-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Prove it.... I can take pictures of mounts and try to pass them off here but i know someone would call BS on it just like i've done with you....

Kind of convenient to not have any on the computer but you can talk chit about others without bringing anything to the table.. Compelling.....

I can't spell... Deal with it...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've got better things to do.If you're ever in the neighborhood,you can come by the house and see it for yourself.

At least one forum member already has,but I doubt if he wants to get into this chit storm......

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
this is boring... i'm going to bed...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You and Cohiba can play pickle tickle all you want but it don't make what you're saying true....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have you ever posted anything here,that wasn't some sort of rant?

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Plenty.... have you????

Thing is, i actually go hunting, build guns, and post [bleep] about it.. what do you bring to the table??? UFC crap? great, i know if i want to roll around on the ground with another man that you're the one i need to talk to in order to get firsthand advice on the matter... Doubt that i'll be calling on your expertise ever....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
evidently it's your bed time? oh well. guess i'll go to bed too... sweet Dreams.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I find it hilarious that you guy�s think that all I post about is the UFC.Do a search of my posts. Out of 2700,I�ve maybe made what,100 posts at most over the years on the subject?

You�ve made more posts saying �Blow me�, than I have about fighting.....

WB.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Before i leave for the evening. Just wanted to comment on the current avatar of Steely. Obviously you harbor sexual fantasy's for steely. So, i'll do you a favor and get you an autographed copy of that photo and i'll even laminate it for you so that you don't ruin it while getting your man love on with yourself.....

Just send me an addy....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just use it for an avatar because it gets you boys all fired up.

Trust me,his ugly mug don't do much for me.He ain't my type....

WB.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
you flatter yourself to think that you rate me going back to read everything you've posted. Pretty sure i can sum it up though. I'm sure it goes something like this: Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, UFC, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, UFC,Blah, Blah, Lilhunday's my Soel mate, Blah, Blah, ect.....

Night sunshine... Dream big.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sure you do..... it's ok. In this PC world even being a [bleep] is ok!

Sweet Dreams......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good night Paul.Will you have "Bucky" with you in the sack?

[Linked Image]

WB.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Someone around here needs to get a life. And it ain't you Wheel Chair Bandit!

Your posts are one of the reasons I hang around here- and I could not care less about the UFC!!! But some of your posts regarding music (just for example)- which I do take very seriously, I very much appreciate.

Also, just the manner in which you respond to any subject, regarding your opinions, and letting everyone know exactly- why, where, and what you stand for- even though I often do not agree with your conclusions- I still always admire and respect your frankness, sincerity and conviction.

Hang in there.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[Linked Image]

This thread might be the best one ever...you guys are seriously funny. I even brought my wife in to see some of these posts...god, please dont stop

Kiss your girlfriend where it smells.......take her to Jersey!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some good chuckles this morning...thanks

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by lhonda
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Geeze, Now why'd the hell you feel the need to blow on the embers like that, I thought Bart made it clear it was time to move on, and it kind of looked like all had done so...enough already.

Why? WHY? Is that a serious question? Because I'm not done with him, that's why. After a month of trying to bash me out of here, dealing with every shot Bart and every single Johnny-Come-Lately supporter has taken at me, when some folks start speaking up maybe in my corner, he says 'let's move on'? and I should drop it? Are you kidding me? I don't want to deal with this [bleep] from him anymore, and want to have him agree to ignore me. I'm not asking him to be a freaking martyr; just to agree to leave me alone. In turn, I'll do the same. Is that asking too much?

I don't think so.

lhonda - Really pained me to read your final 'dig' at Bart, wanting him to acknowledge/agree to your 'terms' of settlement. Man, you had things going your way with most reasonable folks here but I figure that one cost you at least some support of members who may have been 'on the fence' but were leaning in your direction. Seems to me that Bart had agreed, allbiet obliquely, to a 'cease fire', but he AIN'T gonna come on here & state that unequivocally. Don't believe either of you is gonna change the other's mind. Man, you have prevailed, at least in most every meaningful way, but if you insist on 'having the last word' in this matter, I fear we're in for some more 'hard times' here at the fire, & while Rick Bin has shown remarkable forbearance, I seriously doubt that he has infinite patience! Contrary to what some say, I think you have a lot to contribute to the forum, & I mostly enjoy your input. How about pulling in your horns on this one & let's all move forward; 'preciate it!

Exercising maximum personal freedom means . . . accepting total personal responsibility...!!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Nice wise touch---for a "NOBODY"--grin

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've told everyone here that lhonda is no good....
I bowed out and he took another dig at me...Says alot about him...
You folks keep feeding him....I'll talk fishing...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't give up man! It's just starting to get good!

Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 45 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,228
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.