over...

ya don't like my posts, which weren't directed at you... then quit reading them...

tell us you aren't some 30 something that has nothing better to do that trolling the internet and acting
like you are some all knowing maul ninja...

personally I look at you about the way I'd think of DogShitt on the bottom of my shoe.. as nuisance at best
that is easily cleaned off, and if that effects your sense of personal value, that's your cross to bear, not mine
there sweetpea...

trying getting a life instead of making your big goal in life to be an internet troll...
you really aren't very good at it anyway.... seems you never developed past 13 mentally or emotionally...

which is not only obvious, but hilarious...

If you have an Identity crisis, deal with it...its not the Campfire's Job to make you feel better about
yourself....maybe consider getting a job and quit being a stoner and a welfare bum...

Go and try to [bleep] with someone else... maybe you'll find someone else who actually gives a crap about
you and what you have to say... and then get all butt hurt for your enjoyment... I don't happen to be on that list..

so FOAD and have a nice day.............................................Dork..

I think I'm permanently wounded by your 100% predictable response. laugh laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

They do hire better attorneys though.........

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

They do hire better attorneys though.........

That's the difference in buying one or just renting her...

Marriage vs dating...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Speaking of brains and beauty, Wifey behind me curled up on the couch doing some weekend homework in her cute little secretary glasses...........DAMN........................shocked ;]

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

BTW, I dated a couple of women with her looks. I kinda thought it strange that they both just laid there like a log.

“Ahem”...... Perhaps you failed to sufficiently arouse them.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

“Ahem”...... Perhaps you failed to sufficiently arouse them.

Nah. Twer't it. wink

They just wouldn't win much of a participation award.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I just dropped in to see where this thread had meandered off to. Carry on, I'll check back again in a couple of weeks.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 22kHornet, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 58 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,862
Posts18,517,846
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.