Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Dick Durbin, (D-IL) Admits that his revelation about Trump and the S-hole remarks were just part of a tactic. With that accusation of that remark, he labels Trump a racist. If want wants to prove he's NOT a racist, then he will support DACA. Could be an all time low....maybe not for them.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I couldnt listen to the robo voice on that youtube news clip

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hate those robo videos. Like autotune in music. Nails on a chalkboard.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I hate those robo videos. Like autotune in music. Nails on a chalkboard.

Yup, couldn't listen for more than a few seconds.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[bleep] a damn robo voice , not gonna listen to it , I don't care what the supposed message is.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I really feel sorry for DD and what he will be responsible for in his career of malfeasance.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I listened to it & I'm truly not surprised; the DemonRats & in particular Durbin, Schumer, Piglosi, Obama & a others to numerous to name, have no conscience.

In their minds, the end always justifies whatever means is necessary to get there.

The other people that were in the room are remiss with not making a bigger deal than is being made to refute the outright lies...................a little surprised that Trump himself has not come out & hammered Durbin.

MM

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Is this going to hit main stream media so everyone knows what a lying POS he is ??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw it on YouTube so it must be true.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Sounds like the HAL computer

Glad HAL says Durbin is a POS also.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
As I said, any dimocrap is a pos. Suck them up, northman and djs. Sheesh.

I guess the msm will give him a pass even if he made them an ass. He was doing it for tha chilren.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
As I said, any dimocrap is a pos. Suck them up, northman and djs. Sheesh.

I guess the msm will give him a pass even if he made them an ass. He was doing it for tha chilren.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But here's the thing, the MSM hammered it so hard that with this passage of time, however brief, half the country will still believe the lie. Doubly so because the scum media won't cover Durbin's comments at all.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
But here's the thing, the MSM hammered it so hard that with this passage of time, however brief, half the country will still believe the lie. Doubly so because the scum media won't cover Durbin's comments at all.

That's the MO. Put out blatant non-truths, wait until all the fracas dies down then quietly admit it was wrong. Nobody remembers it as they have moved on to the next non-truth the media and the left have put out. Like tossing grenades while driving down the road.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We can hope that even the dumbest MSM victim will realize they're being fed BS. Could be happening just a little, Polls show that many fault the Demos for the shutdown despite constant yammering by the MSM.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I can't help but feel strongly that the voters are going to bitch slap the dems running for reelection in 2018, along with some Rino's. I don't think the legislature understands the level of contempt they are held in by the voting public. Here's hoping they'll learn in the mid terms.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Yeah, but the point you are missing is that the entire country agreed with him and half the country was glad that he called
a spade a spade.

I know it s tough for guys of a certain age to understand but we don’t have he scared of the media anymore. The witch is dead. No one believes the media and no one under the age of 60 gets their news from television or even internet official media.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do we have a good credible source for Durbin's admission it was a tactic? Like maybe his own words?

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I can't help but feel strongly that the voters are going to bitch slap the dems running for reelection in 2018, along with some Rino's. I don't think the legislature understands the level of contempt they are held in by the voting public. Here's hoping they'll learn in the mid terms.

Actually 9 or so "special elections" held since Alabama, (i.e. Roy Moore) have all been won by Dimoscumb!

I'm a bit worried...

It's normally the Dimoscumb who fail to vote in midterms and special elections, but that's changed. Now the Repubic Hairs are not showing up.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This is another revelation of the Democrat playbook. Anyone doubt that the strategy on DACA will be "If you cancel DACA, you're a racist"? Then, "If you are not racist PROVE IT by extending DACA. If you don't you're a racist".

People need to know about the power struggle that goes on in Washington. If you hold the seats in the Senate/House, your Party gets all the Committee Chairs, and runs the show. They decide what gets voted on and what doesn't. If you are the Party out of power, you have nothing to do but to stratigize how to get back the majority. If you have both houses of Congree and the WH, the other Party is screwed. Understand this and you will understand the Dems desperation. They are clinging to anything that makes them relevent to thwir voters.

They have meetings and throw out the questions: "How can we screw Trump on DACA? How can we force him to extend it?". Durbin comes up with "I'll embarrass him and call him a racist if he doesn't"

Committee looks around the table, they all nod and tell him "Do it!".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

62 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338Rules, 7 invisible), 1,556 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,450
Posts18,507,948
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.