Lipsey's does a run of the Ruger RSI (rings, sights, international - mannlicher stock) every year in a different caliber. These are the Mark 2 model that has controlled round feed and side safety. Lipsey's does them in stainless and only produces 250 of each caliber so they are very limited. This year it was chambered in 260 Rem. Ruger offered the RSI in M77 pre 1989 and they were blued, walnut, tang safety, and adjustable trigger. They are wonderful, well balanced little carbines that are excellent handling and compact.
Being from Canada, our gun distributors only get a small number of these Lipsey's exclusive offerings so they are even harder to come by here. For the past 28 years I have used a Ruger M77 RSI in 243 to take my dear quota every year. I just recently purchased my first Lipsey's K77 RSI in a private sale. It is chambered in 6.5x55 and was a production run from 2009.
A lot of people seem to think that 18 1/2" barrel isn't good enough but the deer, moose, elk, and black bear that I have taken with my RSI's in 243, 270, 308, and 30-06 never knew the difference of barrel length. I even shoot coyotes with the 18 1/2" barrel RSI in 22-250. I have a full stocked CZ 550 in 308 with a 20" barrel that is up for sale because I prefer my Ruger RSI. A few feet of lost muzzle velocity from the shorter barrel doesn't make a big difference in most hunting situations.
I love my carbines but each to their own.

I thought growing old would take longer.