Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Roidrage. Hope that NC is in the Wildlife Violator Compact - a loss of hunting privileges will keep him out of those states. Felony conviction will keep him out of Canada too. No mercy.

Some of these duck hunters are something else these days. Think they own the marsh. Up here, the guys set up in the afternoon the day before opener and camp out all night - no matter the weather. Their trucks usually have a bunch of stickers in the back window, they have call lanyards full of bands (probably purchased off ebay), and wear black hoodies with their "brand" on them. Can't forget to put the sticker on the barrel of their guns too. All are usually seen in the obligatory meat shot at the end of the hunt, also known as the smackdown. Google Jeff Foiles. Former guide, call maker, and video creator. This guy did Federal time for the antics he pulled. Some of his alleged heinous work among other things included luring and killing park geese for their bands, shooting dead ducks numerous times on the way down and squeezing a dead ducks throat to pop out a peanut then eating it. All for video sales and internet glory.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep, hope he gets a felony conviction, if as described.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
It’s guys like this that give a$$holes a bad name.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CCCC
Don't know what the setting is in NC, but a guy doing that out here to guys with shotguns in their boats/blinds would be taking high risk. He must be out of his mind.

He is. And a druggie. They call it 'Roid Rage in deference to the steroid's effect on the abusers.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
thank God i hunt where if i see 2 other hunters all season it's alot!
some one ram my boat and he's not going to be duck hunting anymore. a charge of 3's would solve the problem quick.
i'm old, sick,and weak. i go in the water and i'm dead.
and i know everyone that would be on a jury here! grin

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With genes like his racial slurs are required to keep from recognizing his own issues.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i'd of killed him.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i'd of killed him.

But would that punk be worth the grief?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
i'd of killed him.

But would that punk be worth the grief?

wouldn't matter, soon as he stepped on my boat and hit someone and started causing damage, in TX i could kill him and i would.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Actually you could start shooting before the ramming just about anywhere... but it would still be a costly mess.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
we're protected from that here under the castle act.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
i'd of killed him.

Thats right, After he intentionally rammed the boat and then charge aboard the other boat swinging, who the hell knows what the asswipe is capable of.

Dead he would be.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
i'd of killed him.

Thats right, After he intentionally rammed the boat and then charge aboard the other boat swinging, who the hell knows what the asswipe is capable of.

Dead he would be.

Stone cold on the spot.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I've hunted this general area a couple times years ago and never had any issue with locals. There are certain areas down east that crap like this happens more often that it should. It rarely reaches this level however. When you let individuals tie up public resources by building blinds, things like this happen. These guys were not in "his" blind, but scouting the area when they were attacked. Ol boy done messed up because one victim was cousin of the governor and the other is a wildlife resource commissioner. Thats gonna be hard to plea out of regardless if daddy has a pile of money to fight it.

Here's a good thread to follow....Buckeye is Clark Purvis who was assaulted and cousin of the Gov

http://refugeforums.com/threads/buck-what-gives.1030749/

Last edited by UNCCGrad; 01/31/18.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
i'd of killed him.

Dead he would be.

I do not disagree with anything except the legal costs that would follow. I even submit that once it was clear he intended to ram the boat he was fair game... no need board the other boat...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
I've hunted this general area a couple times years ago and never had any issue with locals. There are certain areas down east that crap like this happens more often that it should. It rarely reaches this level however. When you let individuals tie up public resources by building blinds, things like this happen. These guys were not in "his" blind, but scouting the area when they were attacked. Ol boy done messed up because one victim was cousin of the governor and the other is a wildlife resource commissioner. Thats gonna be hard to plea out of regardless if daddy has a pile of money to fight it.

Here's a good thread to follow....Buckeye is Clark Purvis who was assaulted and cousin of the Gov

http://refugeforums.com/threads/buck-what-gives.1030749/

Reading that other forum was a crack-up! One poster asking if anyone called the marina (where the idiot works) asking for directions to the lake!
wink

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
In Washington we enjoy qualified immunity so as long as the shooting was legal and in self defense they can’t sue. If the state tries you and you prevail the state has to pay all your legal costs and no civil suit can be brought forth.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Couple of rounds of Black Cloud would calm his ass down.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
i'd of killed him.

Dead he would be.

I do not disagree with anything except the legal costs that would follow. I even submit that once it was clear he intended to ram the boat he was fair game... no need board the other boat...

in tx if a shooting is justified they cant bring civil issues to court.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
MMM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
That kind of thing could easily get you killed in Mississippi.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 1911a1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 14,693 guests, and 1,125 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,069
Posts18,541,247
Members74,053
Most Online21,066
07:15 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.