Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
How do you turn the DACA people against the Democrats? Demonstrate to them that it is the Dems who are unwilling to make a deal that would allow them and their families to stay in the country.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wasn't it 800K just last week? Now it's 1.8M. WTF?

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
That proposal is a disaster for American workers. DACA lifetime work permits with no path to citizenship , end chain migration immediately , E-verify with felony criminal penalties and huge fines for corporations (like a $1,000,000 per violation ) , end lottery migration , streamlined deportation , build a wall , no government benefits for illegal aliens and any States who provide benefits lose all federal funding. That’s a DACA deal I could live with. Even better would be all that except the work permit and just deport them all. As for the DACA “kids” being innocent ,”The sins of the father shall be visited upon the son”.

I like all of that and I would add a $1,000 bounty for turning in an illegal.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
DACA are of zero concern. If you can leverage them for a Big Beautiful Wall, I say hell yah.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
DACA are of zero concern. If you can leverage them for a Big Beautiful Wall, I say hell yah.

You'd probably be ok with us paying for it too grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JoeBob
How do you turn the DACA people against the Democrats? Demonstrate to them that it is the Dems who are unwilling to make a deal that would allow them and their families to stay in the country.

There is more than just that. How do Dems represent the Latinos when the last two immigration amnesties were from Repubs? Reagan & Trump.

How do Dems defend against it when Obama had a full Senate majority and immigration was never brought up?

Ending chain migration is key almost to the point that the number allowed under DACA doesn't matter (almost). It puts a total halt to future migration, and it was a Repub plan that Dems fought. The optics on either side, Dems for or against the present DACA plan, is bad for Dems.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by watch4bear

You'd probably be ok with us paying for it too grin

Actually, YES and sooner than later. grin

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve
Wasn't it 800K just last week? Now it's 1.8M. WTF?

new common core math

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
More to turn on the Dems if they don't get in line. I think that's the tactic.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This! Great bargining chip. DACA kids ain't getting deported under any circumstance. It's political suicide. Trump talks tough, acts like he'll deport everybody, but in return for a funding for a wall, more border agents, end of chaim immigration, he'll pretend to compromise. Art of the Deal right before your eyes/ I'll trade you some of what you want (which I was going tp give anyway) for most all of what I want...

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (808outdoors, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 907brass, 14 invisible), 15,125 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,107
Posts18,541,909
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.