Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
"We like to say ‘peoplekind,' not necessarily ‘mankind,' because it’s more inclusive," Trudeau interjected.
I like to say, "mankind and spare ribs", because it's more accurate.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Humankind sounds better than peoplekind and is a real word in the dictionary. Wonder of Trudeau knew that or does he have a problem with "human" not being inclusive enough to cover visitors from outer space? (Does he know about those in polar orbit?)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was having a good day till someone brought up his name, thanks.

He is alienating a lot of his fanbase that voted for him so I can't see him being reelected again.

Originally Posted by greydog
When Trudeau spouts crap like this, he is an embarrassment to the entire country. Well, maybe not the entire country. Still, as long as he is wasting his time on this sort of drivel, he might not get around to attacking gun owners. GD

This is what I'm hoping for, let him talk about his gender equality stuff and show off his socks to the mainstream media until it's time to dump him in 2019. He still thinks he is popular but will be in for a shock on election day.

Gerry.
B
B
He only seems to be upsetting folks out west where it doesn't matter. Reports from some friends out east is that they are still in love with him albeit a little disappointed that he has turned into just another politician. I am not a fan but expect our eastern citizens to keep him around for a couple terms. It will be interesting to see how many of the top 1% he can tax into the "middle class" among other things. He is busy making friends with our Vets, straight out saying he can't pay what they are asking for, but defending his "de-emphazing plan" for the returning ISIS soldiers in the same sentence. The same ones that were or are trying to kill our - Canadian and American- soldiers.
Jeez, they are only fighting for their religious freedoms.......

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
So, should we now refer to a manhole cover as a person hole cover? grin

μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by TNrifleman

And the poor MANatee's.....

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This guy is a sore on Canada's backside. Not sure what he is going to get elected on next time now that pot becomes legal this summer.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4009843/justin-trudeau-peoplekind-piers-morgan/

Along with criticism from Morgan, Australian columnist Rita Panahi called him the “Kim Kardashian of political leaders; an all-style, no-substance himbo with all the depth of a puddle.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SuperCub;
Good evening to you sir, I hope that you and your fine family are well and weathering the winter acceptably.

My good wife and I were watching Global National tonight and they showed JT pulling this off in Edmonton.

I turned to her and asked, "What was that about? Was he trying to prove he's a better feminist than the woman he was addressing?"

She - about as smart a person as I've met by the way - replied, "Well you know not all women are feminists."

To which I then asked, "So is he trying to prove he's a better woman than she is?"

And the reply, "Maybe he is!"

Good grief Charlie Brown........ I might even agree with Piers Morgan's take on it..... my world might be coming to an end..... wink

As you so aptly noted, when everyone finds out how life won't be totally peachy with legal bud they might figure out that JT isn't all they thought either. We can only hope, no?

All the best to you and yours sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
The fine nation of Canada deserves better than young Trudeau.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Cant stand the muzzie loving pos, and get really pissed off fast when he tells me and my brethren how we should be.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
'Peoplekind'? - He's still leaving out the Animals.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Take me to your leader, the himbo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TNrifleman

Person sounds rather gender "unnatural" with the 'son' thing in there. Perhaps call it a Peop-hole cover? Just don't call it a "woman hole" cover.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,808
Posts18,496,405
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.